Orbiter Sophia Soliloquy / Joshua Sitts / Sophia Annabelle Grey / Diaper_Butt / sophiasoliloquy -

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who wears diapers and looks like a 50-year old methead man while getting fisted and also pretending to be a woman isn't really in the place to call others fuck ups.
Says the pathetic internet troll that has no principles of there own even being here.

Hypocritical bullshit. You started it, you didn't finish it, I'm just here to remind you while I live my most FILLED life you live in your weird ass world of stigma. I mean scared of what other people think of you?

Non of you read to even communicate unless it's about hate. Like, really? Get a life or a friend... or a counselor. I don't give a fuck.
You haven't been to this thread for nearly a year. This thread hasn't been active for about year. And after your attention seeking is done, it probably won't be active for another year.

I do have a life actually; a life filled with shitposting about fags like you.
Again... goodness. You can just read this stupid shit once, or you can give it a second read.

YOU'VE BEEN ON HERE HOW LONG DOING THIS AND IM THE ATTENTION SEEKER?

Girl, please. You're all about attention seeking. This is you. I come back LIKE I SAID because YOU'RE SOOOOO FUCKING STUPID I just remembered it and had to come see how pathetic it was and still is AND say a few lines.

THERE'S NO ATTENTION TO BE HAD HERE!!

Sorry to burst your bubble but people who use this platform are fucking stupid people hiding in plain sight, quiet, reserved, narcissistic wanna be know it alls. Ugh... just fucking shot them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen Of The Harpies

"Get some cunt in your life there, dipshit."
kiwifarms.net
Again... goodness. You can just read this stupid shit once, or you can give it a second read.

YOU'VE BEEN ON HERE HOW LONG DOING THIS AND IM THE ATTENTION SEEKER?

Girl, please. You're all about attention seeking. This is you. I come back LIKE I SAID because YOU'RE SOOOOO FUCKING STUPID I just remembered it and had to come see how pathetic it was and still is AND say a few lines.

THERE'S NO ATTENTION TO BE HAD HERE!!

Sorry to burst your bubble but people who use this platform are fucking stupid people hiding in plain sight, quiet, reserved, narcissistic wanna be know it alls. Ugh... just fucking shot them.
Bitch please, at least I've been consistent. When you come here after a year of NOTHING to stir up your shitty thread, how the fuck is that not attention seeking? Unlike you I am not a troon who shits in diapers and enjoys getting fisted. I also don't post ME ME ME ME shit on facebook and twitter. Everything, with the occasional power level has been about other tards you fucking dipshit. Crawl back into your cesspit, you cunt.

If you had any sense you'd leave this alone and continue your miserable life. Your thread might just disappear into bowels of KFs after awhile. But no, like Tommy and other lolcows, you secretly LOVE the attention.

You know what I am probably stupid for giving you attention when there are more worthy cows to shit. Buh bye fuck face. Enjoy your anal prolapse.

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Bitch please, at least I've been consistent. When you come here after a year of NOTHING to stir up your shitty thread, how the fuck is that not attention seeking? Unlike you I am not a troon who shits in diapers and enjoys getting fisted. I also don't post ME ME ME ME shit on facebook and twitter. Everything, with the occasional power level has been about other tards you fucking dipshit. Crawl back into your cesspit, you cunt.

If you had any sense you'd leave this alone and continue your miserable life. Your thread might just disappear into bowels of KFs after awhile. But no, like Tommy and other lolcows, you secretly LOVE the attention.

You know what I am probably stupid for giving you attention when there are more worthy cows to shit. Buh bye fuck face. Enjoy your anal prolapse.
Consistent?

In being pathetic, correct.

You should of just let this comment go completely un answered. THEN, THEN I WOULD OF FELT LIKE THIS WAS POINTLESS.

Honestly, you stalk me on Facebook. If you didn't do it directly, you're over here loving the fucking review of my life and the stalking someone else did. That's your life. Oh, aaaaand shitposting... but again I'm the attention seeker. 🤣😂🤣😂

You, literally call yourself a queen and really... you're a dude. Clowning on a trans woman. That's how fucking stupid you are.

I HONESTLY DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR GENDER. I JUST KNOW THIS... THESE WORDS are GOING TO GET READ BY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

I am not shy. Obviously.

This whole thing was created to shame me.

Like, really?

You stalk me, and I'm the one attention seeking. The logic here is remedial.

Anyways, the way you stop this isn't by pleading with me to just let it go. I mean it's easy you just don't answer. But, you likely will.

If you don't, I won't. Pretty simple, like you.

If someone else comes on, I'll think about answering. I mean it helps me think. Talking shit to punk ass prison bitches like you is all I have left in this world after all the damage this thread caused me (that's a big fat zero).

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
So I check on Tommy Tooter's subforum and find an orbiter I didn't know about. Ya learn something new every day, I suppose.
@Abbadon you seem to be under several misconceptions. Since you seem fairly reasonable compared to most lolcows, lemme see if I can help you.
Stalking, as defined by the US Department of Justice, means "engaging in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that would cause a reasonable person to fear for his or her safety or the safety of others or suffer substantial emotional distress."
Now, point by point, how this applies to you.
First, no one here is going to hurt you. We have our own lives beyond the Farms, and shitposters aside, tranny killing isn't on any of our daily plans.
Second, I had no clue this thread existed, and by all accounts it was dead for a year, and buried beneath Tommy's lunacy. It may well have stayed that way, had you not bumped it the way you did.
Third, shame you? We have cows who have no idea they have a thread here. This was created so we could privately laugh at you. If you feel shamed, that's on you.
Now, all that being said, this is not War Games. There is a winning move when dealing with the Farms. Every thread here is created because there are one or more patterns of behavior in a cow we find absurdly hilarious. Read the thread, learn what that pattern of behavior is, and change it. I can assure you, whatever yours is, it's not simply being a tranny. This will cause the thread to die as we move on to greener pastures.
Maybe, maybe if you hadn't angrily bumped your thread, you could've politely contacted the site's owner and informed him you're no longer a public figure and aren't lolworthy anymore, he might be persuaded to perform a courtesy removal. Maybe. But now? There's no way he's going to remove it.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
Consistent?

In being pathetic, correct.

You should of just let this comment go completely un answered. THEN, THEN I WOULD OF FELT LIKE THIS WAS POINTLESS.

Honestly, you stalk me on Facebook. If you didn't do it directly, you're over here loving the fucking review of my life and the stalking someone else did. That's your life. Oh, aaaaand shitposting... but again I'm the attention seeker. 🤣😂🤣😂

You, literally call yourself a queen and really... you're a dude. Clowning on a trans woman. That's how fucking stupid you are.

I HONESTLY DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR GENDER. I JUST KNOW THIS... THESE WORDS are GOING TO GET READ BY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

I am not shy. Obviously.

This whole thing was created to shame me.

Like, really?

You stalk me, and I'm the one attention seeking. The logic here is remedial.

Anyways, the way you stop this isn't by pleading with me to just let it go. I mean it's easy you just don't answer. But, you likely will.

If you don't, I won't. Pretty simple, like you.

If someone else comes on, I'll think about answering. I mean it helps me think. Talking shit to punk ass prison bitches like you is all I have left in this world after all the damage this thread caused me (that's a big fat zero).
If talking shit to punk ass prison bitches like us is all you have left in this world after all the big, fat zero damage this thread caused you, then what the fuck is your life actually worth? :story:

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So I check on Tommy Tooter's subforum and find an orbiter I didn't know about. Ya learn something new every day, I suppose.
@Abbadon you seem to be under several misconceptions. Since you seem fairly reasonable compared to most lolcows, lemme see if I can help you.
Stalking, as defined by the US Department of Justice, means "engaging in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that would cause a reasonable person to fear for his or her safety or the safety of others or suffer substantial emotional distress."
Now, point by point, how this applies to you.
First, no one here is going to hurt you. We have our own lives beyond the Farms, and shitposters aside, tranny killing isn't on any of our daily plans.
Second, I had no clue this thread existed, and by all accounts it was dead for a year, and buried beneath Tommy's lunacy. It may well have stayed that way, had you not bumped it the way you did.
Third, shame you? We have cows who have no idea they have a thread here. This was created so we could privately laugh at you. If you feel shamed, that's on you.
Now, all that being said, this is not War Games. There is a winning move when dealing with the Farms. Every thread here is created because there are one or more patterns of behavior in a cow we find absurdly hilarious. Read the thread, learn what that pattern of behavior is, and change it. I can assure you, whatever yours is, it's not simply being a tranny. This will cause the thread to die as we move on to greener pastures.
Maybe, maybe if you hadn't angrily bumped your thread, you could've politely contacted the site's owner and informed him you're no longer a public figure and aren't lolworthy anymore, he might be persuaded to perform a courtesy removal. Maybe. But now? There's no way he's going to remove it.
All of this... it's like it's own language. INCEL shit.

Lolcows aaaaand cows and all this shit. Pathetic.

You deserve my comments. We deserve each other according to you.

You should all create your own fucked up profiles. Change all that about yourselves the way you recommend I do the same. In other words, learn to take your own medicine. Stalkers.

I've

Daisymae

kiwifarms.net

You should all create your own fucked up profiles. Change all that about yourselves the way you recommend I do the same. In other words, learn to take your own medicine. Stalkers.

I've
The only reason you were noticed is because of your association with someone who makes a complete ass of themselves on social media and who has over 1000 posts here, as well as 40,000 posts on a similar website. The more someone looked through your social media, the more funny shit they found. You can't really get mad people found your goofy ass interesting because its natural for people to have some curiosity about a violent felon who wears a diaper and associates with someone else who openly admits to molesting a 15 year old. The fact that you're hacked off on social media 24/7 is the icing on the cake. You're funny as fuck and really you can't blame people for having an interest. The problem is that you really are one-trick pony-ish where your media is quite repetitive. It's all "argh! we need to remove the government for [insert community college rationale here]!" I would say OP encapsulates who and what you are quite well, but that there really isn't much more to say.

I would say that while tom is an entire fourth of july fireworks show as a lolcow, you're like a bottlerocket. You are a lolcow, but you just sorta have an explosion and its the same thing every time. Just make a little noise, show a little color, but once you see it, you enjoy it and move on.

I do have a question, and frankly, I can understand why you wouldn't indulge me in response to it. You don't seem like the type who would favor pedos or be around people who have touched children. You don't come off that way. So I just have to ask why you pal around with Tom?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Subcultures have their own slang. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to come here.

“People are laughing at me, are they? Then I’ll show them! By giving them more to laugh at!” Next you should say that actually you’re the one laughing at us, that always leads to victory.

I've
Why would we do that? Think before you type in future.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net

I've
When was the last time you sucked Tommy's roach infested shriveled dick?

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Sexy Senior Citizen

Abbadon

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The only reason you were noticed is because of your association with someone who makes a complete ass of themselves on social media and who has over 1000 posts here, as well as 40,000 posts on a similar website. The more someone looked through your social media, the more funny shit they found. You can't really get mad people found your goofy ass interesting because its natural for people to have some curiosity about a violent felon who wears a diaper and associates with someone else who openly admits to molesting a 15 year old. The fact that you're hacked off on social media 24/7 is the icing on the cake. You're funny as fuck and really you can't blame people for having an interest. The problem is that you really are one-trick pony-ish where your media is quite repetitive. It's all "argh! we need to remove the government for [insert community college rationale here]!" I would say OP encapsulates who and what you are quite well, but that there really isn't much more to say.

I would say that while tom is an entire fourth of july fireworks show as a lolcow, you're like a bottlerocket. You are a lolcow, but you just sorta have an explosion and its the same thing every time. Just make a little noise, show a little color, but once you see it, you enjoy it and move on.

I do have a question, and frankly, I can understand why you wouldn't indulge me in response to it. You don't seem like the type who would favor pedos or be around people who have touched children. You don't come off that way. So I just have to ask why you pal around with Tom?

I don't hang around Tommy. (Not anymore, Tommy is afraid of me)

Tommy and I aren't friends. We used to kind of know each other. In the Tucson trans community, it's small. I see that person everywhere. I don't stalk people. I don't pick someone out and dissect them and their lives and make negative judgement calls on them I know nothing about. Tommy does, you do, that's all you fuck sacks.

No you don't deserve that information.

People do. You know? People other than yourself. Others, it's not all about you.

You all minimize this all you want I get traffic increased on my fetlife when I post here because there's a bunch of people that have fetlife accounts on here. Feel used yet?

This place is totally stupid. That increased traffic? How do you think I notice it? Because I don't get a lot of traffic regularly and all of the sudden I get thumbs ups, likes, friends requests.

All I have to do is drop the social media account I want to get traffic on or you idiots can do it for me like free advertising (THIS IS A VERY SMALL SCALE... REMEMBER I AM AN ATTENTION SEEKER... BUT IM MEANINGLESS AND STUPID ACCORDING TO PEOPLE ON THIS SITE), do you feel pimped out by a tranny yet?

You created this to shame me. Expecting me to change who I am.

I hurt nobody getting fisted. You tight asses, are more likely to get a pink sock then me with just how hard you shit post.

You're all pathetic. I think I've read a few decent comments at the end of the last run. Nothing this time, this time it's all me I'm gonna say.

🤣😂🤣😂

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't hang around Tommy. (Not anymore, Tommy is afraid of me)

Tommy and I aren't friends. We used to kind of know each other. In the Tucson trans community, it's small. I see that person everywhere. I don't stalk people. I don't pick someone out and dissect them and their lives and make negative judgement calls on them I know nothing about. Tommy does, you do, that's all you fuck sacks.

No you don't deserve that information.

People do. You know? People other than yourself. Others, it's not all about you.

You all minimize this all you want I get traffic increased on my fetlife when I post here because there's a bunch of people that have fetlife accounts on here. Feel used yet?

This place is totally stupid. That increased traffic? How do you think I notice it? Because I don't get a lot of traffic regularly and all of the sudden I get thumbs ups, likes, friends requests.

All I have to do is drop the social media account I want to get traffic on or you idiots can do it for me like free advertising (THIS IS A VERY SMALL SCALE... REMEMBER I AM AN ATTENTION SEEKER... BUT IM MEANINGLESS AND STUPID ACCORDING TO PEOPLE ON THIS SITE), do you feel pimped out by a tranny yet?

You created this to shame me. Expecting me to change who I am.

I hurt nobody getting fisted. You tight asses, are more likely to get a pink sock then me with just how hard you shit post.

You're all pathetic. I think I've read a few decent comments at the end of the last run. Nothing this time, this time it's all me I'm gonna say.

🤣😂🤣😂
I understood nothing about what you just typed except for being a poor little lamb who likes men's hands shoved up his ass. News flash: Gay Men Love Fisting.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, you sure showed me with this believable story.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I think people can overlook a lot. I don't really care what your sexual desires are. More interested in your take on Tom's station in the Tucson trans scene. He likes to say that he's a respected elder and a vital part of the Tucson trans scene. Can you confirm or dispute that narrative? Do many people recognize him as a toxic trender who victim blames while justifying his pedo nature?

• Agree
Reactions: Freshly Baked Socks
Tags
None