• "IM JILLING MYSELF AND IN GONNA FUCKING TAKE YOU DOWN WITH ME"

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard & Incel Misogynist w/ Small Dick

Discussion in 'Sisterwood' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @zedkissed60, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. This seems like one of those things where Jake just wants to put in an opinion, no matter how dumb, for the sake of doing so (or maybe to make the people he orbits for jobs know he still exists). There's no massive difference in Japanese pasta from one you'd get elsewhere, certainly not in the sense that it will have an adverse effect on you, nor does it taste gross. This is pretty much a :dumb: opinion, one in many, that Jake shits out on a daily basis. The desperation to be relevant and be an authority on anything he can grasp on is hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Qi Meng Dealer

Qi Meng Dealer No one's idea of a hot date

kiwifarms.is
  2. Anyone who complains about mom's spaghetti is an absolute garbage person.

Mom's spaghetti is dope, and if you hate your mom's spaghetti, you hate your mom, and if you hate your mom, you hate yourself.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous freddie freeloader
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  3. I believe Jake maintains that he can't buy anything to assist him in LARPing as a girl because his abusive mommy opens his mail.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature Vuvuzelas for Jesus

kiwifarms.is
  4. And Jake is incapable of going to any IRL store to purchase a sundress, not even Goodwill where he could buy one for $3.

Oh, there’s probably no place that sells women’s clothing in Jake’s town just like there’s no fast food places he could work at. I forget that in Jake’s fake reality Niantic CT is basically like South Dakota.

What this does tell me is that Jake is really walking a difficult line in his sad little brain because he couldn't resist trying to get little gigs using his SGG token trans persona and using it at Cons. Jake lies about a lot of stuff so why not just go all in lie about living as a trans-woman?

Because just enough people in the gaming world that he's desperately trying to get work/friendship from as a token-trans know what he looks like and who he is. He's already had to humiliate himself by having to introduce SGG as a sloppy, fat neckbeard year after year at the cons and it's worn very thin. They actually expect Jake to put up or shut up at this point and if he lies about wearing dresses or actually living as a transwoman in anyway then they would expect to see him in a pretty sundress at the next con. So he has to keep coming up with weird excuses as to why it's just not possible for him to present in even the tiniest way as a women.

The irony is that his lacking even one iota of femininity isn't the biggest problem for him. If he was even the least bit likable, interesting or just not a blackhole of whining and neediness he probably could have kept getting by as referring to his big manly self as a woman within the SJW gaming world. But he's super creepy and keeps trying to force his way into groups and into friendships where he is not welcome - that right there (and his mansplaining everything to death) is the reason his twitter "friends" keep dropping him like a bad habit.

I'm sure many people throughout his life have pointed out his super creepy behavior and know-it-all attitude are the reasons he remains a forever alone, but he cannot believe it. He just thinks he hasn't found the right "cool people" clique that will admire and embrace him. Role playing a transwoman on twitter has just allowed him to try and rationalize his lack of human contact with "transphobia" instead of taking a hard look at himself and making major changes. But he can rest his fat, hairy head at night telling himself the reason he's so lonely is because transphobia. It's also why people like Chloe and other SJW gamers dropping him has left his so utterly bereft and confused. He just can't accept the fact that his personality is like condensed friend repellent.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. My offer still stands, I'll buy and send Jake a sundress of his choice but I demand pictures as a condition of my generosity.

• Like  x 6
    • Agree  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Sieger  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. I think there's a sadder, more embarrassing reason for this particular lie than you even speculate here. If you map out where Jake lives, it's actually pretty far from any bus stops or stores, by East Coast standards. But that means it's about a mile or so to walk every time.

Jake hasn't replaced his t-shirts in very nearly 20 years. How many times do you think the Velcro shoes have been replaced in all that time? He's a very large man wearing old, crappy shoes that probably stopped being supportive 5 years and 30 pounds ago. A very large man who has continuously expressed an all-consuming obsession with small discomforts and can't wear pants with a waistband because they're too uncomfortable on his delicate skin.

I think Jake has a really hard time admitting that for him, a one-mile walk may as well be a hundred-mile walk, for the likelihood of him ever completing it.

The shitty thing is, Jake has the thing so many obese Americans totally lack: time. Lots of people in our culture get fat by eating convenient food that is pre-prepared so they can make the most of their extremely limited leisure time. They have just a few hours, max, between coming home from work and putting kids to bed, so they don't spend that time getting exercise or preparing food from scratch. They help a kid with homework, do some laundry, watch the kid's soccer game instead of going to the gym themselves. When your obligations to other people pile up, if you have a tendency toward overeating or emotional eating, you're going to have a hard time getting to a healthy weight.

If Jake wanted to devote a couple of hours daily to doing couch to 5k, or just taking meandering walks to and from the little shops of Niantic, he could easily do so. If he wanted to start eating healthier, I'm sure his hippie-dippie sweetheart of a mom would support him 100%.

So Jake has to lie about how far away he is from everything. No one thinks it's reasonable to say "walk 8 miles each way to a part-time job," or "carry your groceries home via a three-hour walk." If you're in that level of isolation, saying "I need a friend with a car to help me" is pretty much accurate. But it's one of the other reasons Jake can't admit to being Jake: as soon as he does, anyone who felt bad for his level of isolation would see that the insurmountable isolation Jake is up against is a twenty-minute walk to a corner store, half an hour to places with Help Wanted signs in the windows. And Jake's only real excuse is "I'm out of shape," which doesn't hold water because of what I said above. This is why I expect him to start leaning more heavily on "chronic Lyme disease" and other disability complaints as his other excuses wear thin.

• Sieger Sieger x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature Vuvuzelas for Jesus

kiwifarms.is
  7. This is probably all true but he could acquire a dress with $9 and a 30 second Amazon search.

Jake simply lies because it's all he knows. His femininity is absolutely fictional and performative and may as well be a facet of one of his pen and paper RPG characters.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam GUGUKKAKKA! BUTTERFLY!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. I reckon the people pointing out what a shitty human he is are the friends who “turned shockingly violent.”

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. jake_death_threats1.png

Why aren't you reporting these death threats to the police? Why aren't you sharing them on your Twitter?

jake_ebeg1.png

jake_ebeg2.png

40 patrons giving him about $5.50 each on average per month to invent conspiracy theories about neo-nazis.

jake_whining1.png

Lol.

jake_whining2.png

I'm unable to decipher this.

jake_kav1.png

Kav_P (Kavita Peterson) is something of a lolcow collector.

kavita_peterson3.png

kavita_peterson4.png

kavita_peterson5.png

Gotta catch 'em all.

jake_chuchu1.png

The threshold of who counts as a friend is set quite low for Jake.

jake_aaron1.png

Jake helps Aaron obliterate any guilt he may feel for his e-begging (poorly disguised as an exchange).

jake_frasier1.png

Puke.

jake_reb1.png
    jake_reb2.png
    Rebecca plays victimology poker every day and she has an almost unbeatable hand with her collection of minority identities.

Jake, you won't even engage in civil discussion because you have created a house of cards that will collapse with the slightest of touches.

• Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    CyrusKissFanClub

CyrusKissFanClub Praise Kek.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. Somehow Jake does not realize we’re all just as capable as anyone else of looking for mentions of him on twitter or tumblr or elsewhere online and we have basically ample evidence that no one talks about him, spreads rumors about him, or even mentions him. Kiwifarms is basically the only place left that has any interest in him.

Which is fine— no one has discussions on Twitter about me, either, but I don’t blame those mythical discussions for my problems

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  11. He nailed his own coffin shut by repeatedly posting absolutely insane garbage about Chelsea van Valkenburg that sounded exactly like Eron Gjoni wrote it, except unlike Eron Gjoni, he didn't even have any real relationship with Chelsea.

He's so insane and oblivious that he didn't even realize he sounded exactly like Eron's Zoepost.

Also he's so oblivious he doesn't realize that with these deranged posts, he advertised himself as what he is: a frustrated heterosexual male only interested in sex with females.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Sieger Sieger x 2
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.is
  12. [​IMG]
    Please, please, please let us have a Self-Defense Saga :jaceknife:
    What do you think his preferred "potentially lethal self-defense" would even be? I'm going with "katana" because he's a cultural appropriator par excellence.

• Like Like x 4
    • Sieger Sieger x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. Probably more like Phil with the pink baseball bats, but could certainly see a katana and nunchucks too.

It’s sad that Jake doesn’t post selfies due to all his lies because I’d pay to see him in a sundress wielding a “die cis scum” emblazoned on a pink bat.

