Smugruko / Smug / Lory / Lauren / MariEvangelion / Smug_Real/ & Helmet / MAXIMUM-ER HELMET / Kabuto / PapaHelmet / Parker - An Anime/Videogame Journalist, Twitter Drama Whore, Ian Miles Cheong Crony, Habitual Liar, E-Cheated on 7 guys & Her Cucked Wrangler

What’s Next for Smug and her boyfriend Helmet?

• Helmet grows a spine and breaks up with Smug

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Helmet yoinks Smug off the internet a second time before shot gets worse

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Helmet cries about how much his life sucks and doesn’t do a god damn thing

Votes: 42 18.3%
  • Smug becomes an E-Girl who RPS with randos online and Helmet just except that he’s eternally a cuck

Votes: 97 42.4%
  • Smug genuinely apologizes for her shitty behavior and begins to try to improve herself

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Smug chugs dish-soap again, and we restart the cycle all over again

Votes: 73 31.9%

• Total voters

KFM

kiwifarms.net
continuing to do all of smug's dirty work for her isn't helping anyone
She's trying to get better, and keeping off twitter, pretty much social media as a whole.

Trying to ask Aimy to bury the hatchet (because, last I checked her getting better was something Aimy wanted too) and not coming at someone that cares about her for helping his friend is not "doing smug's dirty work", especially when Smug had no idea about it.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
Get fucked you self righteous prick.
That's rich, coming from the self-righteous prick himself who's trying to whiteknight for his precious e-thot on a forum where the only intent is to catalogue, archive, and laugh at massive dramamongers on the internet.

Seriously, @KFM how do you miss the point of a place like this so blatantly?

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
She's trying to get better, and keeping off twitter, pretty much social media as a whole.

Trying to ask Aimy to bury the hatchet (because, last I checked her getting better was something Aimy wanted too) and not coming at someone that cares about her for helping his friend is not "doing smug's dirty work", especially when Smug had no idea about it.
Yeah, it actually kind of is bud. You keep simping and white knighting Smug in this thread almost everyday at this point. And especially with everything that has come out, it’s pathetic to see you try to convince us that Smug is SUCH a good person and she really is trying to change!!!

You can use the time you waste on here to be with your wife and fixing your own marriage instead of fighting a fling you have with a manipulative whore.

Tism the Return

EI EI OH!
kiwifarms.net
I was trying to ask how we could end this shit. Poe wants to end this shit. Lory wants to end this shit. I sure as hell do. Even Helmet's still involved and wants to end this shit. She's literally not doing anything to you, and you could have asked any of them. She had no idea I was going to you, she's just firing off the occasional tweet and *surprise!* staying off twitter for the most part so she can get her shit together. You blocked and flew off the handle before I could even get that out.

And yes, you two really are alike in that you're stubborn as hell and leap before thinking when your dander is up. Even the self righteous fucks in this thread can see that. Again, that's an honest observation.

So if you want to get mad at someone, fire at me because she didn't do shit to you here.
Stop being terrible and/or fuck off from your little spotlight in Twitter. The first step really is that simple. It boggles the mind how you fucks would rather mount a public circus built around your character flaws than get a hint. Who does this diversion benefits? What do you, cucky and whatshisname stand to gain from acting like this?

Last edited:

You Just Ever Yandere

wow, actually 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁
kiwifarms.net
I was trying to ask how we could end this shit. Poe wants to end this shit. Lory wants to end this shit. I sure as hell do. Even Helmet's still involved and wants to end this shit. She's literally not doing anything to you, and you could have asked any of them. She had no idea I was going to you, she's just firing off the occasional tweet and *surprise!* staying off twitter for the most part so she can get her shit together. You blocked and flew off the handle before I could even get that out.

And yes, you two really are alike in that you're stubborn as hell and leap before thinking when your dander is up. Even the self righteous fucks in this thread can see that. Again, that's an honest observation.

So if you want to get mad at someone, fire at me because she didn't do shit to you here.
Yes I did tell poe to block her and be done. I am not having some manipulative e whore in my friends circle especially my close friends. She bought 11k followers why does she need help from big accounts? She's taking a break from twitter why does she need faggots fueling her addictions? You won't answer this cause your a simp.

Fuck off again.

KFM

kiwifarms.net
Yes I did tell poe to block her and be done. I am not having some manipulative e whore in my friends circle especially my close friends. She bought 11k followers why does she need help from big accounts? She's taking a break from twitter why does she need faggots fueling her addictions? You won't answer this cause your a simp.

