Snowflake Shannon Margaret Campbell / CreepShow Art - Two-faced dramawhore, untalented artist, helped stalk her husband's ex online for 8 years

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Sugar Tits Magee

She's got tits!
kiwifarms.net
I just think Anthony would say he didn't do anything and that Emily is lying or something. I don't expect much insight from him.
He's got a lot more than that to answer for, though. Someone was harassing Emily from his personal accounts and then Shannon goes on to say "that wasn't him, I don't know who sent those messages from his account." That doesn't fucking fly. It's very clear that whoever was harassing Emily was somehow involved in this small group of people and has a personal vendetta against her. If there is a 4th person involved who was posing as both Anthony and Shannon (and the sister of a made up minor, and 'concerned viewers', etc.) I would think Anthony would want to come forward with some explanation of how it isn't him yet the harassment was coming from his accounts. Emily's experience wasn't an illusion and for Shannon to go into "She's lying. Never happened. Annie is an angel. I'm the one being stalked" mode instead of "Hey, woah, that is NOT cool on so many levels, let's figure this out together." So far all Shannon can say is "Even though all fingers point to us, it's not us, we have nothing to do with it and HOW DARE YOU FOR EVEN THINKING SUCH THINGS I'M SUING YOU ALL." That's not how honest people react.

Natsuki

Born tired of what the sjw would bring
kiwifarms.net
If there’s anyone who should be suing, it’s Emily Artful.
Yeah but we know how the USA legal sistem is so I don't see it happening. Plus Emily has a loving family and a safety net. While it would help her it would barley do any justice to what happen to her. Plus considering how Shannon and he are it wouldn't surprise me if he changed his gender and accused Emily of being a tranphobe. Let's remember these two are edgy narcissists that think they're untouchable and only have to leave the internet for some time and they will be able to continue life as if nothing had happen.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if he even thought of doing that, it would be laughable even among the woke crowd, especially considering the slurs Shannon has been using at LOLCowFarms.

They can think they’re untouchable all they want, doesn’t make it true. Katie Joy thinks the same thing, but there’s a reason why she’s more silent than usual.

Shitted Scaredless

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if he even thought of doing that, it would be laughable even among the woke crowd, especially considering the slurs Shannon has been using at LOLCowFarms.

They can think they’re untouchable all they want, doesn’t make it true. Katie Joy thinks the same thing, but there’s a reason why she’s more silent than usual.

You can't run from your past by throwing away your dick.

Sugar Tits Magee

She's got tits!
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone revealed where Shannon works as her main income source? I know they were living in Portland last year, are they still living there?
I don't know why but I can't get it out of my head that Shannon holds some kind of sit-on-her-ass management position at a boring retail outfit. But maybe that's just my scrubby powerlevel showing cause she reminds me of every shitty boss I had when I worked at an outlet mall.

Sugar Tits Magee

She's got tits!
kiwifarms.net
She appearently works in PR.
Bruh. Lol
If she's still in Portland this kinda connects. There are so many weird splinters of alt-right groups doing all sorts of larping around as cartoon versions of leftists, sjw's and liberals. Fucking Mayor Ted Wheeler is one of them. I could see her being the dumbass PR chimp for the likes of them.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
Repzion just dropped an hour long video.

The big reveal so far is he had archived all of the videos she deleted right after Emily Artful made her first post.

This is a pretty good recap so far of everything that has happened. I might suggest it get added to the OP honestly.

The last half isn't bad, it's just Repzion calling out someone trying to call him out for not doing a video and not really about Creepshow Art although it does show the effect having even a tangential acquaintance with her had so I don't know?

Last edited:

Elaine Miller

Br*tish "woman"
kiwifarms.net
I was going to shut up about this but I really can’t keep this in any longer. Creepshow’s buddies were pretty involved in the creation of my thread (not that it matters.) The most consistent thing I noticed from my short relationship with Lillee Jean was the abhorrent amount of people defending Creep in an almost cult like manner. LJ’s rift with Creep only made people simp for Creep further. This post is in no way defending LJ, but it is important to note down that hardly any of the people who enabled Creepshow Art & sung her praises, were ever discussed. In my opinion, there are levels to obscenity in cows, Creepshow caused an enormous amount of damage to young women, & the LJ thing was one of the situations that helped cover up Creepshow’s activities. Creepshow had a cult of LJ haters that would consistently defend her every move in hope of exposing LJ, although they did expose LJ, they also helped cover up the terrible actions of Creepshow art by helping paint her as this victim of online abuse. Another situation that was similar involved Blaire White & her haters automatically praising Creepshow due to hating Blaire. None of these people have apologised for defending and enabling Creepshow. I don’t want to be involved in much of this drama anymore as I’ve had an exhausting year, I just want to state my point on this manner as I think it’s odd that the people who abetted this woman are not spoken about at all. This is not a personal vendetta despite my thread, I just wanted to say my point of view as I feel it may be relevant. People using someone Creepshow to get at people they don’t like in the name of justice, doesn’t sit right with me.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was going to shut up about this but I really can’t keep this in any longer. Creepshow’s buddies were pretty involved in the creation of my thread (not that it matters.) The most consistent thing I noticed from my short relationship with Lillee Jean was the abhorrent amount of people defending Creep in an almost cult like manner. LJ’s rift with Creep only made people simp for Creep further. This post is in no way defending LJ, but it is important to note down that hardly any of the people who enabled Creepshow Art & sung her praises, were ever discussed. In my opinion, there are levels to obscenity in cows, Creepshow caused an enormous amount of damage to young women, & the LJ thing was one of the situations that helped cover up Creepshow’s activities. Creepshow had a cult of LJ haters that would consistently defend her every move in hope of exposing LJ, although they did expose LJ, they also helped cover up the terrible actions of Creepshow art by helping paint her as this victim of online abuse. Another situation that was similar involved Blaire White & her haters automatically praising Creepshow due to hating Blaire. None of these people have apologised for defending and enabling Creepshow. I don’t want to be involved in much of this drama anymore as I’ve had an exhausting year, I just want to state my point on this manner as I think it’s odd that the people who abetted this woman are not spoken about at all. This is not a personal vendetta despite my thread, I just wanted to say my point of view as I feel it may be relevant. People using someone Creepshow to get at people they don’t like in the name of justice, doesn’t sit right with me.
Nobody cares.
People are fickle and like to hate on anyone who gets exposed for shitty actions and behavior. One day it’s Mutahar (SomeOrdinaryGamers) shitting on Ethan Klein for being greedy, the next day it’s Ethan shitting on Muta for having some pretty bad takes. The tables turn pretty often and audiences just go along with whatever opinion’s the most popular to follow. Same could be said for Turkey Tom and Pyrocynical, James Charles and Shane Dawson, Critikal and Nickocado, etc.

I don’t doubt that Shannon had plenty of defenders when she was at her peak. Now that she’s been exposed however, it’s been nothing but complete radio silence on her end (afaik), and public opinion is overwhelmingly against her returning to YouTube. I don’t see any reason to complain about this now when you had the opportunity to do so months ago.

Last edited:

Mothman Stole My Lamps

Dumb moth bitch
kiwifarms.net
I don't have time to watch this all now as it's 2 hours but it showed up in my suggested so here you go:
As someone who watched it prior to it being uploaded here, the Crow essentially elaborates on how these are symptoms or narcisisstic tendencies, their own experiences with Shannon and her love bombing despite them not getting along (which will be elaborated on in another video), Sociopathy vs. ASPD, and just a deep-dive from from this creator on like what they understand and view the situation from their psychological knowledge.

TLDW;
Another small creator who saw Shannon for the creepshow she really was long before anything came out and pointing out dumpster fire apologies, anti-social behavior, and what Shannon's issues may actually be. Additionally more defending of Emily since people are insisting her side of the situation isn't legitimate even still and white knight for Shannon way too hard.

MortalPhoenix

kiwifarms.net
I use to be a fan of Creepshow Art. I think it was after the Peaches situation I had to take a step back from Shannon's channel. I noticed how mean and vile she was, even more so since she support Prison Mate Luke and his claim Peaches Suicide Baited. I have been in a place where I almost went through with that action myself more than once and the amount of time I have just posted to my media "I'm sorry" right before the events and over half the time. The longer I stayed away from Shannon's videos the more I learnt for myself that I don't like that content anymore, someone being mean because they want to be.

When this whole thing broke into the public eye I originally laughed. Like "holy shit lmao I knew she was a toxic bitch but I didn't realise how much", and maybe I should've realised what I said at the moment. a little bit before Crow posted their video on the situation it really crashed down on me. This use to be a woman I would watch the second she posted, this was a woman I cried for when she talked about her homeless, this was a woman that have a vail that she was nice but was mean underneath.

Vails is semi see-through, so we the watchers got to see how mean she could be but we couldn't see the whole picture because she acted nice, which was the vail. Her stalking, possibly holding cp, ablism, and toxic mindset is a big shock. Even if I was an ex fan before this shit broke out, it still was a shock. I have a really strong imagination and just thinking about what Emily might have felt hurts me a lot.

I suggest any ex fans have a sit down with their emotions and really unpack what they are feeling. Even if you like me, an ex fan before this situation. I know for myself I felt guilty, sadness, anger, amusement, and even grief. As Crow even said in their video, please do talk to other ex fans if the grief of her actions has hurt you. I know it hurts knowing this big creator many once loved to built her platform off the back of stabbing her partner's ex via stalking, bullying and other means. We may never know her real feelings on this matter, all we know were her actions and the effects they had on the community and people like Emily, Peaches, and even Shannon's friends.

Creepshow Art hurt this community, and set the stage for how we should deal with situations, but then she left and we suddenly had to realise her pavement was faulty and was falling apart already. Creators and viewers now have to put in the effort to rebuild how we deal with situations and our actions. We need to step up and put in the effort that she failed to do herself. This is a direct finger pointing to the "Goon Squad". A group of mostly white cis straight men who I wouldn't be surprised turned out to be sexist or ablist but that's my own take.

I hope this helped at least one ex fan or even a fan to ee their emotions. I do suggest watching Crow's video earlier in the thread, it helped me settle my feelings and stance and actions I need to take for myself.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@MortalPhoenix I wouldn’t be surprised if you turned out to be an emotionally stunted high schooler, cause your post is really giving off those vibes.
Creepshow Art hurt this community, and set the stage for how we should deal with situations, but then she left and we suddenly had to realise her pavement was faulty and was falling apart already. Creators and viewers now have to put in the effort to rebuild how we deal with situations and our actions. We need to step up and put in the effort that she failed to do herself.
We as creators and viewers need to step up, we need to do better
Speak for yourself. The only reason this is coming off as a big shock is because you idiots are so gullible to listen and believe whatever bullshit gossip is being peddled by Creepshow and other Tea Channels.
Also, what the fuck is this shit?
We need to step up and put in the effort that she failed to do herself. This is a direct finger pointing to the "Goon Squad". A group of mostly white cis straight men who I wouldn't be surprised turned out to be sexist or ablist but that's my own take.
You do realize what site you’re on, right? And assuming you’re complaining about the Commentary Community, they have their own thread for that. But if it’s going to be more of the same bullshit, I’d advise that you leave the site and don’t turn back.