Snowflake Shannon Margaret Campbell / CreepShow Art - Two-faced dramawhore, untalented artist, helped stalk her husband's ex online for 8 years

• DDoS is active again.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

kiwifarms.net
Oh, I agree. I'm just more surprised than anything. I would even argue that he got big over the Hopeless Peaches thing more so than YanDev. I mean he definitely milked that but his Peaches video is still up and Peaches has left Youtube. My personal conspiracy is PML and CSA were working together somehow. But mostly I'm surprised he hasn't been called out at all. No one asking why HE hasn't said anything. But if you go and look at his Peaches video he didn't come up with that himself, he was spoonfed by Shannon, I feel, you know?
I don't know if this is late, but Prison Mate Luke has stated Shannon greatly inspired him and he took her side on the Peaches drama.

Other Youtubers were quick to point out that PML inherited Shannon's worst traits (such as lack of research) and a video celebrated his channel's death: "Commentary Graveyard" or something.

Queen Medb

kiwifarms.net
Gee, color me shocked(assuming it’s her):
From what I've seen on twitter someone is just kind of hoarding her main URL but said they'd give it back to Shannon if she DMs them or whatever, so wouldn't she just... DM them if she wanted her URL back? And post on there? Why is she making an entirely new account? And why is she using art that isn't even hers in the thumbnail? Probably a clout chaser. At least, I sure hope so.

Space Oddity

kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen on twitter someone is just kind of hoarding her main URL but said they'd give it back to Shannon if she DMs them or whatever, so wouldn't she just... DM them if she wanted her URL back? And post on there? Why is she making an entirely new account? And why is she using art that isn't even hers in the thumbnail? Probably a clout chaser. At least, I sure hope so.
Yup that twitter account was recently exposed as fake I think. So far the only interaction she's had after her fallout was with Gabbie Hanna (asking her to drag Ready To Glare) and with Tipster on Instagram (happened a few days ago).

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, there were some leaked voice memos.

Found the original, haven't watched either.

Autistic Screech

kiwifarms.net
The voice memos are super standard Girltalk between friends and all these drama channels pretending its some crazy shit are 100% talking like that behind the scenes. I don't like creepshow, but leaking those is just a bitch move from an ex friend. But maybe i am just salty, because i was hoping for some intresting gossip and these are so underwhelming.

KittyLoaf

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*
kiwifarms.net
The voice memos are super standard Girltalk between friends and all these drama channels pretending its some crazy shit are 100% talking like that behind the scenes. I don't like creepshow, but leaking those is just a bitch move from an ex friend. But maybe i am just salty, because i was hoping for some intresting gossip and these are so underwhelming.
Yeah, I was incredibly disappointed in these leaks. At least when Repzilla did it, it was to further corroborate that Shannon was on Lolcow.farm

Given how she overreacted to Tipster commenting on her husband's channel, I'm praying that she goes nuclear. That would be the absolute best outcome for us. But she might actually stick to her guns and stay away for a year ... or indefinitely.

Natsuki

Born tired of what the sjw would bring
kiwifarms.net
To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if they leaked this after Shannon did some shit and they're like "fuck her manipulative ass" also I can't wait for gabbie to go for Shannon's head after she talked shit about her. Like most people don't even talk as badly as Shannon did even in private dm's due to fear of gabbie having a freak out so to see someone say that shit it's surprising. To be honest I think the year would eb better if we had a "female onision-wannabe" between Shannon and Gabbie 'I saw you're not my friend but if I get mad at you I'll act like the most loyal bitch on earth got backstabbed' Hannah

Autistic Screech

kiwifarms.net
I find it amusing that a dumb cartoon avatar always represents CSA. She’s like some fat, ugly wizard of Oz that can never be seen.

I guess some points for realizing she only had a face for radio and kept it off YT.
It is so funny to me that so many Artist essentially made fanart for her. Some of the Art they made is well done and must have taken hours. Wasting your limited creative energy on drawing her properly is so retarded in my opinion.

If i were her I would just get someone to filter my comments and continue posting as long as it makes me money. The main audience, of her low effort content, has already forgotten about the drama. If you look at how many people are defending trisha, even with several videos with all her drama compiled, i have no doubt shannon could come back and make money again.

What i want, is the gossip about Dustin daily and his blond bimbo. Those two always struck me as sleezy. Come on Shannon tell us everything.

Sugar Tits Magee

She's got tits!
kiwifarms.net
If i were her I would just get someone to filter my comments and continue posting as long as it makes me money. The main audience, of her low effort content, has already forgotten about the drama. If you look at how many people are defending trisha, even with several videos with all her drama compiled, i have no doubt shannon could come back and make money again.
If she just owned up to what she did do, address how she's handling the things she didn't do, and just go full mask off and start making even bitchier content I'm sure she'd do just fine. I don't think audiences these days give a shit how awful you are as long as you're not a hypocrite or a two-faced liar to your friends. Everyone has a niche, just don't turn your back on your own friends and fans.
Sidenote: This multi-shannon twitter shit is retarded.
twoshannons.PNG

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
If she just owned up to what she did do, address how she's handling the things she didn't do, and just go full mask off and start making even bitchier content I'm sure she'd do just fine.
I don't think she even has to address what she did. John Swan was able to slip in and resume things. Now obviously what Shannon was supposed to have done is worse with the stalking and if her husband did what Emily claimed that's on her husband not her then what John did but not much really.

I mean sure she would have to come up with some new material to talk about and probably have to draw for herself again but it's 2021; online stalking for a few years isn't as bad as elderly dementia rape, billing hamsters alive, or livestreaming while your cat is dying and in pain and shrieking in the background.

Oooh, she stalked someone. Big fucking deal. Sure some people would talk about her if she came back, but engagement is engagement. Sure she probably won't be able to make as much as she did But no one is going to care.

No one cares now. I posted the video about the leaked voicemails 4 days after the original and haven't been aggressively suggested "Creepshow voice leaks" like I was when this first started because people aren't talking about it.

At this rate, she'd need to straight-up murder at least 3 people on separate occasions for anyone to care if she came back or not.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
Video talking about the leaked voicemails and so far not talking about anything I've seen in the other videos.

sanguis draconis

persist in the doomed world you have created
kiwifarms.net
Someone found Anthony's old soundcloud, There's a song with the title Emily mentions in the video.

I remember last time I looked into his music there was one called Miyamoto by the google search but the soundcloud was deleted already

Also check the vocals starting at around 0:46, sounds like the same voice:

Also, might be a sperg moment but the only person he follows sounds just like him

Last edited: