• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

Secret Gamer Girl / SecretGamerGrrl / Googleshng / "Violet Hargrave" / Jacob Lawrence (Jake) AlleyDelusional Stalker, Gnome, Faux-Tranny Neckbeard Incel, "Troubled Person"; Lives in Niantic, CT

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by chimpburgers, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jake Alley
  1. ökl.png ölk.png

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional Stray Cat Tax Investigator

kiwifarms.is
  2. Link, a child's video game character, has "obvious HRT progression" between games? surejan.gif

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Free the Mad Bears

kiwifarms.is
  3. upload_2019-1-11_7-45-41.png

Jake thinks his shape is "Amazonian".

upload_2019-1-11_7-52-52.png

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    #15623 repentance, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. I love that his reading comprehension and grasp on reality are both so bad that both of these men think they're the potential candidate.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Free the Mad Bears

kiwifarms.is
  5. fuck at those two holy shit has he had some kind of stroke?

the first one i assumed the person was just making a fun joke, but he had to make it all "if i get the nerve to run" (*insert multiple possible jokes about Jake, running, appearing in public, etc.*)

then in the second one, Natalie Morales is 5 foot 4...yet Jake reads "Amazon" as in the website and then "Amazon" in the persons username and thinks "clothing for Amazonian frames finally!"

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is

6. Jake has totally misread stuff a few times over the last couple of days. I see it as a function of him trying to tweet more like a normal human being - and like one of the girls, especially - and failing miserably.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #15626 repentance, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. I used to know a tranny IRL who was about Jake's shape and height (but at least shaved his face). When he had a breakdown about how he looked like a man, the women around him (including me, sorry to say--this was a while ago) surged forward to reassure him that his massive frame was "Amazonian," not manly! I'm pretty sure "Amazonian" is the go-to comfort word for any giant man who wants to think of himself as a pretty little princess, whether he's built like a football player or composed entirely of lard.

I also like that Jake believes that the ONLY way that any man or boy (Link) can have effeminate features and look any less masculine than Jake himself is by taking HRT. It probably makes him feel better about not doing anything to alter his own appearance when he imagines that his glandular problem is an unstoppable force of nature that makes him look like Jabba the Hutt. I think Jake believes that anyone who looks less disgusting than himself must be taking female hormones of some sort--and that, if he were to start taking those hormones himself, he would magically transform into a palatable individual.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Video Games

Video Games Transmisogynist

kiwifarms.is
  8. There's a certain arrogance about Jake in that he believes he shouldn't have to do anything to pass as female other than take hormones - whether it's shaving, getting a wig, wearing female clothing, etc. Yes, he believes that HRT is some mystical potion but he also believes that he shouldn't have to make even the most token effort to appear less masculine. Whether they succeed or not, most of our trans cows make at least some effort to present as their target gender. Jake believes he shouldn't have to and then complains about nobody taking his claims of womanhood seriously.

I don't know whether deep down he knows that nothing will ever make him look less masculine and therefore finds justifications for never making the attempt beyond creating an online persona or whether he really believes that the he's a special snowflake who shouldn't have to do the same things other trans women do in the course of transitioning.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. Hey Jake, tell all your twitter followers about your HRT progression :story:

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  10. Jake: "I'm not doxed, no one knows who I am"
    Also Jake: "Someone I lie about on Twitter said they were going to kill me so I was forced to move"

• Like Like x 9
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    • Winner Winner x 18
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  11. even ignoring the fact that jake is a fatty, I'd say his characterization of "big" women as Amazonian is pretty racist and 19th century TBH.

Get woke, jake.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. lol look at this persons twitter bio, its a shitposting weird twitter tranny furry. And Jake is projecting thinking they were a cis dude.
    lol they were a tranny.PNG

"All these violent attacks" omfg that's too precious. This Jaked up gnome is now implying there was more than the one incident that ended up with the person ATTACKING Skepticat to get arrested. It was self-defense and even the other weirdos slandering the poor woman only say it happened once, which is the actually true part.

Jake just because link is a cute femboy doesn't mean he's on tiddy skittles.

That's a strange way of spelling "Gnomely".

• Like Like x 5
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Gay Anime Cat
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. That HRT that was freely available in all medieval cultures.

Some would say that Jake interpreting an effeminate-looking character as trans is culturally insensitive towards Japanese media.
    He does say “weird Amazonian,” and I would say you can’t get much weirder as an Amazon than a dangerously unathletic man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. upload_2019-1-11_7-55-21.png
    upload_2019-1-11_7-55-36.png
    upload_2019-1-11_7-56-12.png
    upload_2019-1-11_7-56-22.png
    upload_2019-1-11_7-56-39.png
    upload_2019-1-11_7-57-16.png
    upload_2019-1-11_7-57-29.png
    upload_2019-1-11_7-57-43.png
    upload_2019-1-11_7-57-58.png
    upload_2019-1-11_7-58-11.png
    upload_2019-1-11_7-58-22.png upload_2019-1-11_7-59-21.png
    upload_2019-1-11_7-59-47.png
    upload_2019-1-11_8-0-10.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. Shark furry, that's a big "Oof!" from me chief. Of all the implausibilities of furries and otherkin, the ones that think they're sharks are probably some of the most unhinged because anything goes. I have limbs! I'm on land! Or water, when convenient! The ANTIFA mention and rhyming about slapping things doesn't help. Jake is following some real winners lately.

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Link, a child's video game character, in a world where literal gods and real magic exist. If he wanted to transition why the fuck would he be taking experimental Chinese horse piss and risky surgery/sterilization instead of just being instantly transformed by a Great Fairy or a Goddess?

Also there's already a god damn female link - https://zelda.gamepedia.com/Linkle

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. In his hurry to post 850 new tweets bitching about bitchtits, Jake made a boo-boo. He meant to call his frame Amazon-fulfillment-center-ian.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    metroid_fetish

metroid_fetish Your fetish is vanilla.

kiwifarms.is
  18. [​IMG]

People are trying to ban trans people (and gays and lesbians and bi) from public restrooms entirely? How would they be able to when there is no visible nor physical difference between a trans person and an assigned at birth person without glandular issues? (Or a straight person natch.)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.