Sophie Labelle's Assigned Male - Original Thread - The Incredible Adventures of Stephie (Who Won't Shut Up About Being Trans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaniebon

Pepe, a symbol associated with white supremacy
kiwifarms.net
*about an earlier post in the thread* Does intersex really count as a third gender? Its really rare and most people who are intersex have had some kind of correctional procedure, usually near birth, to be completely either or, right? Why does she think a birth defect constitutes another gender :/

Last edited:

Hanamura

Darkness, endless, despair, fear no more
kiwifarms.net
*about an earlier post in the thread* Does intersex really count as a third gender? Its really rare and most people who are intersex have had some kind of correctional procedure, usually near birth, to be completely either or, right? Why does she think a birth defect constitutes another gender :/
No, the intersex people I've talked to don't count their condition as a third gender. There are many who get operations on them (sadly, most of them aren't even necessary to do either). A notable portion of intersex people become trans though. Maddie Blaustein is a good example.

Chubby_Penguin

Pumpguin
kiwifarms.net
Sophie, just admit you hate all cis people already.
PSX_20160129_181120.jpg

caffeinated_wench

kiwifarms.net
Sophie, just admit you hate all cis people already.
View attachment 70739
Stophie is a great friend. Clearly this is how you get treated civilly and reach an understanding: by being a shitty person to even the people trying to support you.

Seriously, though, he shouldn't have to be made to feel bad just for being who he is. Y'know, the same thing Stephie/Labelle gets her panties in a twist over on a regular basis.

Andy27

Lolcow Stampede
kiwifarms.net

Funny, I'm fairly sure most tumblrina trannies don't react with this "calm sarcastic" type of response to someone saying there are only two genders or calling them trannies or anything similar. In fact, the usual response from the likes of LaBelle is to spaz around about the transmisogynohomophoboracism of the cispatriarchy.

"We totally don't care about you cis scum calling us trannies because you can't hurt us, we know our true gender, you have no evidence, hear that, we totally don't care LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH WE DON'T CARE"

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
People don't often treat a person with decency when said person doesn't return the favor, Sophie. You shit.

EDIT: Reading the comments section makes me lose faith in humanity. There are people cheering this shit!
I know what you mean. They say its because Steph has probably heard that question a lot and she was just tired of it and it doesn't matter if the asker was just a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.