Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Smaug's Smokey Hole

too many youtube makeup videos
kiwifarms.net
I like the way he won’t actually say what the name we “keep claiming is [his] legal name” is. I mean, when we apparently thought he lived in Texas, he wouldn’t shut up about it.
"keep claiming is my legal name"
"googling my pen name"

Didn't he make some vague allusion to having abandoned his dead name? If Violet is still just a pen name(and he isn't referring to the SGG moniker, that one isn't credited with his board game) and not his real womanly identity then how far can he possible have come in his transition? Maybe painting his nails one time was such an occasion that he had to post the worlds vaguest troon selfie.

What is wrong with this negro? Forget all the reasons this is stupid, and just ask yourself this question: Has any game you've ever played made this contrived, absurd "mistake", even once? No.
Strangely enough it is a mistake that not even the assett flippers seems to make. Maybe it's not a big deal. Though I suppose Jake's suggestion opens up the more inclusive possibility of the game writing "that's they scarf", a more non-binary sort of whoopsie.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I like the way he won’t actually say what the name we “keep claiming is [his] legal name” is.
Well, we do in fact keep saying that's his legal name. It actually is his legal name, but we also say that it is.

I think his mom is charging him rent, and in return for paying her from his ebegging, he now can think of his attic as his "apartment" because he pays for it doesn't he?
I think maybe a year or so ago his mom told him he had to start paying some nominal amount of rent, not because she actually needed it but in a desperate hope that the fat fuck would get at least a part-time job. Instead, he started lying and scamming online to get troon bucks and screaming about his horrible transphobic "roommate" who is his mom.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Instead, he started lying and scamming online to get troon bucks and screaming about his horrible transphobic "roommate" who is his mom.
What's a little bit interesting is that even pre-GG and the emergence of the SGG identity, he was often vague about his living arrangements on Talking Time. He had no reason to be concerned about "stalkers" then.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's a little bit interesting is that even pre-GG and the emergence of the SGG identity, he was often vague about his living arrangements on Talking Time. He had no reason to be concerned about "stalkers" then.
In one of the very few instances of having legitimate and prudent shame in something that actually deserves shame, even he realized then admitting you live in Mommy's attic is pretty pathetic.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
Thing is, if KF were routinely wrong about stuff, it would not be the menace they claim. To make the site a proper bogeyman, the info here must be accurate.

And everyone, allies included, knows it, Jake.
There's two parts to this. The first part is the standard cognitive dissonance that is 'All these monster Nazis out there trying to stalk, rape and murder me!' being true at the same time as 'All these accounts designed to harass me are just bots run by one or two bad Gamergate Nazi incels!'

The second is the other standard cognitive dissonance, which is, 'Kiwi Farms is a place designed to dox and harass people, especially us vulnerable marginalised troons and professional victims. They're a real and present threat!' combined with, 'Nothing Kiwi Farms has to say about me has any truth to it, it's all just lies!'

Lolcows are great at holding two conflicting ideas in their heads at once. And lolcow followers seem equally good at believing both of these things. You also see it with hugbox forums like ResetEra, where it's both designed to be progressive and inclusive and protects the right kind of speech, while simultaneously being filled with Nazis and alt-right GamerGaters and all the evil in the world. Good enough for a good little SJW to post there frequently, but still bad enough that they're constantly being attacked by Nazis while there. Jake would fit in well there.

AirdropShitposts

Violet Hargrave is NOT Jake Alley of Niantic, CT
kiwifarms.net
"a game I designed, one credited to the the name KF keeps trying to claim is my real name"

hey, idiot, thanks for confirming that you are Jake Alley of Niantic, CT, the "well known", fully credited creator of The Massive Vs. The Masses for years before Violet Hargrave or SecretGameGrrl even existed on the internet

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"a game I designed, one credited to the the name KF keeps trying to claim is my real name"

hey, idiot, thanks for confirming that you are Jake Alley of Niantic, CT, the "well known", fully credited creator of The Massive Vs. The Masses for years before Violet Hargrave or SecretGameGrrl even existed on the internet
And he'll try to explain it all away with some massive googleshng involving time machines and lesbian rape gang gobbergaters having something to do with trying to smear Violet Hargrave as a bearded neet even though if the information is false, then the real Violet should not be in danger.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The comma is important there. He's talking about Missile Command before the comma and The Massive vs The Masses after it.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake wearing nail polish?

View attachment 880680

https://twitter.com/SecretGamerGrrl/status/1159353259343196160 ( https://archive.li/kX838 )

Those don't look like the fingers that would be attached to a behemoth like Jake. As a big fat man he would have fat, meaty hands.

I want Jake to troon out but I also want to see him trooned out with dress, wig and make-up. Please Kek, let this be.
This is a massive escalation in Jake's fetish behavior if those are him. In the soon-to-be 5 years he's been sperging on Twitter, I don't think he has ever uploaded a photo he took of anything. He has in fact claimed that even taking photos of his Suicide Prevention Cats would totally get him doxed, as would simply image searching something else to use as his profile image. As some mentioned, if these photos are Jake (or even if they aren't), the intent was clearly fetishistic trawling for asspats about the nail polish (Mr. "I'm hundreds of dollars short on rent every month and can't afford food" somehow purchased, too) to get off on while pretending it's about a book.

This Is another recent example of the same fetish behavior, troons/Jake sexually fetishize physical weakness as part of their gross fetishization of female stereotypes and will do these LARP posts to circlejerk. Jake got off on that so much that he brought it up again days later (and seemingly lied about just how much attention he got off it as it only shows 22 replies).
1565816628175.png
1565816816679.png
Another example from earlier in the year, Jake joined in on a circlejerk session to claim that he is "not actually able" to open a window now. Of course it's all just LARPing as studies have shown that men trooning out don't magically lose all their strength nor have a reduction in the size of their hands.
1565816985348.png
1565816998191.png
@repentance
1565816466470.png
Jake doesn't like having his own Tweets being used reveal his character.

View attachment 873378
View attachment 873424
View attachment 873461
View attachment 873462
Jake here is alluding--as per his usual cowardly style of communication--about the Soha/Rakshasa/"anti-trans blocklist" matter that @Hellfire captured and documented. Jake is (again) objecting to his own tweets being evidence of his past behavior.

It's almost 4:00 AM and he's still going, trying to persuade his (largely imaginary) audience that black is white...

View attachment 873466

View attachment 873494

https://twitter.com/SecretGamerGrrl/status/1157560695958974464 ( archive.li not working )

I think he has finally stopped.
SOHA! It's coming up on a year since that happened, Jake is still seething and rather than accept that he fucked up by pursuing his grudge against the "rakshasa" Soha Kareem and getting caught, he's just continuing to tell more and more lies (such as Jake repeatedly lying about deepFlaw having "self-admitted ties to Kiwi Farms" which is opposite of reality and has been Jake's only way to try to Make Noise to distract from deepFlaw calling him out).
Edit: The kicker to it all is that someone was dumb enough to slide into Jake's DMs and try to use him for a source, only to find he was an unhinged liar and so they quietly cut contact and trash binned the Googleshng story,
View attachment 879418

Chelsay?

Almost certainly is about CHELSAY.

Last edited:

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Big bowl of sauerkraut?

His beard must smell marvelous.

Seriously, does anyone eat a massive amount of sauerkraut as a snack? I've had it with sausage and mash, but on its own, in Jake's idea of a "large bowl" which probably means a family salad bowl?

Ick. Can't he ever be normal ?

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big bowl of sauerkraut?

His beard must smell marvelous.

Seriously, does anyone eat a massive amount of sauerkraut as a snack? I've had it with sausage and mash, but on its own, in Jake's idea of a "large bowl" which probably means a family salad bowl?

Ick. Can't he ever be normal ?
So dainty! So feminine!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino