SINGING WITH JAMES CHARLES - 7/11/2019

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Her fat, wonky eyes, beetus knuckles, etc etc so many distractions that I forget how fucked her teeth are. It's not just the chip, it's that they're really off-center. Like one of her front teeth is pefectly in the center under her nose. It looks fucked. I'll try to find a pic but most of this vid is kinda from the side.
Maybe she is related to Tom Cruise

1562879443747.png

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Lord, she does have a type though. Wide set eyes, pug nose, teenage boy aesthetic, sped. That's amazing.
Density absolutely has that sped look going on, but the Thumb is on a whole different level of just......ewwwwww.
There is not one thing about Thumby that could be considered "attractive". Not appearance, personality, style, a talent....nothing. Zero, zip, nada.
'Course, that goes for Big Al too. They really are a match made in hillbilly hog heaven.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Density absolutely has that sped look going on, but the Thumb is on a whole different level of just......ewwwwww.
There is not one thing about Thumby that could be considered "attractive". Not appearance, personality, style, a talent....nothing. Zero, zip, nada.
'Course, that goes for Big Al too. They really are a match made in hillbilly hog heaven.
ALR's taste in partners is small dark teeth, sunken/pitted eyes, slow (physically and mentally), and desperate. She just wants someone who can lift a rag on a stick to her back and is unable to evict her.

raspberry peach

mrs. robinson, are you trying to seduce me?
kiwifarms.net
bitch looks like a gotdamn pumpkin :cryblood:

honestly though, i used to be able to sift through her videos (albeit not the entire thing), but now there's not even the slightest bit of entertainment; this is mind-meltingly dull. she really is just jerking herself off with how wonderful she thinks she is.

kiwifarms.net
how many people could sit there and say "James Charles why are you asking me to run when I can barely walk" without bursting into tears and wanting to do something about it? unless you were in an accident and could no longer use your legs overnight but AL could do something about it.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Basically this video is an untalented obnoxious obese whale squealing to the sounds emitted by an untalented obnoxious dude who transformed himself into a duck via fillers. But thank god her only wish, if she could have one, would be to be able to sing!

The Timeline:
- OUTFIT OF THE DAY + PARTY TIME!!!! (June 25th, but her Instagram dates it to May 24th)
- i'm afraid to be myself (June 28th, but dates back to Memorial Day, May 25th)
- the truth about how i lost 89 pounds (July 10th, shot on May 25th)
- BEST TORRID HAUL EVER!!!! (July 4th)
- the truth about who i am (May 24th)
- 100 DAYS OF WEIGHTING IN / DAYS 16-17 (June 17th)
- AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 1 (June 5th)
- AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 2 (June 21st)
- SUPER RANDOM MYSTERY BOX (June 26th)
- WHAT I ATE TODAY / OFF TRACK (June 12nd)
- REACTING TO ZACHARY MICHAEL (June 20th)
- i went to the emergency room (July 9th)
- SINGING WITH JAMES CHARLES (July 11th, shot after June 25th, so it's possibly the most "up to date" video of hers).

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
Amber has a whole ass worth of fat on her head.
Shit spews out her mouth so you could say it basically is one

"to be continued" E.R. story in August I guess?
Silly, the doctor told her that singing would cure her, just like a Disney movie
Everyone knows exercising your diaphragm is good for a split open bellybutton

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Silly, the doctor told her that singing would cure her, just like a Disney movie
Everyone knows exercising your diaphragm is good for a split open bellybutton
Oh god I never even considered that it could be a trauma injury. Fuck - I don't want to think about the details of that :cryblood:

Reactions: YOUR MOM

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
She is so bad at everything. Everything!, says I.

Putting on my Cole Smithey professional media critic hat for a second:

How can someone who watches so much Youtube not get it? She spends all her time viewing other "Youtubers"/"creators", but she does not know how to make a video outside of lazily edited blatant copying. This one, the other "reaction" one, the "ASMR", and every other video. Amberlynn Reid is either too stupid and/or refuses ot learn basic videomaking techniques. She puts no effort into this. This is her hobby and her job. She does not care that she has nothing outside of clickbait for easy short term money. It is so baffling. Baffling! Think of anything you like. You may not be best at it, but you understand it because you learn about it. She has learned nothing outside of the Youtube "I have no talent so I will do constant jumpcuts like everyone else" aesthetic after doing this for several years.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino