• T-shirts, fuck yeah!

Votes: 69 84.1%
  • Eat a dick you shill

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters

Glaive

Chadministrator
kiwifarms.net
Really can't commit until I know what the design is.

Hoping for just the Deagle Nation logo on black like Jackie has.
You can get just a single one from ArtsCow for ~18 USD. Will probably go with that instead if the design for the bulk order is cringe.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd totally rock some deagle wear. What about a \M/ETAL ass looking swarm of taticool MICIS?
like some album cover or a Warhammer 40k thing with a bunch of mice islams attacking like orks and Jace super roided up with deagles in each hand and like a rocket launcher on his back shooting them while Eli is like, half bear, and just ripping through them with claws and shit

and Girl Soap is dressed like a slut and hanging on Jace's leg

E

EI 873

kiwifarms.net
This sounds like a cool idea, but if you're shipping those from Oceania they would have to go literally halfway around the world. So I don't think I can get one. *sigh*

• Feels
Reactions: 1 person

tehfolder

kiwifarms.net
I would need to see the design first, but if it looks good I would get one. I like that you are going for subtly, I would not wear a shirt with Jace or a full DN logo on it. :p I also like that Jace will get some money from it, I have no issue supporting Jace.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person

Skeletor

Premeditated Worder
kiwifarms.net
Really can't commit until I know what the design is.

Hoping for just the Deagle Nation logo on black like Jackie has.
You can get just a single one from ArtsCow for ~18 USD. Will probably go with that instead if the design for the bulk order is cringe.
Yeah, but I wouldn't want to buy Deagle Nation merchandise unless I knew the True and Honest creator was getting a cut of the profits.

press1forjews

Jerkin' my kosher gerkin.
kiwifarms.net
like some album cover or a Warhammer 40k thing with a bunch of mice islams attacking like orks and Jace super roided up with deagles in each hand and like a rocket launcher on his back shooting them while Eli is like, half bear, and just ripping through them with claws and shit

and Girl Soap is dressed like a slut and hanging on Jace's leg

Honestly I was listening to Bolt Thrower when I posted that, so warhammer art is essentially what i had on the brain.

ShavedSheep

Punished Venom Sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So is this still planning to go on considering what happened with Brianna Wu sabotaging the street race?

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
I need to know what the design is, but I'm interested.

Is there an alternative way to buy it instead of through paypal? I don't have a paypal account.

Tags
None