Sofie Hagen / sofiehagendk / sofiehagen.komiker / Comedians Telling Stuff - Lindy West 2: Cancer Boogaloo; Obese SJW Danish "Comedian", Podcaster, & Science Denier.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course she had to get a dog that is prone to a bunch of health issues. Skin-fold infections are common in Shar-Peis, but they are also prone to hip and knee dysplasia. So she'd better be able to afford the vet bills.

Then again, it seems weirdly appropriate that a fatty would pick a dog as likely to end up with intertrigo and fucked joints as she is.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Sofie is totally not salty about someone calling her out on her e-begging.
Screenshot_20201111-092251_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201111-091330_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20201111-091341_Instagram~3.jpg

We are also graced with a picture of Sofie sitting on the can.
Screenshot_20201111-091346_Instagram~2.jpg

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she hates men as such. She hates the fact she is single, bitter, profoundly lonely, has a miserable life that's seen her reduced to e-grifting, and that nobody wants to fuck her. She hates how she looks and that her body is failing her, she hates that she cannot sleep properly because of apnoea and that she wakes up in pain every morning. She hates seeing cute clothes knowing she cannot fit into them and there's not bigger sizes available.

But she doesn't hate men in the same way raging misandryist insane lesbian extremeist does. She is pissed off at them because she knows that she fills them with revulsion.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20201117-165155_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201117-165215_Instagram.jpg

Sofie you fucking idiot, if you don't want to be called a woman, maybe try looking more like a man. Also fucking kek at "as a white person by default I'm racist."

Screenshot_20201117-165232_Instagram.jpg

What the fuck is she talking about, we don't need to understand why you can't use words that some speshul individual decides are harmful. This is the most insane shit I've read from her in a while.
Screenshot_20201117-165253_Instagram.jpg

Smug Cat

damn looks like ALLAH is with israel lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20201117-165232_Instagram.jpg

What the fuck is she talking about, we don't need to understand why you can't use words that some speshul individual decides are harmful. This is the most insane shit I've read from her in a while.
Screenshot_20201117-165253_Instagram.jpg
>just immediately do what you're told, don't ask why, don't look into why, just do it forever without question
Is - is this a fetish?

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1733987View attachment 1733999
Sofie you fucking idiot, if you don't want to be called a woman, maybe try looking more like a man. Also fucking kek at "as a white person by default I'm racist."

View attachment 1734006
View attachment 1734008
I find this hilarious give how completely hateful she is to men, white people, and thin white women.

With women like Sofie we do not need men oppressing us.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Never forget that thins are bigots and haters unless they apologize for their privilege constantly. Never forget the suffering of blob-shaped people like Sofie who is not a woman but non-binary thx.

Sofie... just because you have a need to think about fat bodies through your waking hours most people, thin, fat or in between just live their lives. Most people don't make careers of their fatness.
Screenshot_20201126-134748_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201126-134820_Instagram.jpg

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
Even the horrible, anxiety-inducing, wannabe art déco/nouveau retro style of the room isn't enough to distract from Sofie's disgusting, dough-like blubber and her ugly tattoos.
And she wonders why muh depreshunz. That dark paint is a fucking horrible idea, and if she is renting then she is uberfucked at the end of her lease.

Clovis

Kadir-Buxton Method practitioner
kiwifarms.net
Does she just hang around the house in her undies waiting for selfie inspiration to strike or something? Or does she just think, damn, time to update my social media, better get my kit off? Does she think her wall of text musings need an undressed photo to get people to read them? I'm not really into Instagram but I'm sure no one (anywhere on the gender spectrum) presents themselves to the world flashing as much flesh as these fat women.

Also, fuck her argument that those statements sound weird when reversed. Fat is very stigmatised, yeah, but so is excessive weightloss and most people are dressing to hide their perceived flaws, fat or not. Men don't want to look short. Thin women want to hide lumpy hips or whatever. The fats just think anyone who weighs even a gram less than them is breezing through life with zero problems, hang ups or oppression. But I guess if you're "FAT ALL THE TIME" and appearance obsessed...jfc, if someone complains about disliking their own aging process it doesn't mean they're disgusted by old people. I dont get this idea that we must pretend to love everything about our own bodies lest some snowflake feels proximally threatened.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Not only that, but complaining about capitalism while enjoying all the benefits of the modern world. Since sofie hates landlords and anyone owning things or who is just richer than she is, why is she living in a country where that is possible? What is her solution to everything, if she thinks the country that she is living in is a capitalist shithole? No, the system is not perfect, but these fucking bitches reeeing "capITaliSm baaaaaad!!!!" NEVER have any suggestions on how society should be run.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Not only that, but complaining about capitalism while enjoying all the benefits of the modern world. Since sofie hates landlords and anyone owning things or who is just richer than she is, why is she living in a country where that is possible? What is her solution to everything, if she thinks the country that she is living in is a capitalist shithole? No, the system is not perfect, but these fucking bitches reeeing "capITaliSm baaaaaad!!!!" NEVER have any suggestions on how society should be run.
They do have suggestions, it’s just they’re so laughably bad that they hide it. They believe white men have infinite amounts of wealth that can be taxed at a higher rate or outright confiscated without any repercussions. If they run short, not a problem as the government can issue infinite amounts of debt with no repercussions.

They just feel money is limitless and can paper over everything. So if you don’t feel like working, you can collect UBI. Anytime they get asked about it, they get mad so it’s just easier to snipe at a system that gives modern comforts like sustaining a fat chick comedienne who isn’t funny.

EveyDwyer

Resident Ebil
kiwifarms.net
This chick is still around? Funnily enough despite having heard of her shenanigans I've never seen any of her comedy. I imagine it's up there Nanette chick who's name escapes me and I have no inclination to try and get back. Thing about this chick is that she's not alone because she's fat cause I've seen fatter and uglier chicks get men. It's because she's a complete and total tool.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
This chick is still around? Funnily enough despite having heard of her shenanigans I've never seen any of her comedy. I imagine it's up there Nanette chick who's name escapes me and I have no inclination to try and get back. Thing about this chick is that she's not alone because she's fat cause I've seen fatter and uglier chicks get men. It's because she's a complete and total tool.
Sofie is a femcel because her standards are likely sky high and has the typical snarky insufferable dangerhair personality. These people will go into convulsions if they perform any self introspection so we get this bullshit instead.