shoe0nhead / June Lapine/Laporta & Armoured Skeptic / Gregory "Greg" Fluhrer - a poor man's boxxy and her knight boyfriend

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
BTW, Does Pregory ever get called "The Fluhrer"?

I could imagine Shoe at the very least saying to him, "Yes Mein Fluhrer"
Back when they first started dating (when both of them were more explicitly anti-SJW), before Greg's dox was out, the fact that his last name was a few characters removed from a white supremacy reference was the source of many vaguely worded in-jokes and promises that "Skeptic's name would super piss off the SJWs" without actually saying it.

Hangula Hungui

Please don’t push me, mummy packed me yoghurt
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure someone here (or somewhere else) who knew German said his name doesn't mean what they imply it means.
most german surnames are based around jobs. For example, mine refers to a group of vagabonds who eventually took part in defending the bavarian forests from the Roman Empire. So basically drunk rednecks.
Greg‘s refers to Fluhrer/Flurschütz, people who watched over the fields of peasants. In some areas it was used as an insult torwards policemen who acted far more arrogant despite being a low ranking policeman or officer.

Dang Woodchucks!

https://youtu.be/kH6-_rix-L4
kiwifarms.net
most german surnames are based around jobs. For example, mine refers to a group of vagabonds who eventually took part in defending the bavarian forests from the Roman Empire. So basically drunk rednecks.
Greg‘s refers to Fluhrer/Flurschütz, people who watched over the fields of peasants. In some areas it was used as an insult torwards policemen who acted far more arrogant despite being a low ranking policeman or officer.
Damn, when even your own name calls you a grifter with unwarranted self-importance. :story:

Don't Tread on Me

I despise every unneccessary U in the Leaf Lexicon
kiwifarms.net

And here it is!

Things to note:
1) When the TERFs claim Karen is racist, June brushes it off by mocking them wanting victim points. She never actually addresses that yes, Karen is almost entirely directed at white women, and that a lot of the people who use it are not using it to get mad just at the specific behavior, but at the perception of middle and upper class white women who, according to intersectionality, don't care enough about black women's problems or the poors, I guess?

2) June is happy to dismiss one commentator outright just because she says something TERF-y. She doesn't even engage the argument, she just gets mad that the woman is a TERF and moves on.

3) When she sees the end of a comment that reads "white women are told that they can't be raped for turning down black dick or lady dick because they deserve it", she just laughs and doesn't engage with that either. Seriously, TERFs are ridiculous man-hating radfems but this is the ONE thing they get right: that white women are constantly shamed for having perfectly normal preferences to date white men (or in their case, white women, because they're political lesbians and muh cotton ceiling and shit).

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, because Shoe doesn't use TERF in the same way the left uses NAZI.

I wouldn't say it's a slur, but an ad-hominem. "You're wrong because you're a bitter salty feminist". IT's exactly the same any non-feminist would call a feminist, except TERF is used by leftists because it's more PC.

And why does June hate TERFs? because she panders to those poor trans-people in the same way many Karens pander to a lot of stupid superficial social causes and act very entitled about it.

a_lurker

kiwifarms.net
1) When the TERFs claim Karen is racist, June brushes it off by mocking them wanting victim points. She never actually addresses that yes, Karen is almost entirely directed at white women
Eventually the sh0e will be on the other foot and they're after her blood she'll learn the cycle. What is woke will eventually be problematic and getting involved in such faggotry even for your grift isn't worth it.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
RIP- SHUWU X GREG. Now Shuwu will never be united with her husbando, as he will not want to live without those social programmes Bernie was promoting.
Or, one of them could get a job and make YouTube on the side. That way, they'll be covered by insurance AND when their channels eventually die, they'll be safe.

Oh, wait, I forgot. YouTube is a 100% stable real job, despite every YouTuber constantly complaining about how shitty the company is run, how their livelihoods are constantly at risk because of demonization, and if they get false flagged, copyright struck, or hacked they're fucked because corporate doesn't care about them and there's no one they can contact.

Good luck with that.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I will say it again, all of these people are stupid for not investing their YT money in a businesses (any business) that is independent from YouTube. You don't have to like it, you don't have to actually work at it, just let it run and make money, I don't know, a hair salon, a bodega, a dog walking company, who cares. Just invest for when YT is shitty.

But no, none of these fuckers do it.