Slapfight with some furfag -

• DDoS is active again.

How many of you hate me?

• Total voters

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kind of my thoughts exactly
While he should be banned for underage here, I consider that this is the same idiot who's been following AD accounts thinking he's gonna get some shit going, and frankly being made a fool of on a website about funny people is probably a better suited lesson. Teach these fucking kids to stop trying to be adults.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net
While he should be banned for underage here, I consider that this is the same idiot who's been following AD accounts thinking he's gonna get some shit going, and frankly being made a fool of on a website about funny people is probably a better suited lesson. Teach these fucking kids to stop trying to be adults.
I mean, he refuses to take a fucking hint, so he apparently wants to learn things the hard way.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to dox an autistic kid, but someone else here will.
Depends on how much of a fuck people give and how annoyed they get. But a lot of us have an unspoken rule to not dox minors for several reasons.

You already did, do you not remember?
No one has doxxed you. YET. We discovered your email. Now I'm going to say this one time and only one time.

You are playing a very dangerous game. You came to a website full of anonymous assholes who's primary goal is to follow another asshole. This did not take any of the focus away from Sparx, but instead you have a huge target on your back. Now I'm going to make this clear...You are very stupid. Very very stupid. You do not belong here. I would suggest you stop posting before someone with a lot more time on their hands and even less morals ACTUALLY DOES DOX YOU. You're young, but you are sentient. Use this warning and stop posting on KiwiFarms before you piss off the wrong guy faggot.

Nick Gars

"that" guy
kiwifarms.net
And another thing for all of you trollish assholesto keep in mind: You can't make music, so you choose to insult someone who gives it a genuine attempt at making something worthwhile, it's pathetic.
I do make music, unlike delusional narcissist furries, however, I don't demand and expect praise for producing something that's objectively crap. Stop being a fart huffing crybaby bitch boy.

little horn

Son of Perdition
kiwifarms.net
Also fuck you, to whoever signed me up for a catholic newsletter,you can shove your fake hearsay bullshit, up your ass.

Take it from your friendly neighborhood Lucifer, you need Jesus.

Duncan Construction
4210 Wolfetown Rd
Stillwell, OK 28719
You already did, do you not remember?

You actually just fucking confirmed your dox to us? Mods need to kick the kid before he gets hurt. The bible newsletter spam is you getting off light- delete your account and stop following 18+ accounts before Sparx catches wind that you're 16 and blocks your ass just on principals. They've deleted entire threads where they defended/romanticized zoophilia when the fandom turned on feral NSFW artists last year; if they had half a braincell they wouldn't let you follow them after finding out that you're a minor, ESPECIALLY since they've dated pedophiles in the past.

I do make music, unlike delusional narcissist furries, however, I don't demand and expect praise for producing something that's objectively crap. Stop being a fart huffing crybaby bitch boy.
While we're on the topic, I've listened to Sparx music. There are only two hits and that was because not only were they NOT their work, it was of YLVis "The Fox" which was a viral hit at the time and the other one is NIIC. Of course they'll get hits. You're putting someone else's name in the title.

But if you look at their other ORIGINAL work critically, they aren't good at chiptune. It really doesn't have anything that sticks out in particular and therefore it just falls flat. You listen to it maybe 34 seconds in, realize you don't want to listen to the rest and never return.

He was a one hit wonder. His DJ career never took off. It never will take off.

Professional Lurker

I'm creeping!
kiwifarms.net
just please for the love of christ, tone down the insult with her, it would hurt anyone to see the kind of body shaming bullshit that appears on here.
Anybody who thinks it's hot to inflate their own balls deserves to be laughed at relentlessly.

Also, you just coming to the defense of a furfag who does that to themselves is more proof the fandom is NOT a good place for kids, so you should stop while you're ahead.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Anybody who thinks it's hot to inflate their own balls deserves to be laughed at relentlessly.

Also, you just coming to the defense of a furfag who does that to themselves is more proof the fandom is NOT a good place for kids.
I personally don't really give too much of a damn what people do to their own bodies but when it starts turning into something that they inflict upon others (either quite literally like NoodlesandBeef or more in the "look at my inflated balls on Twitter" sense like Sparx) I start to get concerned.