• ”when i was twelve my sister was thirteen, i tricked her into losing her virginity to a dog”

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard & Incel Misogynist w/ Small Dick

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @zedkissed60, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. Having nazis in anything is supporting nazism now because edgy boi alt righters might relate to it and cosplay the nazi-based baddies.

• DRINK DRINK x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Catty Bitch
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. It might be bad writing by the blogger, but it sounds like the werewolves in general are meant to represent conservative, theocratic societies, and not in a positive way. Oddly enough, I once wrote a story with a similar premise, which I mention only because I’m guessing these guys had the same thought process, i.e. werewolves are violent and primitive, therefore they have a macho culture. They’re just taking these “cool” species and extrapolating from their traditional traits.

If they said “there are no gay or trans werewolves,” that might be a sign of homophobia or transphobia, but what they’re saying is that they are not accepted, which I think opens up interesting story possibilities.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. I don't get why it is so hard for these exceptional individuals to comprehend that the blue check is there to stop people from impersonating somebodies. It's not a special status symbol nor is it a fucking conspiracy. I think Twitter is partly to blame for fueling this behaviour when they were being partisan against Milo Yilannotfunny by removing his verified status for no reason shortly before his ban

Instead of treating the site like it's 2007 and Jack is the forum moderator the inner circle doesn't like, why don't they just move to Mastodon already

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    D.Va

D.Va this is so sad, alexa buy doritos
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. Depicting transphobia in a fictional society is now encouraging it in real societies according to SJW type troon rules.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.is
  5. SOHA KAREEM!
    So Kotaku made a smear piece against Riot Games (League of Legends studio) which claims a slew of things happened to women employees and one of their sources was none other than one of the women Jake creeps on, dramacow Rebecca Geber. http://archive.is/3wSPW Riot's diversity and inclusion lead is Soha Kareem (who also gave a statement in the Kotaku article), the woman Jake Alley repeatedly harassed on behalf of CHELSAY.
    upload_2018-8-10_4-41-11.png
    Apparently people are harassing Soha on Twitter over the Kotaku/Riot situation, and people have called the harassers out for being garbage humans. "i heard riot is a hostile workplace to women. let me fix this by being hostile to women who work at riot, i'm smart as fuck" This was retweeted by someone and Jake saw it and started Googleshnging.
    upload_2018-8-10_4-55-23.png
    upload_2018-8-10_4-56-6.png
    >when a Googleshng starts out "OK, it looks like it's time for a quick discussion on vagueries" http://archive.is/hoc3j
    upload_2018-8-10_4-39-42.png
    Cow crossover. Jake quotes James Corbett, one of the men who harassed Soha as part of Zoe Quinn's personal army years ago and has been raging about her for years after. Just like Jake, James is also butthurt that he was put on a blocklist as a result of harassing Soha. Note that Jake plays dumb and acts like he doesn't know about the targeted harassment of Soha that James, Jake, Aaron Simpson, Izzy Galvez, and others in their clique willfully took part in.
    upload_2018-8-10_4-58-51.png
    upload_2018-8-10_4-59-15.png
    I guess Jake figures since he is already on Soha's blocklist from his harassment of her years prior he might as well lie and be as big of a piece of shit as he wants. Jake hilariously declares that he thinks Rebecca Gerber is a "credible" source, the same Rebecca Gerber that got caught red-handed after lying about her hairdressers, among other things.
    upload_2018-8-10_5-20-19.png
    I don't even know if Rebecca has claimed she got a "large settlement" after presumably being fired from Riot (which she almost certainly was, one of her friends made her hire her own replacement). The "really horrific abuse," according to Rebeca herself, includes being asked by a male co-worker to put a newsletter in the women's restroom. It wasn't one of Jake's rape fantasies, either, Rebecca is squawking about being asked to put up a newsletter in a restroom years later.
    upload_2018-8-10_5-32-30.png
    Getting put on a blocklist is one of the "most terrifying and traumatic experiences" of Jake's lie. :story: "I can also attest that the anti-trans block list [James Corbett] is referring to exists. as being placed on it remains one of the more terrifying and traumatic experiences of my life and something anyone who's followed me for a significant amount of time has surely seen my mental health deteriorate over."
    upload_2018-8-10_5-36-43.png
    Jake once again lies and claims he had no idea who Soha was until after he was blocked, despite evidence of him clearly harassing her alongside Zoe Quinn's Crash Override Network chat members. Jake then uses the rest of the Googleshng to harass Soha and once again paint her as the Literally Hitler of video gaming, a "huge bigot that makes life hell for trans people both in her workplace and within gaming related circles at large" who can "completely destroy" the life of anyone she so chooses. He then begs for anyone to "fill in the remaining blanks re: this blocklist." Here's the "blanks," Jake: you and your 'friends' like Aaron Simpson, Izzy Galvez, and James Corbett harassed Soha (almost certainly on behalf of Zoe Quinn since she has some personal history with Soha), you must have spent hours talking about Soha in the CON chat and writing and compiling Storifies and Twitter threads about her (and thought you were clever for avoiding naming her directly, too bad one of her friends found out and rekt you), and you all got blocked for being harassers. Of course, Jake knows all of that and instead insists on playing out this asinine routine that he just happened to get blocked for no reason and getting blocked by someone he claims he didn't even know was somehow the "most terrifying and traumatic experience" of his life.
    upload_2018-8-10_5-37-18.png

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. I love it when SJWs harass minority women and try to hound them out of the industry. One of the only good things Graham Linehan has ever tweeted about was calling these people "Woke GamerGate".

Because for as much as they complain about GG/Us/The Tankies, the woke rat kings sure are the source for a lot of these witchhunts that victimize women in gaming.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.is
  7. Actually, that's probably my favorite counter-argument to Social Justice as a whole.

