Inactive Simba Lion / Steven Hopps - Actual legal name, claims Disney stole it, SHOT TWO COPS (AND DIED)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not gonna shout “Yif in Hell”. This dude was so obviously and clearly deeply mentally ill that I think we can attribute his Furrydom to being just another symptom of his uncontrolled paranoia and schizophrenia. This isn’t like the Kero and the Zoosadists. This was a fucked up short circuiting brain that needed true help long before it reached the point of violence. Most fur fans know the difference between right and wrong, and still choose to be degenerate deviant Dog fuckers. I’m having trouble believing this dude was actually mentally competent to even answer the question. I feel sorry for his family to have things go this bad, in this way. You know they have to be beating themselves up over what they could have done to get him help before it came to this and people got hurt. (Granted step 1 might have been to not let him have a gun!)

Cake Farts

Spigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man. I just found this by coincidence today too:
1575542833455.gif

I think it was a sign.

A stump

kiwifarms.net
kiwifarms.net
You think the furfags will use this event as a way to push their fursecution ideology?

crocodilian

K. K. K.an't Edit Posts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not gonna shout “Yif in Hell”. This dude was so obviously and clearly deeply mentally ill that I think we can attribute his Furrydom to being just another symptom of his uncontrolled paranoia and schizophrenia. This isn’t like the Kero and the Zoosadists. This was a fucked up short circuiting brain that needed true help long before it reached the point of violence. Most fur fans know the difference between right and wrong, and still choose to be degenerate deviant Dog fuckers. I’m having trouble believing this dude was actually mentally competent to even answer the question. I feel sorry for his family to have things go this bad, in this way. You know they have to be beating themselves up over what they could have done to get him help before it came to this and people got hurt. (Granted step 1 might have been to not let him have a gun!)

This isn't the place for moralfaggotry, but I do agree with you. I would be inclined to have less sympathy if he planned a shooting but, clearly, he was just an extremely unwell man who couldn't control his psychotic rage. The man's destiny was either this or permanent residence in an asylum.

King Kong... with wings?

6 inches long and feeling pretty fierce
kiwifarms.net
Roareyraccoon made two journals eulogizing this sped

Felt these were worth sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.