Sean Walker / @Psychic Espeon / WCT encouraged Chris to "channel" spree killer Randy Stair [NEW LEAK] - Self-described "Final Protagonist of Christory", spree-killer fanboy, has his grubby fingers in every single pie

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck you need a fucking glossary to keep up with all the fucking names and shit. So correct me if I'm wrong. This fag was weening around until ILJ stuff happened, at which point he tried to fuck the narrative in his favor for some reason, even though none of us new who he was or what the fuck was going on at all that whole week? Then he got in bed with GiBi to fuck the narrative even more for some reason? And now we come to know he knew about that something was up long before and kept it to himself because weenery?

What the fuck is the point of this? I'm glad this board is just going off doxing these retards honestly, people are were getting to comfortable skulking around in discord acting like sociopaths. Congrats to @Spooky Bones for trying to make sense out of this utter nonsense.

Umaibae

president furby
kiwifarms.net
ah, really should come as no surprise that sean, a guy aged 20/21 has weirdly old parents. There's been studies on this yknow.

also i'm still not used to seeing chris discussing fucking his own mum with in such sickeningly saccharine tones :tomgirl:. I can practically hear his weird high pitched seduction voice as he talks about Barb's inner child. sometimes, amid all the rest of the drama that's unfolded over the last month, it's almost possible to forget that chris chandler fucked his mom. almost.

A 20 yr old with a parent in their early 50s means the parent was 30-33ish when the kid was born. That’s hardly autism territory. If the parents were 45+, sure.

themotherflippin480

JustSomeDood
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what 'project jasmine' here was referring to? Another one of his videos?
I think he told me about it back in the day (pre-chris chan) it was supposed to be a doc about some middle eastern country. It had a lot of potential, but after all the shitfuckery that happened the last two months, i doubt it will ever be a thing.

easy

beauty dies in LSD orgy
kiwifarms.net
I think he told me about it back in the day (pre-chris chan) it was supposed to be a doc about some middle eastern country. It had a lot of potential, but after all the shitfuckery that happened the last two months, i doubt it will ever be a thing.
it was about syria. i think he released one or two episodes (they're archived if you wanna see em) before this thread was made and he decided to DFE. you knew the guy? any anecdotes you wanna share?

themotherflippin480

JustSomeDood
kiwifarms.net
it was about syria. i think he released one or two episodes (they're archived if you wanna see em) before this thread was made and he decided to DFE. you knew the guy? any anecdotes you wanna share?
So i became friends with him back in 2019ish so like a few months before he got heavily involved with CWC, so he was pretty chill for a doc guy. I guess he was doing a stream one time during the 2019 drama, and during the stream he calls me at like 1:30AM (my time) and he asked if i had any thoughts on the matter. Me not knowing much about the drama and being really fucking tired i said something i guess? And then i hung up and went back to sleep. Tbh tho, he kinda cut contact with me after he joined the watchmen, but i didn't really have any negative interactions with him tbh. That was just an odd thing i remember happening, in all honesty tho, its kinda sad that he didnt bail out when he had the chance

Last edited:

AntiSchwuletteAktion

Punk's not dead
kiwifarms.net
June 15 2021, page 105
User @Truthboi shares CWC's take on Randy Stair to thread, since the screen says CWC posted the comment "3 hours ago" I would guess that CWC's comment was indeed posted on June 15th:
Can I just say that Chris endorsing Randy Stair and saying he "fulfilled his purpose" in this dimension definitely should've been featured and I'm totally salty I didn't see it until now

Bitch Cakes

kiwifarms.net
I'm so curious about what someone like Sean does now. He had absolutely no real life friends or interactions at all, and all of his online friends/interactions were tied to the same WCT or Wildcat usernames.

He is a laughingstock here, which is to be expected, but he's also now a pariah in the CWCki community, on Reddit, and with the Watchmen and whatever splinter group he was trying to start. He obviously had to nuke all of his social profiles as soon as he was doxed because they tie to his real name/identity, but like, what does he do now? He finally nuked the Discord, presumably because no one was left who would talk to him.

Someone like him has to still be logging in and reading this thread religiously and probably other stuff too -- he's too aspie to just shut that shit off. But with no real friendships, no job, no ability to even interact under his old usernames or with his old internet friends, what does this kid do?

Like, does he just start over with brand new identities in some new subculture or interest area and wait for shit to die down before he brings back his Facebook or whatever? That's probably what a normal person would do if they got made online, but a normal person also wouldn't be as exceptional and socially inept as Sean.

I don't have any sympathy or the kid because he's awful, but I am genuinely curious what he does with his time now that all his online friends hate him and he is an unemployed loser who doesn't go to school.

McSneaks

kiwifarms.net
Untitled-5-Copy.png

lol

Spooky Bones

Get in, loser, we're going doxing!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everybody pour yourselves something stiff
Let's take a deeper dive into the Randy Stair business.

8 minutes of Chris "channeling" Randy Stair for Sean​

It's known that Sean Walker (WCT, Psychic Espeon, Neko, Kat, and many others) is fascinated by the spree killer (and suicide) Randy Stair and the fictional "ghost world" he created based on the cartoon Danny Phantom. When Chris began showing an interest in the very same murderer, and a related OC named "Andrew Blaze", needless to say, alarm bells went off with many. Now we are able to dig a little deeper into what the connection exactly is.

The content in these leaks all pre-date the Merge by quite a while (this is November 2020), but are highly relevant to understanding just what Sean was up to as well as the man himself. Anyone who fanboys a murderer is not normal and is someone who bears close monitoring for deviant behaviors themselves. And Sean not only is fascinated by Stair, but he decided to share that fascination with Chris, an unstable and mentally ill individual who has similar beliefs as the ones which motivated Stair to commit his murders.

If you are not up on the lore regarding Stair, here is his Kiwi Farms thread. To very briefly summarize, per @Sidon's fleshlight --
I honestly don't know how to preface this. This guy actually went out with a shotgun and killed three people and them himself... Well not surprising for himself becoming An Hero, but the shooting the three other people was him being a Columbine wannabe.

24 Year old Randy Stair was a brony, autistic (citation needed), tranny, psycho who created a series based around one of the Danny Phantom antagonist named Ember. He made multiple audio logs right before he shot up the super market that are all around an hour long at the least, and multiple journals over the span between 2016 up until June 7th of this year.

He also said that he used to wear women's clothing when his parents were out, so was him being a tranny a cause for all of this? Maybe, maybe not. We can also conclude this since his OC is what he imagines his after-life would be.

Also speaking of his OCs, his OCs comprise of a style that was inspired by none other than Butch Hartman's creation, Danny Phantom. Specifically one of the episodes that had a main antagonist named Ember. (NOTE: He did make a Suicide Tape track of him explaining why he chose Ember specifically, so stick around for that monstrosity of a reason.)

Brief notes
[0:02] "Neko" is yet another alias of our buddy Sean, "It's Sonichu here" - recording was done last year while Chris had "body-swapped" with Sonichu​
[0:15] n.b. Chris is using female pronouns to refer to RS, "ghost world"​
[0:52] "channeling" of Randy Stair begins, note use of "Andrew Blaze"​
[1:05] "Wildcat" is, of course, Sean; shows Chris is aware of this alias, too​
[1:33] "at least you [Sean] got the message I [Stair] was going for" - wdhmbt​
[1:35] we find out wdhmbt - "I [RS] ... shoot, people getting injured, people have been getting injured or dying around me all my life, how so [stress sigh] how else was I to react with my mental handicaps and everything?"
[1:50] "I [RS] came out [in the afterlife?] totally woman and everything" - extremely alarming for obvious reasons​
[2:03] "Message from that mass suicide-murder thing I [Stair] did that time" (oh, that!) "was essentially, just, you know, be [sic] recruiting for my EGS, for my Ghost Squad ... Ember was already in with me and I needed, I was in so ... also my other guys, the frog" (reference to a video Stair made) "managed to get in [to the afterlife?] later."​
[2:30] "Not everything got chronicled ... within my series but my time on Earth was limited" - could this mean that Sean and/or Chris have been developing "non-canon" Stair lore?​
[2:35] "Moving onto the ghost realm as I did ... it was quite a thing, kill myself and I went to Limbo, and I didn't last long in Limbo because Ember found me there"
[3:05] "even Beetlejuice, quite a number of ghouls and other creepy individuals" - lol classic comment for Chris​
[3:33] "everyone who's been dying for the past few months or so has definitely been winding up in their counterparts bodies in the opposite dimension ... the Merge is happening ... all the ghosts have been observing the souls not stop in Limbo but go to the other dimension" - it's doubtful that Chris knows anything about the Catholic theological concept of Limbo (which is where unbaptized babies are said to go) and that he picked up the concept somewhere else, the way he's discussing it sounds like Purgatory, skipping out on it would be highly desirable. If Chris believes that he can do this but fears "Limbo" otherwise, needless to say that's also disturbing​
[4:30] "that's the thing when you possess someone else's body, you gotta work within their vocabulary and their limitations or whatever" - the latter reminds me of his comment about "this brain"​
[4:45] "I definitely found myself after I passed on" - alarming, sounds desirable​
[5:43] "the Merge is gonna happen, and Chris-Chan's powers and abilities are genuine, she's even got a bunch of other ghosts and spirits helping her out as well. [drops the act, as Chris] It's a real chill group around here at this temple, at this house [back to RS] You call this house a temple? Well, I guess it is true, this house is sort of temple-like"​
[6:05] "But yeah, my [Randy's] brain was just all over the place when I was alive" - remember comments Chris has made to this effect - "I found my place where I am" - after murder/suicide - "and I made my mark" - holy shit - "with Ember's Ghost Squad"​
[6:20] discusses various videos Stair made, he is clearly quite familiar with them, laughing, sounds like he is trying to please Sean​
[6:40] "Wildcat, thank you, thank you so much for chronicling as much of my life as possible, [sounds familiar!] with everything that I've talked about and that I uploaded onto the Internet. You rock, dude! You stay awesome! You're gonna be alive for a very, very long time, man ... bye, talk to you another time, maybe I'll come visit you, oh, you're in California"​
[7:30] - Chris stops channeling Stair​
[7:35] - "Well, [as Chris], she [Stair] is definitely satisfied (laughs) well, there you go, Randy, thank you for sharing your message ... Wildcat, Neko" - briefly sounds as if he thinks these are 2 distinct people but we also know he knows otherwise as per above, maybe just autism - "at least you got to listen to that ... it's not necessarily an interview with Randy herself" - isn't it? - "you might get the opportunity to talk with her in person yet, but that'll do for now"​
Rather disturbing stuff, and I'm sure more (and possibly worse) material is out there. This particular leak was given to me by a source who is at least partially sympathetic to Sean and wanted me to consider the possibility that Sean's introduction of Chris to Stair was solely due to the similarities in both believing in a cartoon universe, and not to do with the murders. Notwithstanding the fact that it's pretty impossible to separate Randy fucking Stair from his murders, let's look at Sean discussing Chris's finding out about stair with other then-Watchmen and weens:

"Deleted User" is Sean, I have a good idea of who the others are, too, but for now I'm keeping redacted.

cwc-randy-1.png
1631288322795.png

(Linked audio is the one above)
cwc-randy-3.png
cwc-randy-4.png

cwc-randy-5.png

cwc-randy-6.png
cwc-randy-7.png
1631288561843.png

cwc-randy-9.png

1631288636842.png

This is, needless to say, a very bad look.

P.S. I'm not even getting into the fact that Sean also introduced Chris to Thad McMichael, notorious degenerate pedophile.

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
1631289446809.png

Congrats Sean Walker, you're a horrorcow now with a school shooter fetish trying to channel Chris chan into that as well.

Hope you love your 15 seconds of fame and king exceptional individual of shit mountain status, couldn't resist trying to get Chris chan in on your little game and plan to get him to off himself. Epic ween autistic manipulator moment!

Seriously fucking creepy Fred laugh as well

Last edited:

Bunny Tracks

Don't Fear The Reaper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I know that Butch Hartman has kind of turned into an awful person in recent years, but man, I can't help, but feel bad for him knowing that one of his creations is not only tied to a lunatic mass shooter, but now also to Chris-chan of all people.

Spooky Bones

Get in, loser, we're going doxing!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Bitch Cakes
I'm so curious about what someone like Sean does now. He had absolutely no real life friends or interactions at all, and all of his online friends/interactions were tied to the same WCT or Wildcat usernames.
Not true at all. He has a plethora of aliases and socks. "Conner", "Kat" and "Neko" were the ones he mostly used in Watchmen and splinter group discords. @Psychic Espeon was used here on Kiwi Farms. He used various others and has a history of socking for dubious purposes. In fact he is out there right now on some CWC-related Discords under a sock. I see, Sean, I see you.

He is a laughingstock here, which is to be expected, but he's also now a pariah in the CWCki community, on Reddit, and with the Watchmen and whatever splinter group he was trying to start.
The splinter group is an odd thing and tied to a personal feud with Naught, and Sean took people with him, but funnily enough not every person he took with him is actually a total tard. Hopefully they are truly distancing themselves from him, I can see one of them, a former Kiwi, talking about it in fact on another forum.

He obviously had to nuke all of his social profiles as soon as he was doxed because they tie to his real name/identity, but like, what does he do now? He finally nuked the Discord, presumably because no one was left who would talk to him.
He's out there right now messaging people from CWC Discords with spergy attempts to start conversation lmao.

Someone like him has to still be logging in and reading this thread religiously and probably other stuff too -- he's too aspie to just shut that shit off. But with no real friendships, no job, no ability to even interact under his old usernames or with his old internet friends, what does this kid do?

Like, does he just start over with brand new identities in some new subculture or interest area and wait for shit to die down before he brings back his Facebook or whatever? That's probably what a normal person would do if they got made online, but a normal person also wouldn't be as exceptional and socially inept as Sean.

I don't have any sympathy or the kid because he's awful, but I am genuinely curious what he does with his time now that all his online friends hate him and he is an unemployed loser who doesn't go to school.
I'm very curious as well what he's gonna do. He made the Chris stuff and his desire to become the "final protagonist" and unseat Josh (something which we will return to later) his whole life at least online and online seems to have been most of his life. Nobody in the CWC community is going to associate with him, even people who might have taken his side before, given how thoroughly fucking nuked he is getting online (and it's probably not done either.)

Unfortunately the ILJ thing is getting all the limelight that this thread deserves right now but I have confidence the story about Sean will get out. The Stair stuff is highly disturbing and all memes aside I do worry about Sean doing something stupid.

Jimmy Wah-Wah

¡ Y FUERA !
kiwifarms.net
good god, I've got some reading to do today

Can I just say that Chris endorsing Randy Stair and saying he "fulfilled his purpose" in this dimension definitely should've been featured and I'm totally salty I didn't see it until now
iawtc why wasn't this major chris news

on a lighter note:

hype.png

with a little workshopping this could be a good line if CWC wants to start rapping in prison

~Bubbles~

Captain of the Pismo Beach disaster relief
kiwifarms.net
Wow... that was horrifying. What concerns me is Chris' ability to "channel" (cough imitate) these people while knowingly doing so. Giving someone so vulnerable and easily influenced this power is most disturbing thing I've ever seen.

Cue Geno Samuel Music:

"Who was this guy? White knight or ween? Something in-between? This is the story of Psychic Espeon"

Careful there, Sean, I sense a comprehensive history on all your degenerate gay ops coming in pretty soon. I don't believe he was working with Bella to get Chris to commit suicide, but I wholeheartedly see him getting off on the idea that he can give Chris this *power.* Simply sickening.

On another, more autistic note, I wonder if Stair had been aware of Chris and found someone who genuinely also believed cartoon worlds were a thing, if, maybe, by feeling understood, he would have just trooned out and became a lolcow instead, saving some poor people their lives. It's a shitty thought. Nothing good could ever come of CWC being a Randy fanboy post-murders, and he most definitely should have not been encouraged to explore his obvious fascination with the EGS (if by nothing, for the sole reason that it feeds into his idiotic merge bullshit. That is the only reason why Chris cares, don't be mistaken). Chris doesn't want to shoot people unless they deliberately attack him. And even then, I don't think he'd have the balls to pull a Randy. Remember, he's a profoundly emotionally obtuse autistic narcissist. He is cold. He has no awareness on how this could look or affect people. All he ever gave a shit about was how this story backed up his delusions. To him, it was simply unfortunate that a life or two were lost in the way.

Just a crossover that should have never happened. Sick fucking kid.

Special Agent Punchy

kiwifarms.net
Well, this news is disturbing.
I found this a while back in the GiBi logs, but I think it needs pointed out now more than ever.
optimism about sean.JPG
Redact_61 is :optimistic:.

At this rate, Sean/Cat/WCT/Psychic Espeon/whoever the heck's future self is looking something like Andrew Cunanan.
EDIT: I've been corrected in a timely manner, and YES he is much uglier than Mr. Cunanan. Thank you!

Last edited: