Snickers VS Milky Way

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Which One Do You Prefer?

• Total voters

ObservingTheMadness

kiwifarms.net
Well everyone? Which one do you like the most?

Personally, between the two of them, I'd go with Snickers. I'd only get a Milky Way if I am in the mood.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
Something you guys might not know and I wanted to throw into here:
MilkyWay in Europe/UK is different from the American MilkyWay, see attached image.
What Americans call MilkyWay is called "Mars" here, or it's at least extremely similar.

1652520337725.png
1652520290180.png

It's bland and pure sugar - my younger self loved it. Nowadays I'm pretty much repulsed by it.

Snickers all the way.

Accept Only Substitutes

kiwifarms.net
MilkyWay in Europe/UK is different from the American MilkyWay, see attached image.
What Americans call MilkyWay is called "Mars" here, or it's at least extremely similar.

View attachment 3280613
View attachment 3280611

It's bland and pure sugar - my younger self loved it. Nowadays I'm pretty much repulsed by it.

Snickers all the way.

The Milky Way is probably the same as what we call Three Muskteers. It looks like it anyway.

I haven't seen a Milky Way in ages. I love them, but I do prefer Snickers most of the time.

But my favorite is Reeses Peanut Butter cups. Or Butterfinger if I'm craving a crunch. Reeses just came out with Peanut Butter Lovers cups. Chocolate and peanut butter cup, with peanut butter filling. It's so so so good.

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3280613
View attachment 3280611

Snickers all the way.

I got one of those UK Mars bars at a Halal store. They usually have a lot of Britbong candy and drinks. It was very very sweet. The 'Murrican Mars Bar is long since discontinued. The company claims that Snickers Almond is the same bar rebranded. But when I was a kid I ate a lot of Mars Bars and it isn't the same. It's off in texture and flavor for sure.

I like the Milk Way Dark or Midnight or whatever they call it now. the flavor is a bit better. When I was a kid I preferred Snickers but I find it too dense now. I haven't had one in awhile. Maybe it has less peanuts now that everything is so cheap. I liked 5th Avenue but I'm not sure if they still make it.