Orbiter Sean Walker / @Psychic Espeon / WCT - Self-described "Final Protagonist of Christory", spree-killer fanboy, encouraged Chris to "channel" spree killer Randy Stair

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Greasy Spoon

pudding brained niggerfaggot
kiwifarms.net
Attached is an archive of Sean's OnionFarms post search results under the username 'Chairman Miaozer'.
Here's a link to the full thread archives (335 MB): https://anonfiles.com/t9O8FbJcuf/OnionFarms_Chairman_Miaozer_zip
screencapture-onionfarms-search-12259-2021-09-25-14_06_04.pngscreencapture-onionfarms-search-12259-2021-09-25-14_07_11.pngscreencapture-onionfarms-search-12259-2021-09-25-14_10_37.pngScreenshot 2021-09-25 141244.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rotollo 2

No Problem Here
kiwifarms.net
A MEGA archive of one of Sean's past streams was generously pointed out to me by a fellow whose name rhymes with 'gO pee.'
It was described to me as: "the worst thing ever...I challenge [anyone] to sit through the whole thing."
When I asked who some of the less obvious participants in the stream might be, the response was: "half of [another website] talking over each other."
Enjoy!
Just an FYI for anyone trying to watch this shit I'm pretty sure half of it is {o}P deep throating the mic, resulting in massive amounts of ear rape throughout

bernadette

troon witch scammer
kiwifarms.net

scathefire

Types like an incel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A MEGA archive of one of Sean's past streams (intended to be about @Dom Cruise) was generously pointed out to me by a fellow whose name rhymes with 'gO pee.'
It was described to me as: "the worst thing ever...I challenge [anyone] to sit through the whole thing."
When I asked who some of the less obvious participants in the stream might be, the response was: "half of [another website] talking over each other."
Enjoy!

EDIT: I have also been given these screenshots from the chats of some streams Sean did about Kengle (the streams themselves may be lost to history), in which Chris himself apparently participated.
View attachment 2568010
View attachment 2568063
View attachment 2568012
View attachment 2568018
This was the prior Kengle stream

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Music Bro apparently found Sean Walkers website
That's just the newspaper (webpaper?) for the college he went to, where he wrote a handful of articles about their football program. It's most certainly not his website, and it's been reported on in the thread. Well I assume it's been mentioned in this thread, at minimum it was talked about previously when stuff about him was being uncovered.

Zelos Wilder

I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's just the newspaper (webpaper?) for the college he went to, where he wrote a handful of articles about their football program. It's most certainly not his website, and it's been reported on in the thread. Well I assume it's been mentioned in this thread, at minimum it was talked about previously when stuff about him was being uncovered.
Updated the post friend.

Bunny Tracks

Tidings of Comfort and Joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Loving that picture, clearly a total Chad.
View attachment 2568343
He looks like a failed abortion, and I'm not saying that just to be a dick. I'm saying that because I'm pretty sure that's what he is.

I hate to be a conspiratard, but considering how old his parents were when they had him, how normal, and good looking his brother is especially when compared to him, and the fact that he looks like he has at least partial FAS, I highly suspect that Sean was unwanted, and unplanned, and that his mom tried to drink him away, but just failed, and well, you know, tried to go from there.

It's a horrible thing to say, but that's what it looks like, unfortunately.

bernadette

troon witch scammer
kiwifarms.net
He looks like a failed abortion, and I'm not saying that just to be a dick. I'm saying that because I'm pretty sure that's what he is.

I hate to be a conspiratard, but considering how old his parents were when they had him, how normal, and good looking his brother is especially when compared to him, and the fact that he looks like he has at least partial FAS, I highly suspect that Sean was unwanted, and unplanned, and that his mom tried to drink him away, but just failed, and well, you know, tried to go from there.

It's a horrible thing to say, but that's what it looks like, unfortunately.
He's got the FAS lip thing. I wonder if anyone has gotten dox for his parents? edit- and weird eyes, flattened nose.....

Edit -
Mom was old when she had him - makes sense too... indulging in too many cocktails during happy hour after work while preggo?

Last edited:

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
His nose looks bloated, the guy really lost out on the genetics department. I think even his teeth are off-centre, aren’t braces supposed to fix that shit?
Between the nose, nightcrawler lips, and the ovaloid face let alone the teeth I think you'd need reconstructive surgery to even begin to fix that mess. Even then I have a suspicion it'd be a botchjob.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
Between the nose, nightcrawler lips, and the ovaloid face let alone the teeth I think you'd need reconstructive surgery to even begin to fix that mess. Even then I have a suspicion it'd be a botchjob.
Looks like someone already tried, albeit by punching him in the face and stuffing him in a locker.

Basalasas

Flies buzzing, playing death's tune.
kiwifarms.net
1632751755114.png

I've been given a quick rundown on the context and contents of 5 of Sean's streams, some of which have been posted to this thread. Most of the summaries below are more or less direct quotes from @{o}P II:
  1. @{o}P II sends Sean some @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt screencaps via Sean's "House With No Doors" server (see highlight #14 here), and Chris joins the stream chat to make fun of Kengle (some of that is seen here.) Sean declares that he will make a documentary on Kengle, with @{o}P II's assistance. This stream is currently considered lost.
  2. In this stream, Sean spent the first 10 minutes saying he won't be making a Kengle documentary, and reads out a PM chain he had with Kengle on KF (seen here.) The rest of the stream was "boring shit no one cares about." This stream is currently considered lost.
  3. This one requires some context: By this point, Onion Farms was a ghost town and all of the users moved to that other site, after Kengle gave mod powers to Taylor Pickens, and people collectively decided Kengle wasn't fit to run a forum. This stream was originally supposed to have @naught and Sean talking about @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt and Johan von Hellsten (also a moderator on Onion Farms.) @{o}P II joined the VC on Sean's "House With No Doors" server, which somehow led to the server being linked in the chat of that other site. This resulted in users such as cjöcker, SIGSEGV, Snailslime, Captain Communism and others joining the server (and the VC.) This would eventually lead to Kengle himself joining the VC, and being "unable to work the microphone on his phone he ends up ear-raping the audience with a horrific but hilarious feedback noise that was so bad to the point where no one could talk until he fixed it." After fixing this issue, he claimed in the VC that former KF moderator @Smutley had sent a letter to his place of work that stated Kengle was a rapist. He also discussed Onion Farms and boiled burgers, leading to the immortal quotes of: “Onionfarms is not dead in the water!” and “If you can’t boil a burger, you shouldn’t be near the stove in the first place!” Kengle leaves the stream after Snailslime asks him about boiling burgers, which he had already discussed earlier in the stream. One thing of note is that Kengle's smoke detector had a low battery, and was constantly beeping as he was speaking. This stream is archived here.
  4. Sean attempts to turn his previous lightning in a bottle of spontaneous open mic podcasts into a regular feature, calling it the "Tard Cage" (after the containment forum on Onion Farms of the same name.) He opened a VC, and gave people 3 hours to speak, but too many people would join to the point everyone talked over each other, and any attempt at real conversation was impossible. The stream subject was supposed to be @Dom Cruise, who was a "popular Kiwi Farms Halal on Onion Farms and [that other site]", but the stream went wildly off track and descended into 3 hours of complete chaos. This stream is archived here.
  5. Originally, this stream was to be about Johan von Hellsten, but for some reason it turned into a stream about Null. Sean had an idea for a stream about Null, where "pro-Null" users from the MATI Discord server would debate "anti-Null" users from that other website. Not much else is known about this stream at present, as @{o}P II was "only there for the last 3 minutes because [he] overslept." This stream is currently considered lost.

Last edited: