SJW Art and Extremes

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 464 17.0%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 309 11.3%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 108 3.9%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 290 10.6%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,567 57.3%

• Total voters

Princess Peaches

✨✨✨✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can't just post things like this and not follow up with more
I did but I didn’t find the best examples. Just search fanart of bands on Instagram you will find cringe immediately. I should know I used to make this kind of fanart and then deleted it when I realized I was being retarded.

Cow tanks mickgie

kiwifarms.net
I did but I didn’t find the best examples. Just search fanart of bands on Instagram you will find cringe immediately. I should know I used to make this kind of fanart and then deleted it when I realized I was being retarded.
I used to draw some of the same cringy things, thankfully unlike these numb skull's, I grew out of it. Something they don't know... growing up

Diamond Authority

kiwifarms.net
this milk is a few weeks old and comes from a semi personal cow, so this may be interesting to others or not, but anyway:

1.png

2.png

Top is by IG artist racketballs. Bottom artist is the personal cow

Both are redraws of the same Scooby Doo screenshot, which is the excuse the bottom artist gave when their followers questioned them about the similarities.

4.png
3.png

...But both images being a screenshot redraw still doesn't explain why the character's designs are so similar.

I tried searching a bit because I thought maybe this particular Scooby Doo screenshot was some twitter redraw trend or something. But as far as I know it wasn't. So the second artist "just happened" to redraw the exact same screenshot within like 48 hours of a very large IG art account, and their character redesigns "just happened" to be strikingly similar, but they claimed not to be familiar with the artist they'd stolen from while accepting credit for these brave and stunning POC redesigns.

Maybe not the worst thing that's been on this thread, but it irritated me to see this mf get away with stealing and lying about it.

Also,
some would argue racketballs' orginal art is threadworthy too due to the racebending. Honestly I may think racebending is stupid and I'm tired of seeing it everywhere, but at least racketballs is a skilled artist with a nice art style and their race redesigns are generally done in good taste. No "THIS CHARACTER IS BLACK AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT 😈" controversy fishing bullshit, and I believe they are black themselves.

Again this is a side sperg but the pattern I'm noticing is that actually talented black artists will usually racebend characters in an aesthetically appealing and interesting way. The end result usually looks fine. They're much less likely to cover characters head to toe in vitiligo and stretchmarks.

It's the non black artists who love to depict black people as grotesque, hairy, potato-faced racial caricatures. A lot of nonblack artists doing black racebends have really ugly art styles and you get the sense that drawing popular characters fatblackandtrans was a gimmick they discovered that gets them easy internet points and followers fast, and without that gimmick nobody would give a shit about their art, because it's bad, both aesthetically and skills-wise. This phenomenon is sometimes actually and painfully obvious when their shitty art of black Miles Edgeworth or whatever the hell arbitrarily has 10x the likes of their equally shitty white character art. However, they usually seem to have no issues with stealing designs and ideas directly from black artists when it suits them.

It's almost like they're not actually concerned with creating positive rep for black people as much as they are interested in using the visages of black people to gain more social media clout and diversity asspats for themselves..... Really makes you think. 🤔🤔

Princess Peaches

✨✨✨✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to draw some of the same cringy things, thankfully unlike these numb skull's, I grew out of it. Something they don't know... growing up
Honestly it’s really easy to get attached to celebrities due to a paradoxical relationship so I empathize that teenagers are obsessed with dream or whatever. It’s not growing out of it that deserves mockery.