I’d like just once for him to post any evidence of the tidal wave of death threats he constantly claims he receives. He’s never posted one iota of proof about his “harassment” because all it amounts to is people tweeting photos of his fat gnome ass with snide comments.

Then again truth and reality actually do threaten the existence of SGG. Jake Alley is fine but his make-believe SGG trans-role playing schtick is in constant jeopardy of being destroyed by the truth.

• Like Like x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. Just FYI that tranny, crystal frasier, is in Japan and he’s making the claim Japanese men are lusting after him. Lmfao

• Like Like x 2
    • Sieger Sieger x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  15. tbf when they're not hikkikomori virgins Japanese dudes are into some seriously fucked up shit

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard Pepper Jack 'bout to cut somebody!

kiwifarms.is
  16. I note that in that post, he says “I’m seeing” death threats rather than literally saying they’ve been made against him. Pretty sure that’s deliberate- it implies that he’s the recipient, but if challenged, it gives him an out.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. Yeah but who ever challenges Jake on any of his bullshit? If a totally legit SJW trans-woman asked him for proof he’d scream Nazi and block them in half a second.

It’s what I find so strange about Jake, his weird insistence on plausible deniability and half-lies. He’s playing a fictional trans-woman online, so why even try to keep one toe in reality or phrase things carefully?

I guess it’s his way of believing his twitter followers actually know/like the “real” him and not just his make-believe persona. But out of his 3k followers so few ever interact with him you’d think he’d take a hint and stfu.

It’s just Jake trying to humble brag he went to Japan once. He would particularly like it if ppl assumed to he travel there in a job related capacity instead of his cousin paying for his teenage ass to come there and help him move fifteen years ago.

It was Jakes one and only trip out of the country, he thinks it makes him an expert on Japan and he will never stop mentioning it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    #9817 MirnaMinkoff, May 16, 2018 at 2:54 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 3:03 PM
    MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. Death by boredom from incessant deranged tweetstorms about imaginary Nazis.

• Sieger Sieger x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.is
  19. Just my periodic reminder that Jake Alley, Violet Hargrave, and any permutation of their online user names including secretgamergrrl, are not considered authorities on domestic terrorism and none have a single publication or byline credit that indicate that they either produce original research into actual domestic terrorism or have written anything, however derivative, on the topic that has been accepted at any publication that is not a blog or microblog site under their control or third party online magazine with an overtly stated political bias. No one who does original research, investigative reporting, or subject matter analysis has ever heard of any of the possible names anything Jake wrote might appear under.

The pool of people who specialize in the field of domestic terrorism that Jake claims as a specialty - right wing or "neo-Nazi" attacks against racial, sexual, ethnic, and religious minorities and the left as a whole - is small enough that there is no way Jake could be working in this field under a name not yet given without others in the field being aware of him. Notably there is an article by Violet Hargrave that claims to be about domestic terrorism but doesn't meet even the most expansive definition of domestic terrorism, even using the very liberal definitions that places like The RAND Corporation use to separate criminal violence and hate crimes from specific terrorist action. In fact, subject matter experts have gone on record stating how such bad writing, stuff that is essentially biased blogging, is muddying the waters for genuine analysis into domestic terrorism. Elliot Rodger was not a domestic terrorist. Reddit red pillers and people who simply use 4chan are not domestic terrorists. People who post on Kiwi Farms are not terrorists. Gamer Gate is not considered a terrorist group. But that's the focus of Hargrave's work. Any peer review of his work would last for five minutes, whereupon it would be dismissed as amateurish identity political blogging.

Seriously, Violet wrote an article - possibly the only one that was published outside of Twitter - wherein she actually said the Comet Ping Pong Pizza shooting was an act of domestic terrorism. Jake may want to consider ceasing this claim now because the last thing he wants is for anyone to look particularly closely at what he says and looking into who he is, what his credentials may be, and how it is that he and Violet are so strangely linked. A long-maintained social fraud used to manipulate members of the left into supporting a grown man who refuses to work or live on his own would be a fascinating article for anyone sick of hacks shitting up their profession with Walter Mitty-style claims.

• Sieger Sieger x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #9819 Dog Prom 3D, May 16, 2018 at 6:27 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 6:55 PM
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.is
  20. How does someone with no job and no social life "fall behind" on projects? He literally has nothing but time.

I never stop being amazed at these people begging for handouts and refusing to put in even a fraction of work.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.