Sofie Hagen / sofiehagendk / sofiehagen.komiker / Comedians Telling Stuff - Lindy West 2: Cancer Boogaloo; Obese SJW Danish "Comedian", Podcaster, & Science Denier.

Frog-Chomping Bat

kiwifarms.net
Sofie likes to pose with her gut in her lap, and the last few years have seemed the same. Posting the gunt hanging down, presented like her prize spring hog, is shocking.
Posting a photo of a gunt so large it looks like she can’t actually stand upright, while insisting that we can’t apply a single adjective to her body “It’s just a body.” No, no, it’s really not. To most people, it’s an ugly, ruined, and extremely unhealthy body. Demanding your own pronouns is bad enough, but you really don’t get to decide your adjectives. Eye of the beholder, Sofie.

Itterasshai

— mutton —
kiwifarms.net
Have some Twitter updates.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
7.png
8.png
10.png
6.png
9.png

Last edited:

Cynar

kiwifarms.net
Have some Twitter updates. Attached to not stretch the page.
4.png
This one is just...wow. These "look how much I absolutely love being fat!!"-type women do it every single time. They inevitably reveal not only how sad they are but how terribly bitter.
Imagine seeing some silly one-off internet-famous thing and your first thought is essentially "I bet that someone somewhere hates this person and thinks they're an asshole and is bitter about their success. I identify with that imaginary person. Yeah, fuck you, guy in the video I know nothing about." Jfc no wonder she's over-eating. She's obviously completely miserable.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2054056
This one is just...wow. These "look how much I absolutely love being fat!!"-type women do it every single time. They inevitably reveal not only how sad they are but how terribly bitter.
Imagine seeing some silly one-off internet-famous thing and your first thought is essentially "I bet that someone somewhere hates this person and thinks they're an asshole and is bitter about their success. I identify with that imaginary person. Yeah, fuck you, guy in the video I know nothing about." Jfc no wonder she's over-eating. She's obviously completely miserable.

Also still being TriGGereD over April Fool's Day, because of an incident from 14 YEARS AGO. And she had to mention that the slut her ex run off with was a model.

I mean it was a bit of a dick move, but I can't bring myself to fault him for that. Just look at this bitter, resentful beast. And I skipped on half of the tweets. So no idea what nuggets were hidden in the rest of the tweets.

No wonder her comedic career tanked. Frustrated, insecure, bitter blabbering is not funny.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope Of Entropic Declesiastics, Illuminati Alum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ratzinger

willful disregard of AAVE grammar rules
kiwifarms.net
I have no trouble believing she doesn't read much or that she spends all day watching TV. I believe her that she resents men because they don't find her attractive, which she has to translate into SJW speak first, of course.
But I kind of doubt she actually takes selfies all day long. I bet she avoids objects that reflect reality back at her: Mirros, photos, scales etc. until she needs one as a prob for these exibitionist projections.
Some genuine self reflection would do her well, but it's pretty clear she's not ready for the realization that it's not the patriarchy that's holding her down, it's gravity.

edit: I only just noticed that todays photo and the april photo were clearly taken on the same occassion, illustrating my selfies point, lol

Last edited:

Kitlen

Back from the dead... sort of.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't her therapist just telling her that things that trigger her are out of her control, but it's up to her how she reacts to them? This sounds like a big ole reaction to something "triggering." (Probably seeing herself in the mirror).