Snowflake Shannon Margaret Campbell / CreepShow Art - Two-faced dramawhore, untalented artist, helped stalk her husband's ex online for 8 years

CommonSenseWYAHoney

Look at this tangle of thorns.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly HarleyTBS takes the crown as the primary milker with 10 videos a month on CSA. I liked his video on Peaches situation but now he seems like an insufferable faggot.
Harley rose to somewhat prominence by milking the everloving shit out of Yanderedev and his trainwreck. He milks everything he possibly can, I suppose creativity isn’t his strong suit. I was not surprised to see that he had latched onto yet another autist’s chimpouts.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Harley rose to somewhat prominence by milking the everloving shit out of Yanderedev and his trainwreck. He milks everything he possibly can, I suppose creativity isn’t his strong suit. I was not surprised to see that he had latched onto yet another autist’s chimpouts.
Literally could be said out of every commentator - Just gotta change the names:

Omnia milking Creepshow
TruthSleuth milking Creepshow
PrisonMateLuke milking YanDev

It's almost like a fill in the word game.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
His not milking this drama or saying anything about it is funny as hell though.

That's because he heavily relied on Creepshow - As much as these people like to have the moral highground, a lot of these idiots were friends with each other and dropped others at the sight of ANY sort of drama.

Luke's still alive, as he deleted a video not too long ago, but these people used this drama in order to cull - Despite the fact that a lot of them relied on Creepshow Art in order to get any sort of traction.

It is funny, but not in the ha-ha manner.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
That's because he heavily relied on Creepshow - As much as these people like to have the moral highground, a lot of these idiots were friends with each other and dropped others at the sight of ANY sort of drama.

Luke's still alive, as he deleted a video not too long ago, but these people used this drama in order to cull - Despite the fact that a lot of them relied on Creepshow Art in order to get any sort of traction.

It is funny, but not in the ha-ha manner.
Oh, I agree. I'm just more surprised than anything. I would even argue that he got big over the Hopeless Peaches thing more so than YanDev. I mean he definitely milked that but his Peaches video is still up and Peaches has left Youtube. My personal conspiracy is PML and CSA were working together somehow. But mostly I'm surprised he hasn't been called out at all. No one asking why HE hasn't said anything. But if you go and look at his Peaches video he didn't come up with that himself, he was spoonfed by Shannon, I feel, you know?

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Oh, I agree. I'm just more surprised than anything. I would even argue that he got big over the Hopeless Peaches thing more so than YanDev. I mean he definitely milked that but his Peaches video is still up and Peaches has left Youtube. My personal conspiracy is PML and CSA were working together somehow. But mostly I'm surprised he hasn't been called out at all. No one asking why HE hasn't said anything. But if you go and look at his Peaches video he didn't come up with that himself, he was spoonfed by Shannon, I feel, you know?

To point out a few things: 1) I agree, there was definitely a connection between Shannon and Luke, best I can surmise is that those two, along with Omnia, Kai, thenamesjunkie, thumin, and all those others were in a group chat on Discord - I believe that there are also some games of them all playing Among Us floating around out there. It certainly wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that there was a coordinated effort amongst these snakes to want to inject their venom into whomever they could in order to squeeze out any sort of views.

2) And to be fair, the only person who I saw actually question why Luke hasn't said anything, was Just a Robot, I watch the tincan on occasion to see how he screws up, and I recall in one of his MANY videos where he brings up PML that it's weird that Luke a) hasn't taken down the peaches videos (even though he took down the one about that 26-year old who wrote a 500 page document) b) hasn't spoken up about Creepshow art.

3) As for his Peaches videos, his start was actually back with that shit-show that was the Tobi drama - Where apparently, if you left a comment on someone's videos talking about the drama, even if you were joking, you were apparently inserting yourself into the drama. It was stupid logic that got some people actually harassed because these commentators seem to think that leaving a comment somehow means that you're dogpiling onto people and that you approve of racism.

As a sidenote, the BEST thing I ever learned involving these chucklefucks is to NEVER get into a private conversation with them. AT ALL.

They will take your shit out of context and warp it in order to paint you as human garbage. Hell, Kai tried to do that to someone not too long ago, even though you can easily read his message between the guy as being nothing more than light-hearted goofing.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
To point out a few things: 1) I agree, there was definitely a connection between Shannon and Luke, best I can surmise is that those two, along with Omnia, Kai, thenamesjunkie, thumin, and all those others were in a group chat on Discord - I believe that there are also some games of them all playing Among Us floating around out there. It certainly wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that there was a coordinated effort amongst these snakes to want to inject their venom into whomever they could in order to squeeze out any sort of views.

2) And to be fair, the only person who I saw actually question why Luke hasn't said anything, was Just a Robot, I watch the tincan on occasion to see how he screws up, and I recall in one of his MANY videos where he brings up PML that it's weird that Luke a) hasn't taken down the peaches videos (even though he took down the one about that 26-year old who wrote a 500 page document) b) hasn't spoken up about Creepshow art.

3) As for his Peaches videos, his start was actually back with that shit-show that was the Tobi drama - Where apparently, if you left a comment on someone's videos talking about the drama, even if you were joking, you were apparently inserting yourself into the drama. It was stupid logic that got some people actually harassed because these commentators seem to think that leaving a comment somehow means that you're dogpiling onto people and that you approve of racism.

As a sidenote, the BEST thing I ever learned involving these chucklefucks is to NEVER get into a private conversation with them. AT ALL.

They will take your shit out of context and warp it in order to paint you as human garbage. Hell, Kai tried to do that to someone not too long ago, even though you can easily read his message between the guy as being nothing more than light-hearted goofing.
I think when Shannon was playing Among Us was a different group (I mean she may have played with them too but I think she was playing with Goon Squad and Corpse Husband. I think the connection with Luke is more nebulous. I'm surprised no one has done a pitch match to Luke and Andrew. (Not saying they are the same but you know, got to get that milk somehow!)

I hadn't really forgotten about JAR, mentioning Luke, but again it would have been this weird if he hadn't mentioned Luke given JAR's Peaches videos. Guess it really made an impact on me.

I forgot about the Tobi drama because I first saw Luke was the Peaches video. I think it might have watched Tobi's Original Creepshow video that lead to him. But I also forget that not everyone has watched everything too so thank you for filling that in!

TBH I'm surprised people still converse privately with them at all after all the videos. I know I wouldn't trust them to not spill everything or accuse me of being a pedo or something.

janedoe

kiwifarms.net
the fact that omni and kai are more concerned with reminding their viewers that their criticism of peaches is COMPLETELY VALID, than addressing the fact that creepshow used their names to push the idea that peaches is a racist, in their creepshow videos, really says something. i think one of them mentioned it but kept it extremely vague. which tells me their ego is too powerful to give peaches that. besides, they were more than willing to keep their mouths shut when creepshow was still in everyone's good graces, so as far as i'm concerned they're just as retarded as creepshow and love using baseless inflammatory remarks when it benefits them.
birds of a feather i guess.

it just reinforces my apathy towards all these poor youtubers who were deceived by shannon boohoo.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Giving a shit doesn't really go with my outfit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since it's been tangentially mentioned and I can't say this anywhere else without riling up the 12 year olds, while PML's video on Hopeless Peaches was a boring mess, he was absolutely correct in saying that she suicide baited her audience. I don't like any of em tbh, but she absolutely knew that she was fishing for attention by posting a tweet that alluded to suicide and made it just vague enough to shield herself from any backlash.

Natsuki

Born tired of what the sjw would bring
kiwifarms.net
the fact that omni and kai are more concerned with reminding their viewers that their criticism of peaches is COMPLETELY VALID, than addressing the fact that creepshow used their names to push the idea that peaches is a racist, in their creepshow videos, really says something. i think one of them mentioned it but kept it extremely vague. which tells me their ego is too powerful to give peaches that. besides, they were more than willing to keep their mouths shut when creepshow was still in everyone's good graces, so as far as i'm concerned they're just as retarded as creepshow and love using baseless inflammatory remarks when it benefits them.

it just reinforces my apathy towards all these poor youtubers who were deceived by shannon boohoo.
Yeah I'm on the same page but then again seeing Shannon and Onisions could have more in common than we think it wouldn't surprise me if she poisoned them to a degree were it will take them time to accept reality. I mean it happens with every fan or a person manipulated by someone they trusted so I would give it time after that it would prove that their ego its to big to accept the fact that even they minorities (because most of the art commentary community is a minority or various) are like non minorities and can fuck it up

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
which tells me their ego is too powerful to give peaches that. besides, they were more than willing to keep their mouths shut when creepshow was still in everyone's good graces, so as far as i'm concerned they're just as retarded as creepshow and love using baseless inflammatory remarks when it benefits them.

More like Piranhas of a tooth.

it wouldn't surprise me if she poisoned them to a degree were it will take them time to accept reality. I mean it happens with every fan or a person manipulated by someone they trusted so I would give it time after that it would prove that their ego its to big to accept the fact that even they minorities (because most of the art commentary community is a minority or various) are like non minorities and can fuck it up

Eh... That's giving too much credit to Creepshow - honestly, I blame the media blamers.
1626223125645.png

And what's the saddest part of all this - These commentators who sat on the sidelines in approval of Creepshow Art, and allowed her to pull this bullshit because they benefited off of it? Like with the Peaches stuff with Creepshow?

Yeah, ain't NO ONE gonna call them out for that - and those who do? They gonna be called wacist.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Since it's been tangentially mentioned and I can't say this anywhere else without riling up the 12 year olds, while PML's video on Hopeless Peaches was a boring mess, he was absolutely correct in saying that she suicide baited her audience. I don't like any of em tbh, but she absolutely knew that she was fishing for attention by posting a tweet that alluded to suicide and made it just vague enough to shield herself from any backlash.
I only looked into this shit recently but he was wrong. Peaches did not bait, she just didn’t go through with killing herself because a youtuber named MangaKamen talked her down from going through with it. I have no interests in these drama cows beyond laughing at Shannon. But Creepshow is shit, Luke is shit. Tea spilling channels are shit. And Peaches is doing the right thing by leaving YouTube behind to get help. I’ll admit I don’t know her that well but from what I researched it seems to me the drama went way out of proportion and should of been settled privately. But knowing what we know about Shannon...it makes sense why it didn’t stay in private.
And I’m not saying Peaches didn’t screw up. She obviously did. But it’s incorrect to say she faked depression for sympathy.

Last edited:

janedoe

kiwifarms.net
whether peaches was suicide baiting or not (she is a retard kid, i wouldn't put it past her), it looks especially bad that PML would say that shit openly and for creepshow of all people, who larped as some sort of moral savant, liked and approved of his video. not very PC to not take suicide claims seriously, shannon!

honestly it all just read as bullying to me, as only smaller creators were willing to defend peaches while shannon and her moralfagging crew essentially got to have the last say on peaches.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Giving a shit doesn't really go with my outfit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only looked into this shit recently but he was wrong. Peaches did not bait, she just didn’t go through with killing herself because a youtuber named MangaKamen talked her down from going through with it. I have no interests in these drama cows beyond laughing at Shannon. But Creepshow is shit, Luke is shit. Tea spilling channels are shit. And Peaches is doing the right thing by leaving YouTube behind to get help. I’ll admit I don’t know her that well but from what I researched it seems to me the drama went way out of proportion and should of been settled privately. But knowing what we know about Shannon...it makes sense why it didn’t stay in private.
And I’m not saying Peaches didn’t screw up. She obviously did. But it’s incorrect to say she faked sympathy.
Idk friend, maybe I've been on the internet too long, but "I was totally gonna kill myself until a true and shining hero saved me" has been an attention ploy since the LiveJournal days. But I'm willing to admit that I'm cynical.
whether peaches was suicide baiting or not (she is a retard kid, i wouldn't put it past her), it looks especially bad that PML would say that shit openly and for creepshow of all people, who larped as some sort of moral savant, liked and approved of his video. not very PC to not take suicide claims seriously, shannon!

honestly it all just read as bullying to me, as only smaller creators were willing to defend peaches while shannon and her moralfagging crew essentially got to have the last say on peaches.
I completely agree with this; regardless of Peaches' true intentions, Shannon had placed herself as not only a member of the "uwu peace and love" crowd, but almost their de facto leader. But I think that's why so many people were willing to believe the Lolcow leaks, because they'd already gotten a peek into how Shannon really acted, even if she was able to more or less handwave it away at the time.