Sofie Hagen / sofiehagendk / sofiehagen.komiker / Comedians Telling Stuff - Lindy West 2: Cancer Boogaloo; Obese SJW Danish "Comedian", Podcaster, & Science Denier.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
These fatty women cry oppression when men have standards. Do we see them running out to date 600 lb men? I think not.
Their reasoning is, “Just because I’m fat doesn’t mean I need to change my standards.” It’s pretty shocking to see them have high standards while demanding men of high social status lower their’s. You could almost call it...privilege :smug:

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
No no, you see beauty and health are just social constructs and men are just brain washed to believe that normal weight women are more desirable. Men are just *that stupid* that they need to be educated, what they really find hot.

Sofie is like Judy, she is incredibly desperate to get male attention, but won't date the neck beards and simps willing to put up with her. She wants the trad alpha, the hunk who is over 6 feet tall, articulate, athletic and hung like donkey. But only whiteys may apply, because there ain't no chance she wouod date a black guy.

If fucking VIRGIE can get a guy, who seems to be pretty normal (though he IS dating virgie so that's a red light there) I dunno what to tell ya Sofie.

Screenshot_20201212-185412_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201212-185435_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201212-185444_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201212-185424_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope Of Entropic Declesiastics, Illuminati Alum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a fucking shitty friend you are Sofie. Sure, your beautiful friend got hit on partly because of her looks, but to say it was ONLY because she is pretty.... you bitter sad bitch. Pro-tip: people can sense a bitter sad bitch, even if you try to hide it.
View attachment 1873715
View attachment 1873716
Maybe it'd be easier to not gaslight fat people if they didn't have so much burnable fuel making up their bodies.

Clovis

Kadir-Buxton Method practitioner
kiwifarms.net
She really doesn't have much going on for her huh?

View attachment 1884900
View attachment 1884902View attachment 1884903
Sofie, nobody thinks you are weak or helpless because you're fat. People think you are weak and helpless because you whine about the most mundane stupid shit online.
Psst, Sofe, your narcissism is showing.
So she's basically saying that because people don't see and validate her as complex intelligent and wonderful they must be blinded by unwoke cognitive biases. Hahaha, wow.
Not that she comes across as unintelligent because she posts this sort of drivel?
Or she comes across as someone to tell their secrets and trauma to because she's always posting affirmational, feely crap about trauma and fat oppression? (God forbid some fool thinks you're a likeable human being and trusts you).
Normal people might worry about how they come across to others. Only a narc would admit they're "fucked up" by other people not seeing her as wonderful.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Urgh. I've seen better skin on not just corpses but on anatomy specimens who have been in formaldehyde for a few years. That dent where her spine, the dip should be the other way around. It should be an outtie, not the only bit where fat hasn't started to accumulate yet.

Her hair is fucking disgusting too. She is clearly a depressed wreck who cannot look after herself. These spastics,love to preach self care, but cant even keep up with basic grooming. Bleurgh.

peetz cum sock

kiwifarms.net
Sofie took a photograph of her naked back and this is somehow revolutionary. She is also very close to realizing something. That IS your only body, so try not to fuck it up...oooh wait...

View attachment 1895378View attachment 1895379
Certainly sounds like she loves herself, not being able to look at her own body for years. But blame it on men, Sofie.
I hate how she "ironically" calls herself an influencer. You didn't need to post this online lol. Do your self-reflection in private.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Certainly sounds like she loves herself, not being able to look at her own body for years. But blame it on men, Sofie.
I hate how she "ironically" calls herself an influencer. You didn't need to post this online lol. Do your self-reflection in private.
I dunno, when the weather has been crappy recently and I've not really wanted to go for a run, looking at her Twatter feed has influenced me to go out for a run. Does that count as an influencer?

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, when the weather has been crappy recently and I've not really wanted to go for a run, looking at her Twatter feed has influenced me to go out for a run. Does that count as an influencer?
I think most FA's spark that in people. "Shit. this person seems unhappy and bitter. Better start making better choices for myself, or I'll end up like Sofie!"

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope Of Entropic Declesiastics, Illuminati Alum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Frog-Chomping Bat

kiwifarms.net
She really doesn't have much going on for her huh?

View attachment 1884900
View attachment 1884902View attachment 1884903
Sofie, nobody thinks you are weak or helpless because you're fat. People think you are weak and helpless because you whine about the most mundane stupid shit online.
Nothing is more amusing than people as fat as Sophie claiming the world doesn’t see “the real” them. Oh yes we do. Every bad habit, poor choice, and self-destructive pattern you have is right in our faces, and when it’s combined with a whiny, self-centered personality - trust me, we know you. We just don’t like you.