These are people who will constantly unironically tell you that if we just give them complete control, bigotry and hate will be over. But divorce them from the rest of the internet for a moment and a very interesting picture appears: They're Utopians. By their own arguments, their own side should be perfect - yet within their own side, there is still conflict, hatred, arrogance, betrayal, greed, and good god is there Autism. Instead of being able to deliver us from the evils they claim plague us all, they're the most visibly plagued with said evils - the most predictable outcome.

And each is incapable of recognizing this fact. Hubris is a bitch.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Jaimas

Jaimas Local Man Ruins Everything
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.is
  8. Jake and Becky together are truly a peREEEEEEEEEEEpetuum mobile machine of blowing shit out of proportion. If we could strap coils to them we could stop using coal and close nuclear plants.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  9. God help us if Jake and REEEbecca mate. They are a pair of lunatics who can't stop lying to make themselves look good and manipulate people into giving them free crap. The resultant child born of their unholy union would make the kids from "The Omen"and "The Bad Seed" look like Shirley Temple.

• DRINK DRINK x 1
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.is
  10. Going by that logic, does that mean that Tumblr is "Woke KiwiFarms"?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Hahahaha, Jake mate with someone.....hahahahaha

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    Darndirty

Darndirty Just the kink.

kiwifarms.is
  12. They don't want a private space to themselves on social media(a la ResetEra), they want to exert influence on & be around the majority. Mastodon is useless to them when they don't have normies to chide or try to convert.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  13. Bex is not exactly a hottie, but even she is out of Jake’s league.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. Werewolves are pagan animals that worships the spirit of earth and nature, they're going to have some beliefs that sound cruel or uncaring and that's because mother nature isn't very nice.
    Their ideas about gay/trans isn't hateful either, it's like saying we don't need gay elk and putting tits on a penguin is a waste of time, there's no natural biological imperative for any of it. Things like that makes the werewolves fun, it complicates them by making a monster have this weird ideology that guides them, you can also see where it's coming from and how it ties into being essentially super-swole wiccans that really fucking hates vampires.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole Fus Ro Dank

kiwifarms.is
  15. I think Twitter was just acknowledging the fact that officially or not, the blue checkmark is a status symbol and you can "punish" people with it. It made them look utterly exceptional, though, because according to their own claims, all it did was verify it was actually that person. Were they saying they found out he wasn't really Milo? Pure stupidity.

It really is just an indicator of membership in the special snowflake club, now made meaningless by the fact that any idiot dumb enough to dox themselves to the "Nazi hellsite" owned by Jack the Nazi, who is apparently the irl version of the prison gangster Jack the Nazi from Breaking Bad, according to Jake and similar morons, can get one.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous send more cops
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  16. So if as Jake claims Rebecca got a "LARGE settlement" from Riot then tell me again why she's constantly e-begging money for Disney Vacations?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. Also IIRC it's mentioned specifically that they regrow their dongs/vaginas while in warform, which is also completely irrelevant because IIRC a Werewolf in warform is literally only concerned with ripping every threat to themselves and their pack to shreds and nothing else.

EDIT: Well, I guess it's "relevant" if they keep them when they turn back to normal, but in that case, well, it sucks ass to be a tranny werewolf. Hell, that could be fuel for interesting characters. Tranny truscum werewolf who literally can't ever get rid of their donger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard Pepper Jack 'bout to cut somebody!

kiwifarms.is
  18. Any fictional premise that doesn’t treat trannies as yaaasss kween slay! is the product of TERF Rapist Nazis.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.is
  19. Eh he only called them "woke gamergate" when they started going after him and his pet "TRANNYS AM GONNA STEAL MUH DICK! :jacefedora:" causes.

Anne-frankly even in this department goobergrape had him beat since the beginning as most its internal propaganda was fueled by how wammen/faggets/niggos who were part of the GG conglomeration or (merely didnt hate it sufficiently) wound up drawing channer tier abuse from the ultrawoke types that would eventually splinter into the woke media people (and their legions of autist fans) and the ratkings that would be neatly ignored or flat out declared as fake by journos and their catamite celebs (iirc wil wheaton was openly declaring women in/around GG who got this treatment as evil nazi liars or some shit)

With regards to the toxic garden gnome of this thread, the fact is you have a bunch of people like him who spent their whole lives stewing in bitterness and rage and envy and petty spite all of a sudden given a "do and say whatever you like to whomever you like, no matter how vile or farcically untrue it is, so long as you call those you target evil bigots/nazis/whatever" and they just went fucking mad....like literally they lost their damn minds with how much "power" (or what they considered power in their sad little worlds) this gave them and this is why you get this kinds of behavior from them

Much like what I noted with the resetera types, these cretins have basically adopted the mindset of history's most crazed dictators what with the totalitarian and ever shifting policing of thought and imagination, endlessly hunting down imaginary witches/heretics/untermensch, trying to catch others in their own ranks out so that their own "power" might be increased, and using the spectre of some ultra-evil outside force to cow people in line with whatever batshittery they decide upon this week. The only difference is these people are delusional enough to believe that being accused of bigotry by some creeper in a basement on the internet is a life ending punishment and thus their paranoid megalomania and narcissistic spite winds up being utterly hilarious to witness. Its like if Stalin's purges were basically him calling those he was purging gay on radio and leaving it at that instead of actually killing or gulagging them

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Judge Holden

Judge Holden Corpsefucker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. I think you're right. And besides, just because a thing happens in fiction doesn't mean the author approves.

I just hope nobody shows these morons Gaiman's Sandman: A Game of You.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.