Fuck off again.
We're trying to help her break her addictions. Yes, we. What did you do again all along? Oh that's right, farmed for shit to hand the farms all the way back in November. Promise couples therapy you didn't deliver. Take charge of the site's finances and then claim it was her not paying even when Helmet was the one in charge. Promise time and again help you never delivered.

Please, show me the point where you actually helped her and didn't solely claim to Aimy. Show all of us. Because Gravemind is right, the purpose of this forum isn't to help people. Lock sure as fuck wasn't interested in helping people. You want to talk manipulative maybe look at yourself.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
We're trying to help her break her addictions. Yes, we. What did you do again all along? Oh that's right, farmed for shit to hand the farms all the way back in November. Promise couples therapy you didn't deliver. Take charge of the site's finances and then claim it was her not paying even when Helmet was the one in charge. Promise time and again help you never delivered.

Please, show me the point where you actually helped her and didn't solely claim to Aimy. Show all of us. Because Gravemind is right, the purpose of this forum isn't to help people. Lock sure as fuck wasn't interested in helping people. You want to talk manipulative maybe look at yourself.
Letting Smug cheat with you isn’t the beat method to break any kind of addiction.

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net

Don't use my word as a part of your counterargument while you're still keeping up your whiteknighting act. You could be flinging shit back and forth privately using the site's messaging function rather than dragging it out on here just because you feel compelled to get a word in edgewise.

You have no defense. All you're doing right now is making yourself a bigger lolcow.

KFM

kiwifarms.net
Don't use my word as a part of your counterargument while you're still keeping up your whiteknighting act. You could be flinging shit back and forth privately using the site's messaging function rather than dragging it out on here just because you feel compelled to get a word in edgewise.

You have no defense. All you're doing right now is making yourself a bigger lolcow.
Gravemind, let's be real. If I did she'd just throw it out here for all of you to see anyway.

You Just Ever Yandere

kiwifarms.net

"claim" as he panics cause he was in a twitter dm where carl explained I did therapy for helmet and last time I posted proof you ignored it.

You even tried apologizing for said gay ops.

Kys

KFM

kiwifarms.net
"claim" as he panics cause he was in a twitter dm where carl explained I did therapy for helmet and last time I posted proof you ignored it.

You even tried apologizing for said gay ops.

Kys
I apologized for the bit with Jack. Read, Aimy. Helmet still claims you were going to provide therapy that never materialized. Maybe ask him why he keeps saying that?

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
Normally I'd agree, but given that'd just lead to a lot of people trying to make assumptions off what i've said it's moot.
Would you like to know why people spam people like you to go “pick up a football,” on Twitter? Because otherwise, if your not picking up footballs, you would be here, arguing with strangers over your shitty e-thot obsession, or you would be grooming 14 year olds on discord for their feet pics. Please, waste your time elsewhere, you annoying cunt.

You Just Ever Yandere

kiwifarms.net
I apologized for the bit with Jack. Read, Aimy. Helmet still claims you were going to provide therapy that never materialized. Maybe ask him why he keeps saying that?
I provided therapy to helmet for a short time during the initial blow ornii and alchemists drive can verify this unless they where fired by lory.

I quit cause you and others told me it'd fix nothing your own words are coming back to bite you.

Reactions: Mapo Tofu 2

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net
Can Smug come on the farms, please? I want to see her defend herself than KFM, but it’s really fun to see him go through verbal CBT every time he comes on here.
She'll never do it. She has no balls. And she couldn't argue her way out of a wet paper bag without a gang of simps to back her up, mostly so she can steal and repackage their arguments as her own. Otherwise she'd double down on a constant string of "Don't care" and the like.

Probably while also constantly screenshotting the thread to sperg about on her Twitter.

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net

You "end this shit" by being a decent person for the rest of your life. That's how Smug "That's a penis!" Ryuko fixes his/her/its shit too. We, you included, all know this is impossible, so here you are stamping your little feet and throwing a tantrum begging for instantaneous forgiveness and the right to move on when neither of you have done absolutely fucking nothing to deserve it. "I changed this time for real!" cries the adult man nearly 40 years of age that's been involved in e-fucking e-girls and e-traps for over 15 years. You should absolutely without the the slightest bit of irony put a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.