Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Libelous Tweeter, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Self-Described "Noise Making Thing"; Lives in Niantic, CT

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I’m glad that Jake, with his extensive scientific qualifications and athletic prowess, has weighed in on the trans athletics debate.
Jake is certainly an authority on sports. It's amazing this fat son of a bitch managed to find something he's even less informed about than fucking.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I notice that he again uses hyperbole here to avoid the truth of the allegations. Literally the whole point of the anti- side in the troon sports debate is that they don’t have super strength - they have very average strength, for a man. That being said, I firmly believe Jake’s strength is below average for a man and possibly a woman.

I like how he fixates on “can’t open a pickle jar.” That’s all he can ever think of when coming up with proof that he has become weak and feeble like a woman. What other domestic tasks do you find yourself unable to perform, Violet?
:pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle:

Peanut

kiwifarms.net
Not recent at all, but when I was checking his family members' social media to see if there was news on the grandma front, I noticed we overlooked a tiny picture of Jake's bald spot:
View attachment 999764

I think my favorite "best of Jake" keyword search is "hug" because he's obviously such a disgusting human that no one outside of his family ever touches him, and all he can do is whine on twitter instead of losing weight or taking a shower.

His fetish is one of the sexy twitter ladies he orbits to give him a bath (and a hug, obv)
View attachment 999782
If only someone would hug him:
View attachment 999786

For the love of god, someone hug this gnome:
View attachment 999787

And of course, if Chelsay ever needs a hug, he'll be waiting (in the bushes)
View attachment 999788
When is that family picture from? Also surprised no one pointed out you can see what I'm 99% sure is his asscrack.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I mean, the obvious question is, if we’re this destructive force, how come these people were all useless trainwrecks before they even had a thread here? It’s not like Jake was a millionaire highflier prior to 09/02/2016.
Don't you see? If the farms hadn't doxed Jake Alley in 2016 for being Chelsea's frothing attack dog, Zoe Quinn would never have known he was a pathetic gnome before sending him hundreds of thousands of twitter dollars from Crash Override being a hugely successful part of the Trust & Safety Committee. It's Kiwi Farm's fault that Jake's identity crisis chased away the only woman he ever loved by revealing that he's not a cute dyke down on her luck but instead a grognard greybeard minus all the encyclopedic knowledge that makes a grognard actually worth keeping around. He was THIS CLOSE to having successfully "faked it till he made it" and now he'll NEVER MAKE IT EVER AGAIN! Also the Farms ruined his Red Shirt plans and sabotaged MvM and Missile Command sales somehow. Millions of potential gaming and social media dollars lost, like tears in the rain. Time to cry.

Just noticed this one:
1573059709177.png
You can tell when a cow is low IQ when they have such easily perceptible catchphrases that you might as well mistake them for yon Markov chainbot.

flipper

kiwifarms.net
I like how he fixates on “can’t open a pickle jar.” That’s all he can ever think of when coming up with proof that he has become weak and feeble like a woman
In keeping with the “Plato’s Cave” comment earlier, this is something Jake has HEARD women complain about not being able to do on twitter and TV, so he latches on to it as a symbol of womanhood.

“Hello, fellow women. I, too, cannot open pickle jars!”

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
If you ever find yourself in an argument with a troon or troon-adjacent person about sports and athletic performance, trying to claim there's no real performance differential once HRT starts, you can just ask them point blank:

What percentage of women's world records and gold medals would have to be won by transwomen for you to think it was a problem? If at the 2040 Olympics, it turns out 10% of the women's gold medals are awarded to people born with penises, would that be ok? What if it was 80%? 100%?

Ask it in front of at least one other troon/troon-adjacent person and a bunch of normies.

Then watch the fireworks, because due to the presence of the other virtue signaller nearby, they have no choice but to say that because trans women are women, it would be just fine if they hypothetically won 100% of women's records and medals in the reductio ad absurdum part of the argument. If they say anything less, their friend will report them to troonery HQ and they'll be declared a blasphemer.

Then watch the normie crowd fucking explodes, because most of them don't see this part of the trans cult doctrine and truly believe their trans/trans-supporting friends "just want to live their lives." Forcing them into openly stating the nuttiest parts of their ideology in front of normal people who've never been exposed to online troonery is worth a laugh every time.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu's not going to signal boost or otherwise endorse you, Jake. She's not going to vouch for you with her connections. She's going to dismiss you just as she dismissed Chloe Sagal.

And stop infantilising people. Zinnia is 30 now and was 23 in 2012. Even accepting the premise that Zinnia is female, she was an adult woman when that photo was taken, not a "girl".

I just realised that superspacedad is part of that Wu thread. And later in that same sub-convo, this happened.

1573299137164.png

Last edited:

Konstantin Romanov

kiwifarms.net
How badly do you have to lack self awareness to unironically announce you're one of those burnouts who "just never applied themselves"? Reality check faggot, if people thought you were smart in primary school but you grew up to be incapable of wiping your own ass, those people were wrong. You didn't somehow lose your way on the path to becoming the next Einstein, your mother just got overexcited that you could string a sentence together and gave you an inflated ego.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How badly do you have to lack self awareness to unironically announce you're one of those burnouts who "just never applied themselves"? Reality check faggot, if people thought you were smart in primary school but you grew up to be incapable of wiping your own ass, those people were wrong. You didn't somehow lose your way on the path to becoming the next Einstein, your mother just got overexcited that you could string a sentence together and gave you an inflated ego.
Isn’t it funny that so many people who failed to launch just happen to discover they were always women?

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
Jesus christ Jake, not that I believe for a second that you have an actual face to face group, but can't you stay off twitter even for your one real hobby?
Even for my online, voice-only groups, I pay full attention to those instead of trying to get off the latest hot takes on Twitter. I don't believe for a second this gnome has an actual group for anything. It sounds as made up as "hordes of Gamergaters stalking me".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino