Sofie Hagen / sofiehagendk / sofiehagen.komiker / Comedians Telling Stuff - Lindy West 2: Cancer Boogaloo; Obese SJW Danish "Comedian", Podcaster, & Science Denier.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
I am really confused as to how these woketards think love and sex work. If someone finding you attractive is problematic, how are you supposed to ever hook up with someone?
Men's opinions about our bodies don't matter. Yet that's an easy thing to say. A harder thing to feel. So as we are unlearning it, can we still enjoy male affirmation?

How did "Men should not judge our abilities based on our looks." turn into, "Men's opinions on our looks don't matter at all, even when looking for a partner."? Why does she groom and style herself and live in a big city? I know, "For ME!" But no one else is supposed to enjoy it or find her attractive?

She posts this along with an underwear pic, who is that for? I thought the supposed goal behind fatties exposing themselves online was to "normalize" fat bodies. In part, so men would "unlearn their bias" to thin women. But if a man actually does think they're attractive, that's misogynistic.

She's guilting herself out of enjoying the basic human experience of attracting a mate. Is love, attraction, and sex all just problematic now?

Last edited:

Eternal Gopnik

Засранец
kiwifarms.net
I am really confused as to how these woketards think love and sex work. If someone finding you attractive is problematic, how are you supposed to ever hook up with someone?

How did "Men should not judge our abilities based on our looks." turn into, "Men's opinions on our looks don't matter at all, even when looking for a partner."? Why does she groom and style herself and live in a big city? I know, "For ME!" But no one else is supposed to enjoy it or find her attractive?

She posts this along with an underwear pic, who is that for? I thought the supposed goal behind fatties exposing themselves online was to "normalize" fat bodies. In part, so men would "unlearn their bias" to thin women. But if a man actually does think they're attractive, that's misogynistic.

She's guilting herself out of enjoying the basic human experience of attracting a mate. Is love, attraction, and sex all just problematic now?

There's no chance she'll hook up with anyone. Some deathfats manage to do it, but notice how they're usually trailer trash, hooking up with other trailer trash. This is a woman with undoubtedly very high, even unrealistic demands who lives in a fancy city and does woke media which undoubtedly inflates her ego even worse than her gut. She wouldn't touch anyone without sickpack abs, except everyone she'd be willing to tolerate either breaks down in laughter or takes off at lightspeed upon laying eyes on this disgusting blob. Even if she managed to convince herself to tolerate some beta male who just wants a person to wake up next to and doesn't mind the smell, her woke friends would crucify her. These affluent liberal social circles are the most judgemental in all of society, these people are incredibly evil.

When you see a woman put up a list of insane demands for a partner on social media or a dating site, it's always because she realizes she has no chance, and these demands are an attempt at saving face. "See, it's not that I'm unbelievably ugly inside and out, I'm a strong and powerful wxmxn and none of these weak men can satisfy my reasonable demands!" - Yeah, no, we all see through it. Enjoy your cats, wine, and antidepressants. Actually attractive women never do this.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
There's no chance she'll hook up with anyone. Some deathfats manage to do it, but notice how they're usually trailer trash, hooking up with other trailer trash. This is a woman with undoubtedly very high, even unrealistic demands who lives in a fancy city and does woke media which undoubtedly inflates her ego even worse than her gut. She wouldn't touch anyone without sickpack abs, except everyone she'd be willing to tolerate either breaks down in laughter or takes off at lightspeed upon laying eyes on this disgusting blob. Even if she managed to convince herself to tolerate some beta male who just wants a person to wake up next to and doesn't mind the smell, her woke friends would crucify her. These affluent liberal social circles are the most judgemental in all of society, these people are incredibly evil.

When you see a woman put up a list of insane demands for a partner on social media or a dating site, it's always because she realizes she has no chance, and these demands are an attempt at saving face. "See, it's not that I'm unbelievably ugly inside and out, I'm a strong and powerful wxmxn and none of these weak men can satisfy my reasonable demands!" - Yeah, no, we all see through it. Enjoy your cats, wine, and antidepressants. Actually attractive women never do this.
Sofie is just salty that she's always the one guys come to talk to, just to get to the hot one of the group. After some smalltalk the guy switches to the hot girl (or the one with a nicer personality) and she's left alone. Boohoo.

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover (in a way) with our favorite purveyor of tranny/fatty idiotic drivel, PinkNews:

cowcross.png

:story: yeah Sofie, I bet they're lining up out the door to sex you, when you could just get the same effect by sticking your dick into one of those prepackaged cans of croissant dough

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I sincerely hope that when she gets Le Coeuf she is crushed to death by the vast quantities of fat on her blubbery chest. Furlough pay in the UK is ending the end of the month so a lot of her paypigs will have less money to spooge on her shitty books and crappy shows, so she'll have to get a fucking job. And when she does, she will catch it and her demise will be fucking beautiful to watch. I'd seriously consider setting up a FB account or Twatter account just to watch the beautiful, salty REEing that will ensue.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
I'm really enjoying all the woke rags, Wikipedia article, etc. refering to her as 'they'. Obviously it's because they're playing along in pretending nonbinary is a thing, but my brain just parses it as them implying that she's so fat she's the size of multiple people.
Troons are fucking insane, every single one of them, but I'll give the F2Ms and M2Fs this: They have the spine to commit and follow through. Non binaREEEEEEEs want the attention but with none of the fucking effort on their part. I can at least, very begrudgingly respect that.

Banana Bread

Pronouns: yo/mama
kiwifarms.net
Troons are fucking insane, every single one of them, but I'll give the F2Ms and M2Fs this: They have the spine to commit and follow through. Non binaREEEEEEEs want the attention but with none of the fucking effort on their part. I can at least, very begrudgingly respect that.
Out of all the genderspecials this one is one of the most low effort I’ve ever seen. Call yourself a they/them all you want but everyone who’s not a woke nutjob asking for pronouns whenever meeting someone new is going to just see a fat woman. At least get an undercut and dye it pink if you’re that desperate to prove to the world how stunning and brave you are.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
Sofie has a very appropriate looking dog. Kek.
View attachment 1695664
Honestly, I think this is a good thing. She will need to go out with him every day at least 2 times, preferably 3 times. Fresh air and exercise! Careful Sofie, you might lose some weight.
She won't take him out. We all know that, right? She is too scared of getting Le coeuf

God though. When you get an animal selectively bred to have excess jowls as a characteristic and it still is better looking than you? Hagen should take the fucking hint. I hope she expires at home from Le coeuf, Semper Fi to the poor NHS staff who will need to flip that beast onto her front.