Sophie Labelle's Assigned Male - Original Thread - The Incredible Adventures of Stephie (Who Won't Shut Up About Being Trans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soliloquyR

kiwifarms.net
Sophie, just admit you hate all cis people already.
View attachment 70739
You don't want support, but then you constantly beg people to reaffirm your insecurities and transness. You fucking hypocrite.
What if any cis person said, "UGH TRANNIES" You'd be up in arms and offended and would never let them live it down, (especially if they're male).
You can't be an asshole and expect someone to respect you.
People don't often treat a person with decency when said person doesn't return the favor, Sophie. You shit.

EDIT: Reading the comments section makes me lose faith in humanity. There are people cheering this shit!
What's worse is that these people are breeding, and are forcing this comic's shitty messages on their children.

Last edited:

Hat

Tranny Sayaka Miki
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite Labelle's false assertation that not asking someone who never stops talking about being a tranny if he has any plans to have himself mutilated constitutes "basic human decency," the only one in the comic who lacks decency is Stephie, as he and his allies have for the comic's entire run.

Labelle seems to be fond of the idea that support of the transsexual is something akin to respect of human rights, as if the transsexual has some sort of place in Natural Law. He has certainly made this argument in the past.
10612904_481050205410582_8994504646166746879_n.jpg

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you can't even be arsed to chop off your penis Guillaume, then I'm not letting you go into the girl's bathroom. Mainly because of the whole "creepy man in drag watching women pee" thing I like to keep mentioning. Transition is supposed to be a temporary stage you hack-fraud gay in denial.

rookie

Couldn't come up with a better username.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 70739
But honestly, this is such a dick move on Stephie's part. She's the one who's bitching and moaning here, just because the kid asked whether or not she was going to get surgery. Like... that's what trans people usually do. They transition from one sex to the other. Usually via surgery, or hormones or what have you. If someone's asking a legit question, you don't moan about how cis people don't understand. You answer the damned question. Is it really that hard to say "I'm not planning on getting surgery"? So basic human decency is not showing support by trying to be informed about your trans friends and by not asking questions... got it.

Also the body language plus the dialogue and the way the last panels are structured are just blatantly painting out Stephie to be the manipulative, uncaring and vain little girl penis we all know she is. She doesn't want "human decency." She wants to enslave more idiots into giving her blind praise and following her ideology. Eugh...

Observatory

Proud Ameri-kin
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 70739
Frank brings up a valid point.
Stephie acts hostile and gets up in his personal space to tell him he has cis guilt, despite him not really understanding what cis even means.
I am baffled, that she manages to build a character (Frank) to be someone who actually seems just entirely normal, asking such valid questions that bug people when they just want to understand their friend, and then Stephie gets up in his face and is an utter asshole to him and people cheer for that.

Stephie is nothing but a bully, and if LaBelle thinks anywhere equally to this, she is as well.
This is the first time I am happy she still has a dick, because I'd like to kick her in the lady balls just about now. People like this just plain upset me.

ChameleonBody

whatever
kiwifarms.net
I knew this one was coming.

"Isn't it kind of unfair to generalize all cis people?" = "Comparing your cis guilt with systematic violence against trans people"

Holy shit, that's some next level projection.

Also I had to go to the Facebook page to look at that comic and I saw that someone on my friends list liked the page (:_(

Last edited:

Tard

kiwifarms.net
Frank brings up a valid point.
Stephie acts hostile and gets up in his personal space to tell him he has cis guilt, despite him not really understanding what cis even means.
I am baffled, that she manages to build a character (Frank) to be someone who actually seems just entirely normal, asking such valid questions that bug people when they just want to understand their friend, and then Stephie gets up in his face and is an utter asshole to him and people cheer for that.

Stephie is nothing but a bully, and if LaBelle thinks anywhere equally to this, she is as well.
This is the first time I am happy she still has a dick, because I'd like to kick her in the lady balls just about now. People like this just plain upset me.
sophie seems to me that she is emotionally manipulating him to have control over him. Essentially like an abusive relationship.
I almost forgot that sophie is who we are supposed to root for in this comic.

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
LaBelle did another interview. The title of it really says it all.

View attachment 70624

http://gayiceland.is/2016/sophie-labelle-crushing-patriarchy/

And another comic(or a repost)

12604778_504349816413954_1205298864287134366_o.jpg
Message: "I totally don't care what you cis-people say! Just look at me how I don't care what you cis-people say! I couldn't care any less!"
View attachment 70739
Message: "Oh my god! You CIS people are so oppressive! Why can't you say things with 'basic human decency'? It is soooo important how and what you say words to me!"

Nice consistency here.

Human Institute Director

Tactical Espionage Education
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 70739
"Instead of answering this valid question, I'll blame you for showing me you care about me and my project, and what a better way to do that than attack you on your sexuality? Blaming a 7 billions people group instead of closing the discussion, that's the way I can be a decent human being and preach about it! Plus, it's okay when I do it because I'm oppressed."
"ok sorry Stephie you're right"

AM has officially reached a new low, can Sophie dig deeper?

R

RM 810

kiwifarms.net
This is an accurate depiction of how it's like to live as someone who likes ketchup chips

You fucking degenerate.

And the edits always make me wistful, what we could have had, an actually decent story with a trans character, one where the tag 'Stephie (who happens to be trans)' is actually accurate, but no. The gravitational pull of the girldick is too strong, and so everything must revolve around it.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The tragedy about this is this is what you take when you start with someone with talent and then add tumblr identity politics. Once you do that, it's hard to wipe all the shit off.

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
Buckle up, folks. Labelle's given us a nice preview of his next comic, and it looks pretty heavy-handed.
View attachment 70813
ARCHIVED

TBH that is a really annoying trope. I hate when people use race, gender, age, or whatever factor they can't control as an excuse for laziness. Unless you're a paraplegic you can do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.