comfysocks

kiwifarms.net
So lad, ye wanna hear a story? Well, I'll tell you a story
It started some time ago, not too ancient, not too recent. There was this guy David. You know David, he was a friend of that freak Willow, who called himself "Illusion", what a fucking muppet. But our story isn't about him, it's about David. So, one sunny day David tried MDMA, and then he found out, that eternity smells like mold. So he put this finding into his cargo pocket and went to a cheese derby, but ended up at a distant Armenian highland. "Ahhh, it hurts so good" said numerous stars with mouths full of shark teeth, "and you will hurt too, unless it's time for a watermelon-colored reckoning". David conceptualised cheese in his mind, while sliding through the vent. Upon exiting the ventilation shaft, idea ripened in his mind, and he let it mainfest through words: "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK EVERYTHING! I HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD! IT SUCKS AS MUCH AS EVERYONE IN IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRHHHHHH!!!" said the idea, and evermoving seconds slowed down to look at it in all it's glory, because pure idea lives just a mere moment. "World don't suck" calmly responded the Bus Driver, "It's just that you're a schizo, David". "Who's scitzo?! You're scitzo! And you're with CIA! But you won't get me! Life has many doors, fed-boy!" said David and jumped out of a bus window in a post-modernist attempt of shakind feds from his trail. "What a goddamn paranoic" thought the Bus Driver while putting in a code, that was supposed to cancel the operation. Target escaped, after all. A flower of love, that is rose. A bush of roses is a bush full of love. The most valuable lesson David learned that day is that love hurts, landing right inside one of such bushes. "Take that! Taste the pain!" said roses, while beating David with lead pipes. In attempt to regain some damaged bodily structure, David reached in his pocket, grabbed and ate Salmon Cookie. Or was it Mint Crucian Cookie?Ah, it's not the matter anyway. Realising that he just ended a living beings existance, David started to vomit with a jet velocity. He vomited, and vomited, and vomited. He also vomited. And when he stopped, no rose was left standing. But that happened after he stopped vomiting, which he did not at the moment. "Well, there's that" thought David, after everything was over. But grim near future awaited him. "Wow\( ̄▽ ̄)/" thought David, "eureka\(^▽^)/ even! How did I notw(°o°)w realised it beforeσ( ̄、 ̄〃)? These horisontal smiles are wild(・`ω´・) cringe!" It was truly a dark time, a time of reality check, a time of back-to-job. "Dors are closing" announced David, "next stop is St. Septivar Square". But was David the Bus Driver all along?!!!!!!!!!!
1. Yes, I am ok
2. No, I am not going to install tic-toc to find out who's this under_the_bed guy and elaborate him into my shitpost. I have SOME standarts, after all
This is some good shit, where can I read more?

1-800

bloodthirsty fujoshi degenerate
kiwifarms.net

Noebel

I have set my affair on nothing
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Neoguri Ramyun

(🖒^^)🖒
kiwifarms.net
It started some time ago, not too ancient, not too recent. There was this guy David. You know David, he was a friend of that freak Willow, who called himself "Illusion", what a fucking muppet. But our story isn't about him, it's about David. So, one sunny day David tried MDMA, and then he found out, that eternity smells like mold. So he put this finding into his cargo pocket and went to a cheese derby, but ended up at a distant Armenian highland. "Ahhh, it hurts so good" said numerous stars with mouths full of shark teeth, "and you will hurt too, unless it's time for a watermelon-colored reckoning". David conceptualised cheese in his mind, while sliding through the vent. Upon exiting the ventilation shaft, idea ripened in his mind, and he let it mainfest through words: "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK EVERYTHING! I HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD! IT SUCKS AS MUCH AS EVERYONE IN IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRHHHHHH!!!" said the idea, and evermoving seconds slowed down to look at it in all it's glory, because pure idea lives just a mere moment. "World don't suck" calmly responded the Bus Driver, "It's just that you're a schizo, David". "Who's scitzo?! You're scitzo! And you're with CIA! But you won't get me! Life has many doors, fed-boy!" said David and jumped out of a bus window in a post-modernist attempt of shakind feds from his trail. "What a goddamn paranoic" thought the Bus Driver while putting in a code, that was supposed to cancel the operation. Target escaped, after all. A flower of love, that is rose. A bush of roses is a bush full of love. The most valuable lesson David learned that day is that love hurts, landing right inside one of such bushes. "Take that! Taste the pain!" said roses, while beating David with lead pipes. In attempt to regain some damaged bodily structure, David reached in his pocket, grabbed and ate Salmon Cookie. Or was it Mint Crucian Cookie?Ah, it's not the matter anyway. Realising that he just ended a living beings existance, David started to vomit with a jet velocity. He vomited, and vomited, and vomited. He also vomited. And when he stopped, no rose was left standing. But that happened after he stopped vomiting, which he did not at the moment. "Well, there's that" thought David, after everything was over. But grim near future awaited him. "Wow\( ̄▽ ̄)/" thought David, "eureka\(^▽^)/ even! How did I notw(°o°)w realised it beforeσ( ̄、 ̄〃)? These horisontal smiles are wild(・`ω´・) cringe!" It was truly a dark time, a time of reality check, a time of back-to-job. "Dors are closing" announced David, "next stop is St. Septivar Square". But was David the Bus Driver all along?!!!!!!!!!!
1. Yes, I am ok
2. No, I am not going to install tic-toc to find out who's this under_the_bed guy and elaborate him into my shitpost. I have SOME standarts, after all
It reminds me of Discord times, when we used to made stories like that (by using people public triggers)

FE2ngO_XoAAWsfH.jpeg.jpgFEsK9kWWQAEr3v7.jpeg.jpg

COCK DESTROYER

2 midgets in a horsecock suit
kiwifarms.net

Newman's Lovechild

He's gonna find out who's kicking or licking
kiwifarms.net
Today's offering is not sjw art but some bs I found in a cookie run discord server
Who's gonna tell them that the world doesn't revolves around them
View attachment 2744404View attachment 2744405View attachment 2744407

I still don't know what the hell I'm looking at, but 'moronsexual' sounds like the most honest self-description I've heard in a long time.

