Slapfight with some furfag -

• DDoS is active again.

How many of you hate me?

• Total voters

Syaoran Li

An Outlaw Forever, Forever An Outlaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is not very easily found, if you haven't any idea of what you are searching for idiot, also i saw those past posts about my "12 year old army" and "furfags galore" fuck you, i fight alone, and that's how it shall be, since no one wants to be confrontational, i guess i'll just have to do it myself eh?

Hey, does your mama still got worms crawlin' out her pussy?

No, I learned quite a bit honestly, I will not apologize for doing what i did.

Lemme tell you how I feel, FUCK YOU!

The cycle ends with what happened in my childhood, i will never hurt another, i swear to the gods themselves.

Fuck you, you stupid cocksucker you!

My name is Frank Garrett and I don't take no shit off no goddamn furry bastard.

FursuitSerialKiller

kiwifarms.net
The cycle ends with what happened in my childhood, i will never hurt another, i swear to the gods themselves.

Then stop latching onto people who desperately want your energy and validation. Everything sparx does on Twitter is a show. There's no shame in falling for it when you don't know any better, like I didn't.

Just...look closely at people if you must follow Twitter furries. If they talk about activism, ask what they do with it IRL. Don't fall for flashy people that try to self promote at every turn and try to parade themselves as activists.

Sparx is bad news. There are plenty like her in the fandom.

I'm begging you to be careful.

EDIT: and, seriously, anyone that goes ON AND ON AND ON about how much they love animal genitalia has problems. Please disengage.

CVMXO45

kiwifarms.net
Then stop latching onto people who desperately want your energy and validation. Everything sparx does on Twitter is a show. There's no shame in falling for it when you don't know any better, like I didn't.

Just...look closely at people if you must follow Twitter furries. If they talk about activism, ask what they do with it IRL. Don't fall for flashy people that try to self promote at every turn and try to parade themselves as activists.

Sparx is bad news. There are plenty like her in the fandom.

I'm begging you to be careful.
I will, thanks for the information.

Syaoran Li

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not a "white knight" I am just someone who stands for change, no matter the existential cost to myself.

Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?

Duncan Construction
4210 Wolfetown Rd
Stillwell, OK 28719

Bring all your cowardly furry friends with you. I'll go to prison but you all will go to the morgue!

CVMXO45

kiwifarms.net
Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?

Duncan Construction
4210 Wolfetown Rd
Stillwell, OK 28719

Bring all your cowardly furry friends with you. I'll go to prison but you all will go to the morgue!

It would be a good idea to not post that here but you haven't been exactly full of good ideas so far.
yeah i know, and you live entirely too damn far away, and probably are unable to get out of your chair Syaoran Li

CVMXO45

kiwifarms.net
Please don't, it's inevitably going to be TMI. I hope you take the advice you've been given in this thread about avoiding toxic, sexually and socially manipulative people. The furry fandom is unfortunately crawling with them.
I agree with that sentiment

Syaoran Li

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah i know, and you live entirely too damn far away, and probably are unable to get out of your chair Syaoran Li

Unlike you, I actually work for a living building pole barns, fences, and other agricultural structures.

What do you do with your life except jerk off to animals and getting on the internet to act tough?

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature's perfection.

All the "validation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who "pass" look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose.

CVMXO45

kiwifarms.net
Unlike you, I actually work for a living building pole barns, fences, and other agricultural structures.

What do you do with your life except jerk off to animals and getting on the internet to act tough?
I go outside, i build shit, and well, lets see i use my brain, for something more than a hat holder.

Syaoran Li

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah well, maybe i got a death wish, there aint been much worth living for anyway, so why not?

Jokes and shitposts aside, you should probably get professional help and I mean that with the utmost sincerity. If you've actually been the victim of sexual abuse or assault from someone with the furry scene or anywhere else, go to the authorities.