Sean Walker Discord Leaks [MERGED] feat. MKRNightVee, ex-Kiwis @The Fool and @{o}P II - Bella Janke and Everfree! It's all Naught's fault! Details his "intentions" for Chris! Threatens to sue Kiwis! Has a Discord with APC and others! Sexually attracted to Naught and Null both!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Rotollo 2

No Problem Here
kiwifarms.net
I am prepared to see this thread being moved to Spergatory.
To be fair that's the fate of 90% of the threads in the ILJ forum and probably the ILJ forum itself eventually
SIG just spams the announcement notifications to send pictures of Nikocado's blown out butthole to the entire site.
Sig is an amateur at Nikocado posting compared to @Aquinas
If anything the splinters seem like a good source of fresh lolcows.
I mean unless your there at the time alot of that shit sort of just gets lost in the ether, but I will agree shit like that @Unabashedhermaphrodite or Pickens trying to fit in and getting felted is pretty funny shit

Last edited:

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, everyone loves to use the line about how they just oh so love watching dumpster fires, but then when one is handed to them on a silver platter right at the top of the front page, they all treat it like the ILJ subforum just killed their family and then God. This entire situation from start to finish has been amazing: the initial leaks and the day of the merge, the 2-3 weeks of chaos and infodumps on the Chess Club, the Angry Canadian / Unabashed / CDG / DawnDusk metadrama, the background info on Sean / Naught / lolcowdotorg, and now the new mod drama, has made for what is essentially a genuine lolcow soap opera. It's so dumb, but it just works.
Forget Jelly of the Month Club, the Merge is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Basalasas

Flies buzzing, playing death's tune.
kiwifarms.net
I bring more leaks, this time between MKRNightVee and Sean's designated tard wrangler (and apparent bus-chucker?), The Fool.

View attachment 2556581
7c9cdd4b5ee47c564cc843a0c27ea3d7.png

f671e0dd5381d29f185240c604cdf10a.png
Context on The Fool / カメ子:
  • Was a late addition to the Watchmen, not too long before their breakup in June of 2021.​
  • Followed Sean after the breakup to the "Knights of CWC" Discord server.​
  • Participated in the group DM logs between Isabella and the "Knights of CWC."​
  • Appeared in the iteration of Isabella's Chess Club server with Fiona, Sean, Anaxis, Chris, and others.​
  • Is a serial user of another website:​
76e24b536daa05cfaf67f8bd84d394eb.png

• Claims to have been banned from KF for joking about Brave Browser (his post history on both sites is a pretty cringe but interesting read btw):
    fb7e687cd18497b4a89e01f4565cfde0.png
  • Wants to dox @Spooky Bones? (ft. APC, again):
    https://i.gyazo.com/43623b2ec093c419073f0273b2c61d8f.png
  • Oh, and he's the dude that said @Mariposa Electrique wants to fuck Chris:​
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/882087032707514418/884204390167216158/Screenshot_2021-09-05_at_23.32.27.png

• His Discord username as of this post is still カメ子#5009 and the (permanent) user ID is 99254563017588736 :tomgirl:

Conversation Context
This conversation is a much lighter read than the one in the OP (58 screenshots vs. 18~), so I'll refrain from providing a detailed summary this time around. I encourage all readers to take a look at the full conversation (.zip attached to this post) for full context and understanding and blahblahblah, don't just rely on the screenshots other people post.

The only people mentioned in this conversation that I didn't detail in the OP are SIG (needs no introduction) and Para. This "Para" is some random 88chan /pol/ posting sped, or so I've been told. They were brought into the Watchmen around the same time as The Fool, and likewise followed Sean to the "Knights of CWC" server. They are also seen in the group DM logs with Isabella and Sean's group, as well as in the iteration of Isabella's Chess server mentioned earlier (see the above spoiler for links to both sets of logs.) I'm sure more information on this individual will come to light soon, as is the way of things. Oh, and I should point out that there is a "Para" in the CWCki Discord server, and that is not the same Para as the Para I have detailed here.

The only thing I really think needs highlighting (in the interest of all information being true & honest), is The Fool's claim that he (and the Knights) had not interacted with Isabella prior to the group DM that Sean leaked (see screenshot #7 in the attached .zip.) With what I already pointed out in the OP (highlight #10, Sean tried to sell the same bullshit), and the logs from Isabella's Chess server that I linked above, this is easily proven to be a blatant lie on The Fool's part. I wonder what other lies he's telling here, and for whom?

b06023e048ceebbc6ef4737bd5fd1458.png

f2d1d57ab7d64321a6251127f3bf7eed.png

Same here, faggot.​
Yes.png

:story:

Is there any backups of his youtube stuff?
Most of it is archived here, but I wouldn't be surprised if he deleted some videos prior to these being archived, and we're also missing a few past videos that were taken down at some point.
Personally, I'd really like to see that Lillee Jean video he made that he was "forced" to remove from Youtube, but unless someone else archived it, that video may be lost to time.

Last edited:

Nuka Victory

The refreshing taste of Victory
kiwifarms.net
I'm not even a page through and has ANYONE learned ANYTHING about using discord. It just keeps going and going lmao. What the fuck do these retards even do with themselves, it can't be physically scheming over and over. But I guess not, anything to get themselves in the limelight.

My message for them is to stop being fucking retards and maybe turn off discord and the internet for a while. But what do I know, I'm just as fucked for posting and lurking in the ILJ sub-forum.

or even better yet, let them keep going, I enjoy reading and laughing at them.

Props to OP for the Info as I'm trying to dissect it now as it gives me something to do, Godspeed.

bernadette

troon witch scammer
kiwifarms.net
I'm not even a page through and has ANYONE learned ANYTHING about using discord. It just keeps going and going lmao. What the fuck do these retards even do with themselves, it can't be physically scheming over and over. But I guess not, anything to get themselves in the limelight.

My message for them is to stop being fucking retards and maybe turn off discord and the internet for a while. But what do I know, I'm just as fucked for posting and lurking in the ILJ sub-forum.

or even better yet, let them keep going, I enjoy reading and laughing at them.

Props to OP for the Info as I'm trying to dissect it now as it gives me something to do, Godspeed.
make a map of all the linked players - thanks. :)

Nuka Victory

The refreshing taste of Victory
kiwifarms.net
make a map of all the linked players - thanks. :)

I mean maybe, but there's not much need for it especially with all the centralized threads in this sub-forum explaining key people and who/how they are.

I doubt if I made a post/map would be beneficial especially if OP gave context and stuff. But if peeps want it I guess I could take a crack at it, though it would be a long ass time as I'd have to sift through literally EVERYTHING.

Maybe a centralized map of peeps would be beneficial

Especially since I'm somewhat of a new-fag poster

Edit: reworded some of my words

Last edited:

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean maybe, but there's not much need for it especially with all the centralized threads in this sub-forum explaining key people and who/how they are.

I doubt if I made a post/map would be beneficial especially if OP gave context and stuff. But if peeps want it I guess I could take a crack at it, though it would be a long ass time as I'd have to sift through literally EVERYTHING.

Maybe a centralized map of peeps would be beneficial

Though I guess that's what makes someone like me a better-ish newfag somewhat.

Edit: reworded some of my words
merge_draft.jpg

This is actually something I've been working on, although not for a while. This is just an example of what I was trying to put together, it is a few weeks old and wasn't even close to complete then. It only has the Chess Club, Praetor and a few marginals. If anyone wants to help me put this together please PM.

bernadette

troon witch scammer
kiwifarms.net

This is actually something I've been working on, although not for a while. This is just an example of what I was trying to put together, it is a few weeks old and wasn't even close to complete then. It only has the Chess Club, Praetor and a few marginals. If anyone wants to help me put this together please PM.
make @Nuka Victory your intern!!