Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe if he killed himself and blamed Zoe, she'd give him 5 minutes of thought before forgetting him again, forever this time.
On the flip side, if Zoe killed herself she would become part of Jake's sad social circle forever. Her dead twitter handle will be a corpse propped up at a virtual dinner table and everyday Jake will tweet his unyielding friendship, support, love, memories and sympathy to someone who isn't there anymore.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We ought to have a name for this phenomenon, where a lolcow decides that a temporary setback means that Kiwi Farms is totally gone forever. Jake clearly believes his thread is nuked and has gone into smug mode, like he hasn’t been posting about us several times a week, like people can’t just come here and see what the thread actually says.

But yeah, Jake, why don’t you come here and show us how pathetic we are compared to you? I look forward to being schooled.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mean words on the internet made someone here cry? Methinks yon gnome is super-projecting again.

Also, the list is the two most famous YouTube trans women, and then the ugliest, most non-passing, obnoxious troons. About the only one that doesn't really fit is Blaire White, because there exist human beings who would not be repulsed by the sight of her in a bikini.

If Jake hasn't looked at his thread since it was first made, then how does he know we've posted "lies" about him which have caused friends to abandon him?
He doesn't even have a Frank Wu/'election team' he can pretend is reading his thread for him and telling him all the juicy bits. Because, of course, he has no friends or loved ones. I don't think he reads his thread as obsessively as someone like Terra, who will also respond directly to things said about him here on his Twitter. But I do think Jake keeps track - and thinks every single retweet against Nazis and TERFs is another attack on the evil Farms and all of his countless enemies.

Jake's one of the many cows that doesn't get that we mostly laugh at him. He's annoying and pathetic and frequently libelous, and it's satisfying to watch him get hoist on his own petard, but the internet is not our whole world, unlike him. So we can and do walk away and not give him another thought, while he is rarely offline and constantly worrying about what evil people like us are going to say about him and do to him. Hell, sometimes people here offer genuine advice. Which he will never take, because no-one knows more about almost anything than Jake does.

Though I kind of wish every post at the start of the thread getting his identity wrong had an added header saying, "This was speculation that turned out to be incorrect, the right information is in the OP and is proven repeatedly in all subsequent pages." In won't shut Jake up from lying that we still think he's a cosplayer in Texas, but it will at least add to his bullshit and hypocrisy levels, which are already in the stratosphere.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mean words on the internet made someone here cry? Methinks yon gnome is super-projecting again.

Also, the list is the two most famous YouTube trans women, and then the ugliest, most non-passing, obnoxious troons. About the only one that doesn't really fit is Blaire White, because there exist human beings who would not be repulsed by the sight of her in a bikini.

He doesn't even have a Frank Wu/'election team' he can pretend is reading his thread for him and telling him all the juicy bits. Because, of course, he has no friends or loved ones. I don't think he reads his thread as obsessively as someone like Terra, who will also respond directly to things said about him here on his Twitter. But I do think Jake keeps track - and thinks every single retweet against Nazis and TERFs is another attack on the evil Farms and all of his countless enemies.

Jake's one of the many cows that doesn't get that we mostly laugh at him. He's annoying and pathetic and frequently libelous, and it's satisfying to watch him get hoist on his own petard, but the internet is not our whole world, unlike him. So we can and do walk away and not give him another thought, while he is rarely offline and constantly worrying about what evil people like us are going to say about him and do to him. Hell, sometimes people here offer genuine advice. Which he will never take, because no-one knows more about almost anything than Jake does.

Though I kind of wish every post at the start of the thread getting his identity wrong had an added header saying, "This was speculation that turned out to be incorrect, the right information is in the OP and is proven repeatedly in all subsequent pages." In won't shut Jake up from lying that we still think he's a cosplayer in Texas, but it will at least add to his bullshit and hypocrisy levels, which are already in the stratosphere.
He actually shut up about the Texas thing once the info about his location was put in the thread description. As soon as he thinks KF is gone forever and never coming back, he’s all, “can you believe they think I’m from Texas? Ha ha, Texas!”

I like his hints at the FBI becoming his personal army. I’d imagine they’re pretty busy dealing with actual criminals. Making a fat gnome sad because he can’t stop lying on social media is not actually a crime.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like his hints at the FBI becoming his personal army. I’d imagine they’re pretty busy dealing with actual criminals. Making a fat gnome sad because he can’t stop lying on social media is not actually a crime.
"Hello, FBI? I'd like to report a bunch of lesbian Nazi rapists spreading my Tweets...um, I mean blatant lies about me, resulting in my future wife refusing to talk to me and my resorting to lugging around a desktop computer and several dozen Pathfinder books from park bench to park be....hello? HELLO? I KNOW YOU FUCKING KIWIS CUT OFF THIS PHONE CALL!"

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Don't be mad, I got you a football cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want to see the expression on Jake's face when he realizes that almost half of the posters here are catty women.

Hey Jake: when a group of ladies kind of go silent when they realize you're about to walk off, and remain silent until you're no longer in earshot, it's because they're fixing to talk shit about you. I know yon maiden doesn't really leave the house anymore, but I'm sure you had that experience a few times in high school. At least online we don't wait for you to go away ☺

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want to see the expression on Jake's face when he realizes that almost half of the posters here are catty women.
He probably has some idea. But he knows that the best way to get #woke people to cancel someone is for them to be a cishet white able-bodied neurotypical wealthy right-wing male, preferably a Nazi, ideally American.

Plus it serves his self-justifying fantasy where all men are aggressive frat boys and all women are gentle and passive.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
He probably has some idea. But he knows that the best way to get #woke people to cancel someone is for them to be a cishet white able-bodied neurotypical wealthy right-wing male, preferably a Nazi, ideally American.

Plus it serves his self-justifying fantasy where all men are aggressive frat boys and all women are gentle and passive.
The group Jake desperately tries to worm into is definitely more homogenic than the group of people following this thread.

Maybe he made inroads on a 'friend' and feels like he needs to brag about his success in life, just like when he had his own place for a week or two but is now back to tweeting about the abusers in his life. He's back in the attic.

AirdropShitposts

Violet Hargrave is NOT Jake Alley of Niantic, CT
kiwifarms.net
"If you can't be bothered to really learn all the details about a situation/topic/news item, you do not get to talk about it. At all. Not even with qualifiers that you aren't too sure." - Violet Hargrave (SecretGamerGrrl), August 31, 2019
"...I'm much more hopeful that the massive data breach they apparently suffered leads to someone doing the detective work to match IPs with IDs..." - Violet Hargrave (SecretGamerGrrl), September 11, 2019

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a question:

What’s with lolcows like this always trying to portray their detractors as balding basement dwelling nazis? I see Matt Myers doing it too.
Because if they admitted that their detractors are just regular folks, then that means the detractors are better at life than they are, and therefore their criticisms have merit. If they pretend their critics are awful people, that means they don’t have to listen and can continue failing.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Troon Befriending Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
I have a question:

What’s with lolcows like this always trying to portray their detractors as balding basement dwelling nazis? I see Matt Myers doing it too.
What the user above me said and also a good dose of projection in Jake's case. Because ironically, he looks like the walking stereotype of some balding fatty otaku who lives in his mother's basement and posts on image boards about how it's women's fault that he won't get laid

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh I see, it's not that Jake is constantly lying about not being doxed- it's just that he is so uttely uninterested in a site that he constantly obsesses over that he never visited his own thread there after the first few pages. Wait, what?

And apparently a 'friend' told him he might have been doxed as soon as his thread went up but then no one ever mentioned it again to him in the past 1000 pages. Sure, Jake.

Like, I get that he's at once trying to pretend like the info here is inaccurate AND maintain (im)plausible deniability that he's lying about it but literally no one in the world believes that SecretGamergrrl, who constantly cries about being targeted by totally real threats from here, would not be checking this thread daily. I guess he's counting on the troon wall of silence where they all agree that none of them ever visit that nasty kiwifarms, especially not to find out deets on each other.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino