Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
"If you [are] _________, you are morally bankrupt. There is no being friends with you, because you do not feel empathy for other human beings. You are incapable of friendship."

Stormfront or SJW?
There's a lack of "!"'s therefore SJW. Stormfront's propaganda demands action and SJW's are Queen's* of Passive Aggressive wording.

*There are no kings of SJW, this would require a man to have balls.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
download-1.png

Some really high IQ comments:

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.00.15 PM.jpg

Racism didn't exist until Europeans invented it, guys.

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.00.57 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.04.42 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.09.53 PM.jpg

You can be an ally of marginalized groups and still have some fucking self-respect, holy shit. I'm against racism and support non-white people but I would never defend someone hating me just because I'm white.

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.00.35 PM.jpg

Anyway, it's really funny that all these people are glorifying this speech when the movie goes out of its way to show that this kind of thinking is dangerous and breeds nothing but hate.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 889889

I wonder what this means for people who were defeated and removed from their homeland, or for people who ran away from their homes because they weren't wanted there anymore. :thinking:
Looks like Tim has finally picked up some Mencken. Unlike Mencken, he doesn't realize that it's moot because the non-whites are the losers of their respective continents too. Or is Wise is arguing that modern "cream of the crop" immigration policies mean that the new arrivals are better than the early ones?

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 887994

Around the same time this fucking thing was hatched, apparently. Side note - I actually know people that have used the term "Lavender" to refer to effeminate men, and it was very much a WW2-era Southern term.
1565778967441.png

They literally aren't. Male and Female are biological terms that refer specifically to a person's chromosomes. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

Does this freak do anything else on Twitter besides lecturing people?

Ogg66

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 890165
They literally aren't. Male and Female are biological terms that refer specifically to a person's chromosomes. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

Does this freak do anything else on Twitter besides lecturing people?
They are taking the moral high ground from a place of depravity and built on foundations of falsehoods. Ironically or more accurately moronically they will be the first to shout about right wingers being science deniers over climate change while at the same time yelling this "I am whatever sex I say I am". They think they are of far greater intelligence and enlightenment than all others it is Illusionary Superiority to the max.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino