Snowflake Shannon Margaret Campbell / CreepShow Art - Two-faced dramawhore, untalented artist, helped stalk her husband's ex online for 8 years

felix el gato

the day pigs fly i stop defending myself online
kiwifarms.net
Looks like she's back

On Instagram anyway. I like how she's pissed about her husband being smack-talked but everything else? Not a word.
Hello new to posting on Shannon but i’ve been following all this since the very beginning. The comment wasn’t even talking smack, it was just the dude asking why the channel name changed/why videos were deleted. Shannon just reminded everyone that she was always a fake friend and a total bitch by getting bothered.

F30D1448-58D0-430F-8A66-2548FAD3CEA6.jpeg

wtfisallthis

I'm busy hating bitches.
kiwifarms.net
No she needs to stay gone then end up in jail for threatening Emily with CP. That's what's up.

Shannon needs to think of all the creators who could give her a lolsuit for her bad coverage on them. She said rsn was a rapist and several other people were predators who aren't!! She needs to apologise!!
This was Sarcasm. I am on KF correct??

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
Looks like she's back

On Instagram anyway. I like how she's pissed about her husband being smack-talked but everything else? Not a word.

ETA: Tipster said he will be talking about it on his stream tonight.
Timestamped to the Creepshow Art stuff - Not worth the time watching, nothing new.

Also, the former Odessa (Vanessa Landrum/YT: The Unknown) who is not Creepshow has rebranded and is now doing a podcast calling out Truth Sleuth for getting it wrong and being a meany-head, basically. Other than that there is nothing new.

Last edited: