• ”what the hell is kiwifarms and why these ppl so disrespect”

Something Awful and FriendsThe rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by *Asterisk*, May 20, 2015.

1. Yeah it was this, he appeared on the minecraft goon IRC once in a while and we were involved in the early beta tests of multiplayer survival.

• Informative Informative x 1
    boner_saint

boner_saint Take it Eze. 37:4

kiwifarms.is
  2. Alex Jones isn't banned from Twitter.

That might be part of the reason, but I think it was so LowT could get away from Chinkwife and her crazy church friends. And possibly drink / do drugs / smash goonette snatch on the DL.

• Agree Agree x 5
    BALLZ-BROKEN

BALLZ-BROKEN double dippin' DHS

kiwifarms.is
  3. Wasn't the true and honest Derek Smart on Somethingawful? I think he got permabanned, but also spent a boat load of money on Somethingawful apparently. They got the active content creator they deserve but let him go.

Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. Your favorite hunky lead actor.

kiwifarms.is
  4. Indeed he was, supposedly he was doxin' people but I never dug to deep into that.

Ebonic Tutor

Ebonic Tutor A Good Boy that's Legal in EDH

kiwifarms.is
  5. The office makes since if he needed place to put employees and supervise their work...like IT, writters....omg he didn' want shmorky in his house

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is

6. Probably just was an excuse to get away from chinkwife.

I mean basking in the sweet blue radioactive glow of the SA Forums, Cheeto dust stained doorknobs, 3 rooms, dead roaches in corners, filthy baseboards and some hollow-core doors. Goon paradise.

Chinkwife: "How was your day Richard"
    Lowtax: "Rough day..payroll..conference call with Dr. Crabs. Being a website owner is serous business"

• Like Like x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  7. It was the TRUE and HONEST Derek Smart on SA. He was even made Moderator of the Star Citizen forum until the doxxing thing happened. He has some weird bone to pick with the Star Citizen people because they basically made 30 million dollars making the type of game he's been making for 20 years.

and afaik lowtaxs ex-wife is one of those crazy Christian Koreans. You know the type

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  8. He's beef with Chris Roberts, the creator of Star Citizens, spans multiple decades. They both pitched space combats games and Roberts' Wing Command became widely popular while Smart's Battlecruiser 3000AD went through development hell. He's basically mad that Roberts' is a more successful version of him.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Dr. Studman M.D.

kiwifarms.is
  9. I think the only time there was someone lowtax didn't know in the office was when he decided to not renew the lease. He made an announcement that anyone could come down and take shit from the the office. Only one person showed up like 8 hours after the announcement was made. The person found lowtax passed out on the couch.

• Winner Winner x 3
    jace821

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. I have to admit, I felt pretty bad for Lowtax that day. He probably thought he'd have a spontaneous goon meet, play video games and shit all night just like the good old days.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Dr. Studman M.D.

kiwifarms.is
  11. It's worth noting that goon meets would usually happen in areas inhabited by people, though. His office (that he didn't need) was in Lee's Summit, Missouri (population - not even 100,000) not remarkably far from his house.

kiwifarms.is
  12. Its worth noting that pretty much the only SA posters left are perma-triggered social-justice incel shut-ins, and even if they'd have been able to get money from their parents to head out SA HQ, they wouldn't have had to spoons to leave their goon hovels.
    Plus it was in flyover country, life just isn't worth living if you aren't in a coastal city.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.is
  13. Goonmeets (gooncamp)were a big deal back in the day.. I remember having a classmate try and get me to go to one back in 2003. I declined, he had just introduced me to the site I thought it was cool but I didnt want to meet any of them. Turns out when got back he told me a story about some gangbang in a tent and a lice outbreak and somebody throwing feces on tents. Glad i never went

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Dude you missed the infamous see through tent anal sex spectacular.

It's a legend but it must be told to keep it going. A gross goon and his gross girlfriend had loud anal sex while people could see their shadows through the tent. It apparently smelled real bad.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Dr. Studman M.D.

kiwifarms.is
  15. I propose we coin the term 'goon spoons' as a unit of calculating how much faggotry someone possesses.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #9955 ObeseScreamingBlackMan, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:05 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 5:15 PM
    ObeseScreamingBlackMan

ObeseScreamingBlackMan A E S T H E T I C S T R O K I N
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. Ain't this the truth? I was just about to post a few screenshots related to this.

These are from Xander77, champion of virtue, and staunch ally of women everywhere...

It starts out fairly innocuously (for SA), with some out-of-left-field vitriol for the Dresden Files:

Capture.PNG

After a couple of people call him on it, he breaks out the M-word:

Capture2.PNG

Finally, he devolves into just slinging accusations:

Capture3.PNG

Interestingly, there are people still calling him out for it, which I didn't think would still happen on current-year Something Awful. I await news of their banning once he pitches enough of a shitfit.

I looked around to see if he had some lolcow traits, and some of them are definitely there: he uses the same username everywhere, he still uses LiveJournal (lol), he posts extremely long imagedumps (120+ pictures) of things like Ben Garrison cartoons, complete with commentary on most of them (see here), and to top it off, he somehow got banned from TVTropes; I couldn't find out why. I do find it interesting that he seems to give the Witcher books praise on his LJ, though, given what he says about Dresden Files.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that would be a tipping point to warranting a thread for now. Time will tell...

kiwifarms.is
  17. There's like a million of those tedious highly opinionated type goons that never shut the fuck up and think they're morally superior to you because you like the wrong media or have the wrong opinions.

Also the misanthropic nihilistic goon where they post at their computer Janitor Job about how America is collapsing and it's the Drumpf apocalypse then come home and play Fortnite

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.is

18. He got banned like...... 5 or 6 times for it, as well as multiple warnings, they eventually just got sick of him because he couldnt help himself and kept doing it.

He kept doing it on the Frontier forums and got banned, and he did it on Reddit......

And got banned.

He currently sits in the Star Citizen refunds sub pretending to be someone else under the user name “OldSchoolCommander”.

The reason I have an interest in him is because of his hilariously shit, in development for a decade and still not released, kicked off steam early access, now only available from some dodgy no refunds available website for a stupid amount of money game “line of defense”:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlYGgju1R2o

Which he variously claims cost him “less than 12 million dollars” “20 million dollars” and is made by “less than 10 people” or a “team of developers based around the world” depending on what day it is.

He claims he had thousands of people online playing it at anyone time, while steam stats said it average 0.1 players per day.

Its been great fun watching the old twat sperg out over Star Citizen, which all stems back to a game Derek announced but almost immediately canceled called “Galactic Command Online” which he claimed was going to do pretty much everything Elite and Star Citizen are trying to do, accept as usual Derek claimed he had the technology, resources and finances to crack it out in under a year, and as usual he delivered absolutely fuck all:

https://www.bluesnews.com/s/103216/galactic-command-online-3000ad_s-last-game

• Informative Informative x 4
    #9958 TheRealDerekSmart, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:32 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 3:51 PM
    kiwifarms.is

19. Wonder if this was the one i narrowly missed.

Been 15 years but I recall the story. Someone smeared shit with there hands from an outhouse on all the tents in the middle of the night..they caught up the goon and he ended up leaving but not before causing a bunch of ruckus. The guy ended up having a Serouisly nasty poop eating fetish and helldump caught up with him a few years later and he was permabanned for being a scatfag

And there was a thread too but it got gassed.

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  20. That shiteating goblin is EBT, a troon, he actually kept posting after being helldump but stayed within the transgoon thread. He was perma'd a couple years after being helldumped when people reminded the admins what a shiteating goblin EBT is. I only remember EBT by name as I could not believe they didn't ban him when I paid my 10 bux to read webcomic mock threads during a paywall. He was first on my ignore list.

EBT wrote a whole blog about experimenting with different diets to make the tastiest poop. I will never forget it. I maybe wrong and there are multiple shiteating goblins, like when helldump uncovered a great web of pedo goons.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    Dr. Studman M.D.

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.