• ”They made up a lot of shit about a friend of mine and they photoshopped pictures of him to look like he was wearing a diaper.”

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Zoe Quinn Stalker, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard & Incel w/ Small Dick, "Known Troubled Person"

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by neural, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @zedkissed60, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. There’s always some excuse with this guy. Can’t go on hormones because he presents as male. Can’t present as female because Mommy. Can’t leave Mommy because no money. Can’t get a job because he’s so traumatised. Can’t shave because he wants laser. Can’t get laser because it’s expensive. Can’t change his documentation because some guy stopped replying. I get that transition isn’t easy, but he manufactures roadblocks. Really, it couldn’t be more obvious that he just doesn’t want to transition.

That being said, I’d love to see what happened if bald, bearded, male-presenting Jake went through passport control with a passport identifying him as female. He’d get cavity searched so fast that Zinnia would feel a disturbance in the Force.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #12261 Tragi-Chan, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. Jesus Christ - Jake keeps getting sadder and more pathetic as times marches on. He whines about not knowing how to apply for a passport, and then doesn't do jack shit about it for two years because he needs someone to do the fucking paperwork for him. When his mom dies, he's going to be royally fucked because he won't have a private maid to do everything for his helpless ass anymore.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.is
  3. I find his uselessness almost implausible. He basically lives on the Internet, for a given value of “lives,” and yet he’s unaware of even the basics of adult life. All I can think is that he’s spent so long without engaging with the world that he doesn’t even understand how incapable he is compared to others. He can say, with no shame whatsoever, that he can’t go shopping on his own or he can’t send emails without encouragement, and he has no idea what’s wrong with that.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. I go out and have a life and come back to Jack having a complete break with reality. Poor Suicide Prevention Cat. At some point you’ve got to cut your losses and eat the fat gnome carcass.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.is
  5. That's one of the most amusing things about his attempts to "escape an abusive living situation". He's apparently unable to do things 10 year olds manage to do by themselves yet he seems to think he'll be better off living by himself. He can't buy t-shirts or go to a doctor but somehow he'll be able to buy dishwashing soap, toilet paper and find an internet provider for his own apartment?

On a different note, I don't think Becky (and her merry band of cucks) has liked or commented on any of Jake's HALP I'm crying RN tweets.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    pozilei

pozilei gnome related slander

kiwifarms.is
  6. Surely that's the point of his crytyping. Becky is off with her two guys, showing off their $1000+/night vacation. Jake's at home with less and less chance of ever leaving his hometown again. He desperately needs her to notice him and show that he's important to her. This will be another of those tantrums where even when people say "what's wrong how can I help" he'll turn them all away, because it's only Becky he wants attention from, just like it used to be Zoe.

When Becky does the borderline switchback on him, it's going to hit him like a ton of very entertaining bricks.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature Vuvuzelas for Jesus

kiwifarms.is
  7. It's going to be hilarious. Also Jake has been such a rampaging ogre that when Becky gets hit by the blowback from it, she's probably going to blame Jake because it can't possibly be her fault, plus Jake is now useless to her.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  8. Odds on Beckspost 1.0 tomorrow?

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. I think that the Beckspost won’t happen for quite a while, just remember how long he subtweeted Zoe before he made his Zoepost.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.is
  10. Even I've bought my own clothes before. If I can buy a skirt and some knee socks off Amazon surely he can too, they're like ten bucks and it's not that hard, just look for the numbers on the little plastic thing and put them on the computer screen.

• Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Jake is linking to the bad thread again. If it's so damned important, I don't know why he hasn't pinned it.

upload_2018-9-15_5-5-57.png

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  12. That requires Becky to have empathy for other people who can't shower her with money or freebies.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.is
  13. 5k followers, 4 likes lmfao

He’s basically been completely excommunicated from the church of social justice now. Katherine Cross disavowing him was huge.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  14. I wonder if the reason he keeps linking to the post which started it all is because he's waiting for acknowledgement from Becky and the cucks. Is it just a "sticking up for you ruined my life" performance?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. I've said it before but this confirms it: Jake is a sociopath. He disregards the norms of society, and does not have consideration for other's rights. It's all ME ME ME LOOK AT ME!!!! He honestly expects someone to take care of him all his life, and he's actually upset when this does not occur. First it was Zoe who was going to take care of him, now Becky. @Tragi-Chan points out that he's helpless to an almost unbelievable degree. Shit, I know people who are dying of cancer who are more productive than him.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat Everything you know is wrong
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. Nah, sociopaths are highly skilled at emotional manipulation and while incapable of long term planning they appear superficially charming and amicable. Zoe and Becks are sociopaths, Jake is someone who's development is so arrested he's never moved past the selfish me me me stage of early childhood.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. He's a narcissist who never developed the competence to be a sociopath (not that succeeding at manipulating people is essential to sociopathy).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. I'm really impressed with the magnitude of the SGG implosion over the past few days. Jesse Singal is semi-openly calling him out. A feminist activist calls him out by (real) name in a blog.

Possibly it won't be too long before Katherine Cross and Zoe actually start openly discussing their experiences with Jake and referring to him by name.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  19. Those are the high functioning sociopaths who end up relatively successful, albeit with chaotic lives.

The low functioning sociopaths fill prisons because they're too dumb to get away with their crimes.

Jake has all the inability to empathize with anyone that any other sociopath has, but is also too lazy and cowardly even to be one of the criminals filling prisons.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  20. High functioning sociopaths are the charming variety. Jake is a low-functioning sociopath. Fortunately for his poor mother, his anti-social traits don't present as violence, but just a disregard for social conventions (like moving your ass out of your mom's house before you hit 40) and no regard for other's rights (I don't think it's ever registered with him how much of a burden he is to his mom, and if it has, he clearly doesn't care or he'd have done something to help her). He truly expects someone to care for him forever, and can't grasp how idiotic that desire is. The charming, suave criminal genius is mostly a Hollywood invention. Most sociopaths are like Jake, it's obvious at first glance something's amiss, but most at least try to hide it. Jake has a sign floating above his head that says "I"m a useless freak. Avoid me at all costs."

EDIT: Beaten by @AnOminous.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat Everything you know is wrong
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.