1. Yes, I am ok

Cheren

Everyone in Ace Attorney is Cis!
kiwifarms.net
Today's compilation consists of Ace Attorney and Pokemon, drawn by self-projecting faggot ftm troons who feel the uncontrollable need to constantly, publicly announce, to everyone that they have a vagina and/or autism.

mothmxnn (IG/TUM), rabidhousecat (TUM/TWT), anglerflsh (TUM), redsparkz (IG)
[ALL NEW ARRIVALS]
Name: Christina Santos (according to linked PayPal on Carrd)
FORMERLY: mythicmoxxiart.tumblr.com / twitter.com/mythicmoxxiart / enbyengie.tumblr.com.
TWITTER: mothmxnn [archive] / mothmxnnart [art twt archive] / mothmxnnsfw [nsfw twt archive]
TUMBLR: mothmxnnart [archive] / enbyedgeworth [archive]
KOFI: mothmxnn [archive]
PAYPAL: /paypalme/chrisantos94/ [archive]
CARRD: mothmxnn.carrd.co [archive]
Capture3.PNG
tumblr_87dc71092b946bc0e759d393a0b3d5ae_7b165284_1280.png

[post] [archive] descrip:
"something compelled me to draw this
i also just really like how they came out
(pls don’t tag as ship)
transcript below the cut
Edgeworth: My top surgery went really well.
Justine: That’s great! My bottom surgery is next week.
Edgeworth and Justine: I can’t believe we’re both gay and trans!
Kay: I’m a great thief!
#ace attorney #ace attorney investigations #miles edgeworth #justine courtney #edgeworth #judge courtney #aai #aai2 #kay faraday #my art #i dont even think anyone ships this #but jic
"
tumblr_57c1f097b8d6bd06bac7c7b0355fa47c_fcb714b0_1280.png

[post] [archive]
tumblr_58edf921d490af99b539c9fccad9e938_181383ef_1280.jpg

"Prosecutor Week Day 2: Travel/Home

For day 2’s prompt I thought about Miles coming home after a trip. He’s bounced around from place to place a lot over the years, but he finally has people waiting back home for him! They attempted to stay up to celebrate, but he came home a little late.
"
tumblr_8df42074c6b9e74950a0e74744483546_5c1da80f_540.png

"imho phoenix should have been allowed to have his tiddies out just like mia. she was his mentor after all and he looked up to her! anyway in this essay i will- okay so I didn’t have an essay, but I do have this"
No one wants to see the ugly scarred tits of a tranny exposed in public. Mia can have her tits out because she's a cisgender female. (Unless in this AU she somehow made Mia a troon as well)
rabidhousecat, a "17// any pronouns// white 🇧🇷 🇧🇷" girl.
TUMBLR: rabidhousecat [archive] [archive 2]
TWITTER: rateatingcat [archive]
TWITTER ART ["EVENTS" FUNCTION] THREAD: "my cringe art (2021)" [archive]
tumblr_cf51a9f9ae5e1110140b8d08ab8fa9c6_0ca5ee74_1280.png

[post] [archive] descrip: "klavier left his car at work for this theyre both sick in the head"
tumblr_0c3dc37ff7fa9ee67ef15578c3994d05_78a2d608_1280.png

"its Chilli’s night at the wrights

8 months ago
Tagged: #theyre making fun of u #ace attorney #aa4 #trucy wright #phoenix wright #naruhodo ryuichi #naruhodo minuki #wright family #my art #fanart
"
tumblr_e5bedec28bf3497388ffba0b24f2e66b_71688d1f_1280.png

[post] [archive]
Troon Lang *sigh*
tumblr_2bb6c449df27a028a37ca21019e32580_7ae688ea_1280.png

"lesbians real…wtf

11 months ago
Tagged: #lanamia #lana skye #mia fey #ace attorney #my art #fanart #gyakuten saiban #college gfs with messy breakup #many thoughts abt possible courtroom reunion after lana becomes a prosecutor #and mia says some shit like ‘uve changed’ or wtver
"

EylV2_iWEAAef-C.jpg
anglerflsh on Tumblr, an "Italian◇transmasc and gay◇" girl. Seems to be an Edgeworth kinnie & her orbiters asspat/agree with the whole thing about being Edgeworth IRL as well. Her AA sona/self insert is also extremely similar looking. Allegedly got shot IRL & is studying law IRL according to some of her tumblr posts. Often spergs about being autistic/neurodivergent and projecting autism onto her fave characters.

TUMBLR: anglerflsh [archive]
Capture2.PNG

Feminine gay men/metrosexuals no longer exist, apparently.
Capture.PNG

[post] [archive]
tumblr_9be2101e5c409861dc99bf1d99638dc3_06c02b1f_1280.png

[post] [archive]
tumblr_a574f83ed70af96813d81ce6dd2f0c62_0a41087f_1280.jpg

"They’ve been transgenderized
#[.art] #aa #ace attorney #all of them... non cis. #phoenix wright #miles edgeworth #franziska von karma #maya fey #technically also #wrightworth #narumitsu #franmaya #but it's only /implied/ so. I don't know how much it counts
"
tumblr_5ae4d8bcd6b65a37c05911f085e5e015_91cbc7c1_1280.png

"I’m only capable of drawing the same thing over and over
#[.art] #aa #ace attorney #something something Hand Holding on the way to work #wrightworth #narumitsu #miles edgeworth #phoenix wright
"
tumblr_28bdf51bd4a496120ad716b41e909276_68579ac7_1280.png

"Fatherhood
#[.art] #aa #ace attorney #Did I have the energy to properly render all of it? no. Oh well. #miles edgeworth #trucy wright #kay faraday #sebastian debeste #Jaja has informed there /is/ a specific tag for Edgeworth and assorted children so #dadworth
"
tumblr_a1f47cb481ba8b59ff7e245fb8d1ca12_74b9b569_1280.jpg

tumblr_a6b2f76b752a6be0c5ed4249513b9b10_799e58fd_1280.jpg

tumblr_d316f20ac25aefc31645dc1df3231fab_b36397fe_1280.jpg

tumblr_ffa662c2017e233733d69e50691c0a9d_84dad5c9_1280.jpg
redsparkz / blueoakshusband on Instagram, a ftm Red kinnie girl & "asexual for sure, still questioning if I'm romantic or not (not including my fictional crush, that's different), infj-t, 18 (July 21st, 2003)."[Sourced from Carrd]
DISCORD TAG (ACCORDING TO CARRD): redsparkz#2791
INSTAGRAM: redsparkz / blueoakshusband (spam)
CARRDS:
- (main insta) redsparkz.carrd.co [archive]/[kin archive]/[dni archive]
- (spam insta but main carrd) blueoakshusband.carrd.co [archive]/[about archive]/[dni&triggers archive]/[kin archive]/[comfort archive]
Screenshot_20211122_212825.jpg

Screenshot_20211122_212834.jpg

Screenshot_20211122_212846.jpg

Screenshot_20211122_212901.jpg

Screenshot_20211122_212910.jpg

And some assorted headcanons from her highlight.
Screenshot_20211123_092829_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20211123_092931_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20211123_092937_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20211123_092950_com.instagram.android.jpg

Cheren

Everyone in Ace Attorney is Cis!
kiwifarms.net
Today's spotlight is on an assortment of particular autism from kidvamp on Tumblr, mainly featuring extremely aggressively troon "representation" of "t4t" Sam & Max, & _kittynootz_ on Instagram, with an especially eyesearing genderspecial eruption of painful art.
Other fandoms in this compilation: Ace Attorney, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Danganronpa, Cookie Run, Animaniacs, Night In The Woods, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Pokemon, Scream(Ghostface)

Returners: zona.doing.art , bloodforthekoi , sparrowchute
New arrivals: dysphoricavocado , chalkcult [FORMERLY radratartist / lodiicakez ], itsastepladder , truby.art , kidvamp , _kittynootz_
[ALL INSTAGRAM HANDLES] [Exception: kidvamp, who is on Tumblr]
kidvamp , a "he/they/it transmasc" girl & her art with some unchecked aggression/passive aggressiveness/power fantasies & a whole lot of self projection (and maybe fetishization).
TUMBLR: kidvamp [archive]/[archive of page 9 of her my-art tag. see for yourself the amount of bullshit. (mainly featuring Animaniacs)]
CARRD: kidvskat.carrd.co [archive]/[dni archive]/[interests archive]
tumblr_42e5c570f3768f47d86381bae76db00a_6b9fb09c_1280.png

"#SAM AND MAX #SAM AND MAX FREELANCE POLICE #WOW TRANS KING! #MY ART #OG POST #BLOOD TW #GORE TW"
tumblr_2f9a1abd3742cae0b5f67827aab456b2_061a0a90_1280.png

"the diety
131 NOTES
#SAM AND MAX #SAM AND MAX FREELANCE POLICE #MY ART #OG POST #ASK #ANON #HUGE FAN OF U NOT KNOWING HIS NAME ANON #BLOOD TW #ALSO YEA IM STILL TAKING REQS SO SEND ONE IF U WANT <33"
tumblr_4798923eb7fb4f6087d10bdb26d702ff_e853725c_1280.png

"the og be gay do crime
335 NOTES
#SAM AND MAX #SAM AND MAX FREELANCE POLICE #MY ART #OG POST #ASK #ANON #SRRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I HAD TO TAKE MATH TEST </3"
tumblr_6c978e422d51684073137ab7f837ca25_398728db_1280.png

"yea this is self indulgent. what of it. theyre just t4t i cannot change this
267 NOTES
#SAM AND MAX #SAM AND MAX FREELANCE POLICE #MY ART #OG POST #SPECIAL THANKS TO THEO MOODORBS FOR ENDING MY CRISIS OVER BACKGROUND OVERLAYS #ALSO DID U KNOW THERE ISNT ONE SET DESIGN FOR THEIR DESOTO ITS CHANGED IN ALL ITERATIONS </3"
tumblr_02d5f16be28171aabdb687e123e0ac52_a0e03a4b_1280.png

I'm pretty sure making an animal a tranny is worse than calling it a "smol gay bean" even though both are retarded.
tumblr_c4a08c389bec46378bf34fe77d7772c9_72b3b118_1280.png

"doodles ft teen max looks
465 NOTES
#SAM AND MAX #SAM AND MAX FREELANCE POLICE #BE WEIRD ABT HIM BEING TRANS AND WEARING SKIRTS AND I WILL BASH YOUR SKULL IN #<3 #MY ART #OG POST #ALSO YES I HATE THE CANON TEEN DESIGNS. YES I THINK HE WORE THE HEART SUNGLASSES FOR 5 YEARS STRAIGHT. HES JUST LIKE THAT #I DRAW MAX SM I FEEL GUILTY FOR NOT DRAWING SAM AJDBDJDJ. ITS NOT MY FAULT HES SO HARD TO DRAW MAYBE HE SHOULD GET A MORE MALLEABLE DESIGN"

>"BE WEIRD ABT HIM BEING TRANS AND WEARING SKIRTS AND I WILL BASH YOUR SKULL IN"
Really makes it clear that the self-projecting OP doesn't actually want to be a man, she wants to be a "transmasc" woman who parades the fact she has a vagina and clit flicks to the concept of engaging in violence against people without mental illness.
tumblr_5e8db44f176af40b1b9ab7c0a6886892_218ecbde_1280.png

"finally finished human warner designs i actually like!! them :]
1.1K NOTES
#ANIMANIACS #YAKKO WARNER #WAKKO WARNER #DOT WARNER #YAKKO WAKKO AND DOT #ANIMANIACS 2020 #ANIMANIACS REBOOT #OG POST #MY ART #I LIKE THESE LIKE 10X MORE THAN MY OTHER ONES EVEN IF THE DESIGNS DIDNT CHANGE THAT MUCH #CHANGES ID LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT: #YAKKO BRACES !! WAKKO SHORTS! DOT FINGERLESS GLOVES!! #ALSO I THINK THEY LOOK MORE LIKE THEIR AGE NOW :)"
tumblr_f1515f3ed967f910d117048f7e69261e_755420fe_1280.png

[post] [archive]
tumblr_9a0dc4deb323181be2b9d634f8f36b04_8b2d6c90_1280.png

[post] [archive]
>"too lucky to be cis" :story:
tumblr_7ccdf583da2c44a97b3a3ebd2fb5e0bd_ccc5620b_1280.png

"just a lil doodle of these two
(dont tag as ship)
1K NOTES
#DANGANRONPA #DANGAN RONPA #CHIAKI NANAMI #NAGITO KOMAEDA #SDR2 #MY ART #OG POST #MAKING SURE I STILL KNOW HOW TO DRAW NON WARNER THINGS LMAO"
tumblr_262599b034066ef72aefea094ed7f912_7923d9ed_1280.png

"yeehaw and all that. y'all’d’ve etc
222 NOTES
#TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE #BUBBA SAWYER #CHOP TOP SAWYER #NUBBINS SAWYER #LEATHERFACE #TCM STRETCH #VANITA STRETCH BROCK #SALLY HARDESTY #TCM SALLY #SLASHERS #HORROR #MY ART #OG POST"
View attachment a187db1d9b3cce58e567c1c36a0d213133348ee7.webp
"watch out!!
171 NOTES
#HORROR #SLASHERS #SCREAM #GHOSTFACE #GHOST FACE #MY ART #OG POST"
tumblr_35929da405429dea9ff95cfbec9f9160_d976c7e9_1280.png

"spirit channeling for fun!
1.2K NOTES
#ACE ATTORNEY #MAYA FEY #PEARL FEY #MY ART #OG POST #TRIED A SMOOTHER BRUSH THAN NORMAL #IDK HOW I FEEL ABT IT TBH"
tumblr_5e21dda5c5cb1eb05717bc29326bc436_4aa2b925_1280.png

[post] [archive]
zona.doing.art , bloodforthekoi , sparrowchute on Instagram.
Screenshot_20211124_194919.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_194912.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_195045.jpg
_kittynootz_ on Instagram, a 17 year old "SHE / THEY / NYA" girl notorious for especially eye-searing & ugly artstyle. Also known for bastardizing the characters with an influx of overly saturated bullshit, making it near impossible to tell what's fanart of what media/character.
FORMER CARRD: donnyboy.carrd.co [URL now taken by someone else]
CARRD: donnyepic.carrd.co [archive]

I was actually confused because of the word vomit for a bit, but she is basically a cis girl who thinks "transitioning" from a girl into an enby/bigender/demigirl/catgender (aka just a more retarded girl) is being transgender. Also possibly lesbian from her calling herself gay in her carrd.
In her Carrd, she claims/claims to have:
-PHYSICALLY DISABLED!
-AUTISTIC + ADHD + SCHIZOPHRENIC
-EVAN'S SYNDROME [via rarediseases.org: (a rare disorder in which the body's immune system produces antibodies that mistakenly destroy red blood cells, platelets and sometimes certain white blood cell known as neutrophils. This leads to abnormally low levels of these blood cells in the body (cytopenia).)]
-i have a cane!
-im also dyslexic and dyscalculic
-local gender hoarder but my main genders are nonbinary, bigender, demigirl, and catgender.
-je suis français mais je ne le parle pas très bien, désolé !! [Google Translate: "I'm French but I don't speak it very well, sorry"]
-taken by my absolutely handsome joyfriend MWAHH <3
-i use tone indicators + pls use tone indicators around me thanks!!!
-i am an irl cat man. im half cat yaknow?

And as usual, one of those people: "proshipper / anti anti! get the fuck away from me gross ass motherfucker"
Screenshot_20210910_122048.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_205138.jpg

Screenshot_20210910_122021.jpg

Screenshot_20210910_122006.jpg

Screenshot_20210910_121944.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_205021.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_205053.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_205151.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_205200.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_205207.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_205215.jpg

Screenshot_20210910_121617.jpg

Something tells me that these villains wouldn't exactly be great LGBT representation.
Screenshot_20211124_205221.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_205100.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_205108.jpg

IMG_9937.jpg

IMG_9938.jpg

N has become the N word.
INSTAGRAM: itsastepladder (a they/he girl)
KOFI: bobeebaby [archive]
Screenshot_20211124_195011.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_194926.jpg

truby.art cameo.
Screenshot_20211124_194956.jpg

Totally they/he, guys:
Screenshot_20211124_194934.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_194941.jpg
Now for some ESPECIALLY autistic Danganronpa shit.
marzbunz on Instagram, a he/it girl who is being posted here today because of an absolutely autistic post.
her Carrd: irlsayaka.crd.co [archive]
Screenshot_20211124_195240.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_195312.jpg

Pedophilia. (This comment was pinned btw)
Bonus Art: dysphoricavocado (a he/it/xe girl), chalkcult (a she/he/xem girl)[FORMERLY radratartist / lodiicakez ] and truby.art on Instagram.
Screenshot_20211124_195029.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_114259.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_195123.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_195055.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_195115.jpg
Screenshot_20211124_195105.jpg
Screenshot_20211124_194903.jpg