Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / Violet Cassandra Ocean - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in New London, CT

How will Disembodicon end?

• Jake forgets about it in a week

Votes: 41 7.2%
  • Jake spergs about it for weeks, but it's 'too much effort' to do and he cancels it

Votes: 91 16.0%
  • Someone else does the same thing but competent, Jake rages for years

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Jake cancels it due to paranoia

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Jake holds it, no one shows up

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Jake holds it, only 5 gross troons show up, spend entire time getting googleshng'd at

Votes: 43 7.6%
  • Jake holds it, bans everyone for being 'secret nazi agents'

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Jake uses it as a scam for the next few weeks, then cancels it

Votes: 53 9.3%
  • Jake holds it and it becomes a great success and makes Chelasy love him (lol)

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • Jake dies of Coronavirus

Votes: 206 36.3%

• Total voters

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to @CatParty for making the clips, here's the two Redshirt sections from the stream. Once again confirmation that SecretGamerGrrl is Googleshng is Jake Alley/Violet Cassandra Ocean is fat and bald.

Last edited by a moderator:

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Jake's nervous fast-talking is so cringe inducing. It's like he can't wait for his part of the conversation to be over so he can hand it back to the other person, he literally runs words together in an almost unintelligible way to hurry up and end his part of the conversation. It shows a level of insecurity and a deep dislike of self that's unmatched by any other cow I'm aware of.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's weird though because he also can't wait for them to end their side of the conversation with all his "uh huh" and "yep" inserts. It's like conversation just taxes him too much so he wants to rush through it. SFTheWolf will try to tell a story and he's trying to force it to the ending so he can mention some mundane thing on the screen.

Jake is really fat:
1590047429971.png

Jack is a Nazi, Twitter is a hellsite:
1590047461380.png1590047474915.png

Here's his Saints Row 2 character from the latest stream :story:
1590047791660.png

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's weird though because he also can't wait for them to end their side of the conversation with all his "uh huh" and "yep" inserts. It's like conversation just taxes him too much so he wants to rush through it. SFTheWolf will try to tell a story and he's trying to force it to the ending so he can mention some mundane thing on the screen.

Jake is really fat:
View attachment 1309143
Because what the fuck would a surgeon know about what can be done in surgery? Does he think they just magically can cut through hundreds of pounds of fucking fat to get to whatever they need safely? God I hate fat fucks like this.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jake is really fat:
View attachment 1309143
Speaking of things plucked from thin air, literally everything Jake has to say about medicine. What it comes down to is, Jake is very fat and there’s no way to rules-lawyer or mansplain his way out of that.

I want Twitter to introduce a feature that lets you report posts like this, just because I’d love to see the salt when all these people who whine about how Twitter is an evil Nazi hellsite can’t post there.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Jake's nervous fast-talking is so cringe inducing. It's like he can't wait for his part of the conversation to be over so he can hand it back to the other person, he literally runs words together in an almost unintelligible way to hurry up and end his part of the conversation. It shows a level of insecurity and a deep dislike of self that's unmatched by any other cow I'm aware of.
It's like listening to bad talkers in wrestling back in the 80's. Some in the WWF hated when it was their turn to talk and they would fumble their way through a promo.

Are we going to see his penis next?
Please don't tempt him. It' seems to be the thing to do in 2020.

An Ghost

Spectral distancing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's his Saints Row 2 character from the latest stream
Ahh yes purple and pink clothes/hair and tumblr ambigious brown skin. His red shirts character looks the same but blue.

He didnt really out himself since unlike massive v masses, a world domination llc production, redshirt was never produced so theres no reviews or record of it. Its still more digging required than any twitter chump would do. But hes also very salty about a game hes already played and does nothing but complain.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jake is really fat:
View attachment 1309143

Jack is a Nazi, Twitter is a hellsite:
View attachment 1309144View attachment 1309145

Here's his Saints Row 2 character from the latest stream :story:
View attachment 1309149
Tanya isn’t going to come back for you, Jake. No matter how many black characters you make.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1302 pages and he finally outs himself. Kinda surprised this was the way it happened. Looking forward to the Twitter sperging
I’m not surprised myself. He’s constantly giving himself away, usually by being careless. This really isn’t much worse than going on stream with Jake Alley’s voice.

Either he’s not aware just how doxed he is or he thinks it doesn’t matter as long as he denies it later. Anyway, I think the new suicide-baiting record is a fortnight, so let’s see if he can beat that.

Water-T

I'm too sexy for my apartment...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Jake not realize that Twitter just enacted updates to make their safespace bubble even more impermeable?
Funny how he's bitched for years about how Twitter is a Nazi infested hellsite where he gets a billion rape and death threats a day in his DMs, yet continues to use it 24/7.
:thinking:

He wants the conversation to be over because social interaction makes his brain go BRRR.
I think it's due to Jake being a self-centered autist who thinks only he has anything important to say and other people talking just interrupts his "LISTEN TO ME!" time.

Last edited: