ShannyForChrist / Shannon Eileen McGraw/Dornbush/Gattis & Jason William Egroff ("Rev" / "Baby Carrot") -

Reepicheep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like shes humble bragging about being on the farms. 2CD367B2-CB11-46FB-B65B-E134ECD749E9.jpeg

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
I love how this ugly cow puts out hours of content weekly, a lot of it problematic, and has done so for years, but no one can stand her enough to actually bother to sit through it or document any of the highlights. On a forum made for hate-watching, she isn't even fun to hate.

Now that she's, um, retired from sex work, she'll just fade into the background again with the occasional mention for getting into a spat with someone with an actual following on social media. Her life is so sad. I hope they kids can make it to 18 relatively unscathed and then leave and never talk to her again.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
I hope they kids can make it to 18 relatively unscathed and then leave and never talk to her again.

I think her kids know she is full of shit. One time she asked one of her kids whether she forces him to believe in God or not. He answered "yes" before answering "no" after she told him the correct answer to say.

AlexaAutismo

Herb Bride, Child of Boddho
kiwifarms.net
Entire channel was put on private except for the last three uploads.
Here are those uploads before they go too and a TL;DW:

- Wears neon Anonymous mask the entire video despite "not" being afraid.
- Past threatened to be exposed.
- Her past is "bullshit" and everything she's ever done in her life she's just used her voice.
- "Spits fire out of my mouth, there's nothing I can do. Because that is what god made as: fire." :story:
- There is nothing you can do to stop the fire :lol:
- She's already told everyone about her past and that she's changed.
- True mission in this world is to die.
- Keeps daring viewers/a viewer to expose her.
- "I am who, I am and there's nothing you can say to change that."

- Was streamed live and comments are blocked.
- Donald trump betrayed everyone that came into his life.
- Hillary Clinton is with Jesus now, as is Madonna.
- Claims that he has betrayed her daughter dozens of times and goes on a rant about how creepy Donald Trump is towards his daughter.
- WHO ARE YOU DONALD TRUMP?
- Why are YOU scared of the people?
- We just want peace.
- Most of us know Jesus Christ and don't want to hurt each other. If we hurt each other, we hurt ourselves.
- Used to be a blood drinker (:O)
- Used to have demons invade her body and communicate with them.
- Hates lies.
- "There's no reason to lie."
- Love is the greatest of all powers and Donald's Trump is hate.
- "You're paranoia, sir!" :lol:
- Doesn't like emotional abuse and that Donald and his consorts made her be in an abusive relationship with her mom. It's all orange man's fault! "You allowed it to happen."
- "We all messed up but you gotta stop it." (referring to orange man)
- Her title is Elijah and she knows what she needs to do on this earth. :story:
- Hope Jesus forgives orange man for what he's done.
- Claims to have talked to celebrities lately and how he has betrayed them.
- He corrupted kids for the demons(also refers to it as Crowley 'n magic).
- Orange man broke the hearts of every Christian.
- More anonymous, "expect us.", shit.

- Complains about violating community guidelines by reading the bible.
- Makes a call to action against the devil by all her followers.
- Tries to be tough and call out the devil for shutting her bible reading down.
- Will still do her reading but doesn't need electronic equipment to spread the good word.

Troonologist PhD

kiwifarms.net
Calling out the troon agenda is the one thing she’s done right.

Shanny is supposed to be humble, take time to learn and how to live a proper Christian life before becoming an evangelist after living a sinful life. She’s just using it as another attention whoring method.

Kamov Ka-52

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Here's a bunch of archives. Also, lmao imagine wearing a Guy Fawkes mask in the year of our lord 2020, that shit was cringe back in two thousand-fucking-eight.

Attachments

• y2mate.com - My response To Drag_Sl5P0RJoPUE_144p.mp4
    1.4 MB · Views: 119
  • y2mate.com - Hurt My Back don’t know how!_PKQGlgF9ePs_144p.mp4
    11.6 MB · Views: 52
  • y2mate.com - My response To Drag_Sl5P0RJoPUE_144p.mp4
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
  • y2mate.com - Hurt My Back don’t know how!_PKQGlgF9ePs_144p.mp4
    11.6 MB · Views: 53
  • y2mate.com - Role Models_Qb-VzZZHxLA_144p.mp4
    36.8 MB · Views: 57
  • y2mate.com - I Hate Therapy..._pgTCk-nKVo8_144p.mp4
    12.3 MB · Views: 46
  • y2mate.com - Thank You Cecil McFly_OgaYLUsbUqQ_144p.mp4
    2.8 MB · Views: 36
  • y2mate.com - Hey Ted Cruz... Over Here!!!!_8F4Ig91Xkwk_144p.mp4
    2.6 MB · Views: 39
  • y2mate.com - RevNews CANCELLED Till 911_376I6e23alc_144p.mp4
    3.5 MB · Views: 40
  • y2mate.com - Piggies Must Be Stopped Or Every Building gonna go poof...Self Control Gentlemen_...mp4
    14.2 MB · Views: 51
  • y2mate.com - Rant_ Unfair Rulings for Rioters_SpdABMSJeCo_144p.mp4
    18.7 MB · Views: 43
  • y2mate.com - Devil is Mad_KZFEGyEs8mc_144p.mp4
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • y2mate.com - Donald Trump Why Gotta Betray Everybody!_2pSlCreHt6w_144p.mp4
    10.6 MB · Views: 52
  • y2mate.com - Your Threats Don’t Bother Me_nZGIqnSxo5k_144p.mp4
    3.3 MB · Views: 41

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
In the video less than 2 minutes long she talks about being in the psych ward, her domestic violence, cutting herself, PTSD and borderline personality discord, her husband cheating on her and her getting arrested for fight with brother-in-law and weilding an axe lol
A normal person would recognize that level of escalating drama is not normal and is not the fault of literally everyone besides herself. It actually sounds like a soap opera.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
Is anybody archiving her? i know she's a very small (in regards to viewership) lolcow. earlier today i was able to catch a livestream of hers. it was hilarious as always. but at most, there were only 7 people watching. im worried a lot of this quality content will go unnoticed
I doubt it. She's consistently been borderline as fuck on YT for years. From what I've seen (and experienced), she's so annoying that she stops being entertaining pretty quickly. From what I've seen, she doesn't retain viewers - even hate watchers - for more than a short time.

Kaiser Aura

Ask me about my burger asshole
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it. She's consistently been borderline as fuck on YT for years. From what I've seen (and experienced), she's so annoying that she stops being entertaining pretty quickly. From what I've seen, she doesn't retain viewers - even hate watchers - for more than a short time.
I honest to god tried but I can't bring myself to do it. Like you said, she's annoying as fuck. She isn't entertaining in the slightest and she's just plain retarded but not in a fun way. Her stuff should be documented and archived because she has a history of wiping her uploads but I'm not the man for the job.

Cecil McFly's video does a good job at highlighting the entertaining bits of her cowdom.

Semper Fi @Kamov Ka-52 for getting some more stuff archived.

Kamov Ka-52

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is anybody archiving her? i know she's a very small (in regards to viewership) lolcow. earlier today i was able to catch a livestream of hers. it was hilarious as always. but at most, there were only 7 people watching. im worried a lot of this quality content will go unnoticed
I'm starting to archive the shorter streams/videos she puts out, I really don't want to make multiple mega accounts to grab the sometimes 7+ gaming streams she does regularly.
Speaking of Archives though:
I'm a Thick Hot Mess

Rev Finally Got His Baja Blast

It's Called Covid... Duh!

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She stans for Charles Manson
18F34AF3-17B2-437F-8576-8BE1AA2BB93B.jpegBAD69179-6041-46A0-B1AF-648308F3646C.jpeg0B295B2B-8D63-4E2A-8787-416256433A73.jpegC5B05960-8326-47A4-BD1C-D5CB7A454AE9.jpeg1192005F-15E3-47DC-9030-B245289A541F.jpeg

Also she likes to mock Trump for his audience size, when her videos only get 1,000 views or so. She really thinks she’s a celebrity since she got a shout from Shane.
B6E3B082-341D-42C7-A79F-6AA4418ACE28.jpeg0F785334-75C2-458D-954B-CFAC38C1EEC1.jpeg

Kaiser Aura

Ask me about my burger asshole
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200719-152457(1).png
Speak of the devil, look what popped up in my feed. 500 big ones for the Big One to grace your YouTube channel with an appearance.