Inactive Simba Lion / Steven Hopps - Actual legal name, claims Disney stole it, SHOT TWO COPS (AND DIED)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

kiwifarms.net
Yikes! Simba once wanted to be cop.
"This was back when I still wanted to be a cop."
cop.jpg

https://archive.md/MY6Ja

Nick Gars

"that" guy
kiwifarms.net
Yikes! Simba once wanted to be cop.
"This was back when I still wanted to be a cop."
View attachment 1038139
https://archive.md/MY6Ja
I'm glad I researched that this was a commission before I said anything. It's furfaggotry, but it's not absolutely terrible art work. Did this faggot display any work of his own, or was it all commissions? I'm not about to go through his accounts to find out, I can only take so much furry shit before I can't stand looking at it anymore.

Mr. Skeltal

Bone Poet
kiwifarms.net

Goddamnedfurry

It's never enough.
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad I researched that this was a commission before I said anything. It's furfaggotry, but it's not absolutely terrible art work. Did this faggot display any work of his own, or was it all commissions? I'm not about to go through his accounts to find out, I can only take so much furry shit before I can't stand looking at it anymore.
Not a commission. Its the cover of a wellknown comic called ASB

robobobo

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for him. Not for his actual actions, because shooting at cops is a quick way to get exactly what he got, but because he was clearly fucked in the head with some kind of paranoid delusion thing. His friends and family should've stepped up and had him treated for it, not left him living alone with a handgun on his hip. The outcome of batshit crazy + gun owner was only ever going to end in this manner for the guy. So F, I guess.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for him. Not for his actual actions, because shooting at cops is a quick way to get exactly what he got, but because he was clearly fucked in the head with some kind of paranoid delusion thing. His friends and family should've stepped up and had him treated for it, not left him living alone with a handgun on his hip. The outcome of batshit crazy + gun owner was only ever going to end in this manner for the guy. So F, I guess.

It ended better than it could have, with at least no innocent people dead.

HeraldofNurgle

MFW Yersinia pestis
kiwifarms.net
Note how there's no mention of the shooting on the profile, but his FA has been quietly marked as deceased. There's only two options.

1. Neer is watching the page and deleting any shouts mentioning the shooting because he thinks he's the savior of the furries by removing any and all negative mentions of shit furries pull. WHAT NO furries could NEVER shoot someone *banhammer*

2. Nobody literally cares enough about Simba to even leave a mocking message or even mention his death on his own page.

I don't know which option is sadder.

PaniniMan

Christmas Edition
kiwifarms.net
Roareyraccoon made two journals eulogizing this sped

Felt these were worth sharing
Who the fuck is RoareyRaccoon and why should we care

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Roareyraccoon made two journals eulogizing this sped

Felt these were worth sharing

Who the fuck is RoareyRaccoon and why should we care
Roarey is some furry artist who was involved with altfurry for some time. He pissed off leftist furries with an infographic about there being two genders, which probably led to him befriending altfurries in the first place. And if I'm not mistaken he was caught drawing cub too?

Last edited:

FuckedUp

Done with this autism chamber
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Roarey is some furry artist who was involved with altfurry for some time. He pissed off some leftist furries with an infographic about there being two genders, which probably led to him befriending some altfurries. And if I'm not mistaken he was caught drawing cub too?
What was the infographic? The classic "genders-mental disorders" one?
661.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.