Smilie DiscussionAddition/rotation of Smilies for Chat and/or Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Pepito, Mar 13, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Have common courtesy. Do not directly attack other users. We're all on the same team.
  • Handle problems like an adult. Personal matters involving others (including staff) should be handled privately. Post in the Talk to Staff board, use conversations, or email us at [email protected]
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. Don't post for attention. Further the conversation in some way.
  • Don't gimmick post. Accounts taking on a gimmick personality are annoying. Please stop.
  • Don't sockpuppet. If you create a second account to avoid problems you will be banned and ridiculed. See: handling problems like an adult.
  • Do not plea for sympathy. Don't make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave.
  1. I recently did these two shits with paint/PS because pixel art calms the fuck outta me.

And I was wondering if you maybe want to have them for the forum/chat? Feel free to use them.

Also Smilie discussion thread. If there's already a thread about this, I'm sorry. I looked and couldn't find any.
    • Like Like x 1

Pepito Running one Cartel at a time...

2. :thinking:
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2

autism420 neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
    True & Honest Fan

3. I wish smiles could be used on profile posts
    • Agree Agree x 1

LofaSofa Furniture Master Race Of Superior Beings.
    True & Honest Fan