Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) Alley / World Domination, LLC - Delusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Thirsty Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, Micropenis, "Known Troubled Person", Creator of "Massive vs the Masses", Libeling Mark Kern; Lives in Niantic, CT

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you believe he's still REEEEing about Jesse Singal when there's an actual 8chan Nazi splashed all over the news headlines? Come on Jake, we need your hot takes.
Jake doesn’t give a shit about Nazis unless he can tie it into his own victim complex. He’s probably even now carrying out the necessary mental gymnastics to declare this to actually be about transphobia.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
Jake doesn’t give a shit about Nazis unless he can tie it into his own victim complex. He’s probably even now carrying out the necessary mental gymnastics to declare this to actually be about transphobia.
I can't wait until he tries to make the NZ shooting about him, somehow.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you, Jake, for doing exactly what the mass-murderer expressly wanted you to do.
Ok, let's say Jake's dream comes true and 8chan gets shut down. There is a ton of FOSS image board servers, someone will simply set up a new one, and it'll be more underground, maybe on the darknet. It'll just make it that much harder to track people who are planning violence.
EDIT: Since I'm feeling nasty, I think I'll set up my own site and call it "JakeChan" where all the boards are specifically about things that are known to trigger Jake. On the front page will be the proof that Secret Gamer Girl and Jake Alley are one and the same. We'll need a Gamergate board, a Nazi board, a TERF board, a TTRPG board where we discuss playstyles Jake thinks are "wrong", etc.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, let's say Jake's dream comes true and 8chan gets shut down. There is a ton of FOSS image board servers, someone will simply set up a new one, and it'll be more underground, maybe on the darknet. It'll just make it that much harder to track people who are planning violence.
I don’t know how he thinks this is going to work. Nutters aren’t going to cease to exist just because you close 8chan. Just about any social media site can be used. Do you monitor all of them? How about emails, phone calls, text messages? People will find a way.

I would find it entertaining if such a course of action was taken and Twitter got closed down. I guarantee you’d see a 180 on free speech from Jake then.

GethN7

EVIL HITLER BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know how he thinks this is going to work. Nutters aren’t going to cease to exist just because you close 8chan. Just about any social media site can be used. Do you monitor all of them? How about emails, phone calls, text messages? People will find a way.

I would find it entertaining if such a course of action was taken and Twitter got closed down. I guarantee you’d see a 180 on free speech from Jake then.
Haven't loons announced their lunacy on Twitter before as well? I've seen Twitter accounts of killers get suspended and seized after their shit happens before, or was I just imagining things?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haven't loons announced their lunacy on Twitter before as well? I've seen Twitter accounts of killers get suspended and seized after their shit happens before, or was I just imagining things?
Yep. And this guy livestreamed it on FB, not some obscure gore site.

Jake's just desperately trying to make himself sound relevant in 2019, when he wasn't even relevant in 2014.

Last edited:

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the great failings of SocJus: it's only plan for dealing with outsiders/non-believers is to shame and haras them into silence. The Bad People can't be repatriated, but simply shutting them up doesn't make them go away. You'd think the election of Trump would have taught them that.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Since I'm feeling nasty, I think I'll set up my own site and call it "JakeChan" where all the boards are specifically about things that are known to trigger Jake. On the front page will be the proof that Secret Gamer Girl and Jake Alley are one and the same. We'll need a Gamergate board, a Nazi board, a TERF board, a TTRPG board where we discuss playstyles Jake thinks are "wrong", etc.
It's amazing how we're a decade into this bullshit, and people like Jake still haven't realized that every time they kill or purge a website, it respawns somewhere else, and the people on it dislike the usual suspects that much more. He talks about people being "radicalized", but fucking dumbasses like Jake are the ones who've spent years pushing anybody to the right of a chomo troon Chairman Mao off of normal websites and onto MPC or voat or whatever.

DanteAlighieri

kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how we're a decade into this bullshit, and people like Jake still haven't realized that every time they kill or purge a website, it respawns somewhere else, and the people on it dislike the usual suspects that much more. He talks about people being "radicalized", but fucking dumbasses like Jake are the ones who've spent years pushing anybody to the right of a chomo troon Chairman Mao off of normal websites and onto MPC or voat or whatever.
I said it in another thread, but it's not Voat/Kiwi Farms/the chans that is "radicalizing" me, it's the media, RetardEra/leftie peanut galleries, and politicians that piss me off and want bad things to happen.

Bataclan Massacre, Trucks of Peace, Pulse Nightclub shooting, San Bernardino- they're part and parcel of living in a large city, we can't attack Islam, it's a religion of peace and they're just lone nutjobs, they're a few bad nuts. We're told that there's no problems with Islam and we should just love and tolerate them because they're all good people.

When "right wing" shooters kill people- OMG shut down Pewdiepie/Breitbart/the chans/voat/kiwi farms!!!!1111, #AllWhiteMen #YesAllMen, the KKK is alive!, white nationalism exists!, we need to disarm the population!

I mean I know exactly why this is happening, it's for power and control and they see "white people" as a stumbling block in the way of their authoritarian dreams.

Fuck them, fuck the media, fuck the blue checkmarks, fuck politicians.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Fus Ro Dank
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised that he hasn't tried to swing around "stochastic terrorism", the pseudo-intellectual term that was the new hotness a couple of months ago then quickly forgotten because it was so incredibly dumb that it makes Bechdel tests origins look like a 10 year 1200 page social study.

Cursory googling shows that only three outlets have used the term in connection to the NZ attack. Iranian.com, 702.co.az aaaand Salon.com used it and in total only six articles have used it this year year, Salon again, Raise the Hammer and Wired.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
I would like to see that. A lot.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino