Snowflake Shannon Margaret Campbell / CreepShow Art - Two-faced dramawhore, untalented artist, helped stalk her husband's ex online for 8 years

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Idk friend, maybe I've been on the internet too long, but "I was totally gonna kill myself until a true and shining hero saved me" has been an attention ploy since the LiveJournal days. But I'm willing to admit that I'm cynical.
I’ve been on the internet longer than livejournal so I completely understand your cynicism but when this Creepshow crap first went down I started to watch some videos for the hell of it.
Eventually it lead me to the Peaches drama which I never even heard of her or Creepshow til I got recommended videos from MangaKamen and JustStop.
So I checked their stuff out and more and more, willing to hear both sides out. I’m willing to give Peaches some benefit of the doubt as MangaKamen and many other smaller creators were willing to take heat and vouge for her. (Though that Robot guy is so embarrassing and autistic as fuck and christ his voice is annoying.)
But tbh I think JustStop made the best videos on the subject. He’s only made two (I think) on the Creepshow thing, and only two on PML, look he could be a cow and I’m probably wrong and that’s fine. I can be wrong. But despite how much the world sucks and many youtubers are full of shit, I still wanted to hear out all parties.
I find Peaches to made stupid mistakes but overhated and was definitely bullied by bigger parties that easily got her ruined. It was extremely punching down scenario. I have no interest in Peaches, tbh her few videos I watched are boring. But after hearing all sides, I will say I lean more towards Luke is full of shit and Shannon is a piece of shit, and hopefully this taught Peaches to stay away from Twitter and YouTube.
Not to sound like a Gen X parent or something, but kids these days really need to stop treating social media as a coping mechanism for their anxiety and depression and any other mental issues. It always makes shit worse. They need to log off, and go get a doctor. And if Peaches stays off, and goes to a professional, then she’ll probably do alright. If not then she better get ready for more misery.
And look, maybe I am too charitable and MangaKamen is lying when he said he reached out to her and he stopped her from going through with it. Or maybe she lied to him about it. I can admit that I could be wrong. I don’t personally know any of these people. But I am willing to hear them out as the problem with this world is we’re too guilty until proven innocent when it’s supposed to be the other way around. I was even willing to give Shannon some benefit of the doubt when I first heard about this. But the evidence against her is not looking good for her hence I don’t believe shit from her currently unless new evidence came out to prove the current narrative wrong.
But regardless if Peaches did fake or not, that doesn’t give PML the right to make a shitty video full of inconsistencies and contradictions, and make a claim when he can’t actually know it to be true or not, he has no evidence. Even if Peaches lied, that still doesn’t change Shannon is a huge ass hypocrite for acting like some mental health advocate savior only to turn around and support a guy calling someone with alleged depression and suicidal tendencies a liar.
And yeah Peaches screwed up, everything blew up in her face, but it was way out of proportion. Even if she lied that doesn’t justify the bullying and harassment she got and anyone who defended her got.
TL;DR this whole situation is a clusterfuck and why I hate the art/commentary community.

Last edited:

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
And look, maybe I am too charitable and MangaKamen is lying when he said he reached out to her and he stopped her from going through with it. Or maybe she lied to him about it. I can admit that I could be wrong.

It's fine to be skeptical of people, that's totally acceptable - but at the very least, there's not a reason to discount what MangaKamen said, he's been pretty open about information throughout that whole... Dumbass drama. Like with the Tobi stuff, he was forth coming with the script (that might I add, was leaked to Omnia without going to him to get clarification) when these idiots believed that Peaches had influence with JustARobot's and MK's video on the tobi situation, when all she did was make one spelling correction.

I don't fully believe MK either, but at the very least, he's got receipts - I tried finding them in his discord, since he Posted a screenshot when someone did question if Peaches try to take her life to someone... But he deleted the screenshot, not that hard to see why since he probably didn't wanna have something floating around about a trying time.

In any case, I trust MK much more over people like Shannon at this point and even more so than people like Omnia, Kai and thenamesjunkie... Plus, the guy lurks around here, so he at least is willing to do a little legwork before he makes a claim... Most of the time.

And to get back to Creepshowart, not a whole lot to discuss here, unless we wanna talk about things in her past for discussion.

Rainbow Frog Army

meh
kiwifarms.net
And to get back to Creepshowart, not a whole lot to discuss here, unless we wanna talk about things in her past for discussion.
Hm. I guess I can toss this out:

Apparently the people at the edges of her social circles didn't suspect a thing--I don't know anybody she helped make it in the art/drama community, but she was good enough at putting up a front that there were people who weren't that deep into her circles who were surprised when this started coming out...but, interestingly, weren't in denial either, just wondering what else she was going to spill since she fucked over a sibling that way.

This is pretty normal for a lot of Cluster B types, they can be really good at keeping up a public appearance until you spend enough time around them for the mask to slip--or are somebody where that's going to happen fast.

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been on the internet longer than livejournal so I completely understand your cynicism but when this Creepshow crap first went down I started to watch some videos for the hell of it.
Eventually it lead me to the Peaches drama which I never even heard of her or Creepshow til I got recommended videos from MangaKamen and JustStop.
So I checked their stuff out and more and more, willing to hear both sides out. I’m willing to give Peaches some benefit of the doubt as MangaKamen and many other smaller creators were willing to take heat and vouge for her. (Though that Robot guy is so embarrassing and autistic as fuck and christ his voice is annoying.)
But tbh I think JustStop made the best videos on the subject. He’s only made two (I think) on the Creepshow thing, and only two on PML, look he could be a cow and I’m probably wrong and that’s fine. I can be wrong. But despite how much the world sucks and many youtubers are full of shit, I still wanted to hear out all parties.
I find Peaches to made stupid mistakes but overhated and was definitely bullied by bigger parties that easily got her ruined. It was extremely punching down scenario. I have no interest in Peaches, tbh her few videos I watched are boring. But after hearing all sides, I will say I lean more towards Luke is full of shit and Shannon is a piece of shit, and hopefully this taught Peaches to stay away from Twitter and YouTube.
Not to sound like a Gen X parent or something, but kids these days really need to stop treating social media as a coping mechanism for their anxiety and depression and any other mental issues. It always makes shit worse. They need to log off, and go get a doctor. And if Peaches stays off, and goes to a professional, then she’ll probably do alright. If not then she better get ready for more misery.
And look, maybe I am too charitable and MangaKamen is lying when he said he reached out to her and he stopped her from going through with it. Or maybe she lied to him about it. I can admit that I could be wrong. I don’t personally know any of these people. But I am willing to hear them out as the problem with this world is we’re too guilty until proven innocent when it’s supposed to be the other way around. I was even willing to give Shannon some benefit of the doubt when I first heard about this. But the evidence against her is not looking good for her hence I don’t believe shit from her currently unless new evidence came out to prove the current narrative wrong.
But regardless if Peaches did fake or not, that doesn’t give PML the right to make a shitty video full of inconsistencies and contradictions, and make a claim when he can’t actually know it to be true or not, he has no evidence. Even if Peaches lied, that still doesn’t change Shannon is a huge ass hypocrite for acting like some mental health advocate savior only to turn around and support a guy calling someone with alleged depression and suicidal tendencies a liar.
And yeah Peaches screwed up, everything blew up in her face, but it was way out of proportion. Even if she lied that doesn’t justify the bullying and harassment she got and anyone who defended her got.
TL;DR this whole situation is a clusterfuck and why I hate the art/commentary community.
I alway found Just A Robot a funny person in a cringy way. But now I’m starting to think people are onto something now that he has been seen associating with these people especially Shannon. :thinking:

P5Fever

kiwifarms.net
I’m at work but I can see the tweet fine on mobile.
37C38DFC-8E88-4BBD-A558-5FBD5B38E651.jpeg

janedoe

kiwifarms.net
ready to glare??? of all people? the bitch whose asshole creepshow sucked the hardest?
how do you go from sending some bitch roses to trying to sick another youtuber on them? lmao creepshow really is a fucking lunatic. i'm PRAYING she comes back, i really want to see what shit she stirs and how hard all these tea whores swing back.

P5Fever

kiwifarms.net
I've never wanted someone to come back to Youtube as badly as I want to a see a CSA return.
That would be just the best trashfire to behold. Bitch be fucking crazy.
It would be a trip. Please please please be that retarded. Give me the optimistic rating, idgaf, I just need a good comedy. Weeb Wars is so boring rn!

EveyDwyer

#StuffYourBras4ILJ
kiwifarms.net
ready to glare??? of all people? the bitch whose asshole creepshow sucked the hardest?
how do you go from sending some bitch roses to trying to sick another youtuber on them? lmao creepshow really is a fucking lunatic. i'm PRAYING she comes back, i really want to see what shit she stirs and how hard all these tea whores swing back.

RTG's was the most mild out of all the responses of the people CSA hurt and Glare herself the most harmless. Maybe that's why.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
Creepshow Art has a "new" Twitter! And it's real guys! She's innocent! As soon as she gets done with her lawsuit, you'll see! No proof of course other than just you wait and see! She's innocent and she doesn't care at all about Youtube! The account was briefly private when she was fighting with Tipster last night.

Creepshow Art's new and totally real new twitter.

CSA8.jpg

Interesting starter
CSA1.png

This was a reply to someone but that has been deleted
CSA2.jpg

Someone talking about CSA being innocent I guess?
CSA3.1.jpg

(Here's the whole thing)
CSA3.2.jpg

She's innocent!
CSA4.jpg

Creepshow Arts is skeptical about the Gabbie Hanna DMs
CSA5.jpg

Slipping into old friend's chat (She's innocent!)
CSA6.jpg

She'll be putting out a video as soon as legal courts are done, fuck the court of public opinion!
CSA7.jpg

Probably a troll but I'm a little surprised how there aren't any videos about this yet considering how nuts people went about a podcast (I don't think) sounded like her at all and she denied being Shannon, but here's Creepshow Arts saying they are Creepshow Art, so have some screenshots for posterity either way!

Also as of posting, she is down to 348k subscribers, down from 504k subscribers.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
She'll be putting out a video as soon as legal courts are done, fuck the court of public opinion!
CSA7.jpg

Probably a troll but I'm a little surprised how there aren't any videos about this yet considering how nuts people went about a podcast (I don't think) sounded like her at all and she denied being Shannon, but here's Creepshow Arts saying they are Creepshow Art, so have some screenshots for posterity either way!

Also as of posting, she is down to 348k subscribers, down from 504k subscribers.

yeah, probably a troll... But on the small chance otherwise

Bitch, you put out an entire community post where you denied this, and who the hell are you gonna sue? Most of the people who talked about this are faceless mooks on the net.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Creepshow Art has a "new" Twitter! And it's real guys! She's innocent! As soon as she gets done with her lawsuit, you'll see! No proof of course other than just you wait and see! She's innocent and she doesn't care at all about Youtube! The account was briefly private when she was fighting with Tipster last night.

Creepshow Art's new and totally real new twitter.

View attachment 2380936

Interesting starter
View attachment 2380937

This was a reply to someone but that has been deleted
View attachment 2380939

Someone talking about CSA being innocent I guess?
View attachment 2380940
(Here's the whole thing)
View attachment 2380942

She's innocent!
View attachment 2380944

Creepshow Arts is skeptical about the Gabbie Hanna DMs
View attachment 2380945

Slipping into old friend's chat (She's innocent!)
View attachment 2380946

View attachment 2380952

Does even a troll not realize that "legal stuff" will take months if not years? I mean come on.