Sofie Hagen / sofiehagendk / sofiehagen.komiker / Comedians Telling Stuff - Lindy West 2: Cancer Boogaloo; Obese SJW Danish "Comedian", Podcaster, & Science Denier.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
LoL the cognitive dissonance. "Stop talking about the thing that gives you a better chance of surviving le coof. Also, THIS FAT BODY IS SURVIVING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!!" :story:
Screenshot_20210304-071334_Instagram.jpg

I'm now wondering once more, how Sofie thinks people would survive without the economy rollin'? Money comes from a magical Goverment Secret Space™️ and Boris Johnson is just keeping everyone poor out of lolz?

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
LoL the cognitive dissonance. "Stop talking about the thing that gives you a better chance of surviving le coof. Also, THIS FAT BODY IS SURVIVING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!!" :story:
View attachment 1967807
I'm now wondering once more, how Sofie thinks people would survive without the economy rollin'? Money comes from a magical Goverment Secret Space™️ and Boris Johnson is just keeping everyone poor out of lolz?

Her body may survive this pandemic, but it won't survive life. Her knees must be begging for mercy. She's much closer to sleep apnea than she thinks.

Gay Mouth

Chantal’s neck, Bibi’s conscience
kiwifarms.net
Her body may survive this pandemic, but it won't survive life. Her knees must be begging for mercy. She's much closer to sleep apnea than she thinks.
I’m pretty sure she’s spent the last year lolling about her apartment, picking the scab on her gut and sitting on the floor for selfies with said gunt. Her knees and pelvis are surely suffering, but I’d assume never ever standing/walking has given them a small break. She hasn’t even needed to stand at a mic for her “CoMeDy” in months.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Why are all of her selfies shot naked from the waist down, with her gut flopped over her underwear (assuming she is even wearing underwear)? I can’t imagine being so desperate for fat validation you have to literally have your fat gut front and centre in every photograph.
It’s one of those things where like Virgie Tovar, she knows she’s so offensively fat and ugly that the best defense is offense: trying to put her fat and disgusting body out there to own the haydurs. Then if anyone takes the bait, she oinks and squeals about it for those sweet, sweet oppression points.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Why are all of her selfies shot naked from the waist down, with her gut flopped over her underwear (assuming she is even wearing underwear)? I can’t imagine being so desperate for fat validation you have to literally have your fat gut front and centre in every photograph.
My guess is, that Sofie hopes (like most of deathfats and insane FA's) by posting lewds and "normalizing" her bodytype, tall muscular cis-men will want her.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Sofie is a really shitty person, massively untalented hack at standup, and extremely bitter at her overwhelming lack of substance as a human being. Easily one of the most appalling creatures I have ever met.

Only solace to be found is that she will be denied life saving treatment in hospital if she catches coof.

Gay Mouth

kiwifarms.net
Sofie is a really shitty person, massively untalented hack at standup, and extremely bitter at her overwhelming lack of substance as a human being. Easily one of the most appalling creatures I have ever met.

Only solace to be found is that she will be denied life saving treatment in hospital if she catches coof.
Have you met her? She seems to quite literally live on the internet now.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I have no words.. :cryblood:(:_(
View attachment 2021325
Edit. Over 11 000 people LIKED this picture. I can guarantee you that most of those people are thinking "Thank fucking GOD I don't look like THAT!"
Disgusting picture aside, it’s amazing how she posts the exact same shit every time. She’s be just as dumb and annoying regardless of her BMI.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Disgusting picture aside, it’s amazing how she posts the exact same shit every time. She’s be just as dumb and annoying regardless of her BMI.
Well, she has no life outside of being fat (and now the dog who is also sick because of skinfolds, so a pretty fitting choice of doggo there. I do like Hank). She is alone, pathetic and has nothing else to do than post semi-nudes in the void. If she wasn't such a bitter asshole, I would feel bad for her.

Gay Mouth

kiwifarms.net
Sofie likes to pose with her gut in her lap, and the last few years have seemed the same. Posting the gunt hanging down, presented like her prize spring hog, is shocking.