ShannyForChrist / Shannon Eileen McGraw/Dornbush/Gattis & Jason William Egroff ("Rev" / "Baby Carrot") -

Oh Hamburgers

Hey fellers!
kiwifarms.net

Happy with the stock market going back up (which Jason has invested his inheritance in) and happy with Trump sending people back to work by Easter which (they don't realize is the reason that) caused the stock market to go back up (while she was just making videos about how scared she is) but they don't have to worry because they won't be the ones putting themselves in danger by going back to work. *chef's kiss

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Happy with the stock market going back up (which Jason has invested his inheritance in) and happy with Trump sending people back to work by Easter which (they don't realize is the reason that) caused the stock market to go back up (while she was just making videos about how scared she is) but they don't have to worry because they won't be the ones putting themselves in danger by going back to work. *chef's kiss
Can you stop swaying, you meth riddled cunt?
Nah.

kusunit

kiwifarms.net
Now she's saying she doesn't think they even tested her for the virus, just for the flu. I can't keep up with this cunt.
There are a lot of things wrong with her, but the corona virus has very little to do with it.

I had to tap out when Jason said she was a MILF. If he wants to fuck the greasy beast and then get beat by her afterwards, he can go right ahead, but he needs to stop telling blatant lies to the public like that.
Um...

Did she cook with that dirty nasty hair?
Yes she did, her food looked nasty.

From what I have seen, the both of them have the worst case of beer goggle vision I have every seen.

Oh Hamburgers

Hey fellers!
kiwifarms.net
Just so you sinners know, Shanny's god is gonna strike you down for "hatin'" on her.
Also, she's drinking Dr Pepper while you're drinking tap water and eating Ramen because Jesus loves her more than he loves you. Jealous?

Edited to add: You're also just hateful because you all haven't achieved anything in your life. Unlike her whose greatest achievement was marrying someone who received an inheritance from their dead family member.

Last edited: