Sophie Labelle's Assigned Male - Original Thread - The Incredible Adventures of Stephie (Who Won't Shut Up About Being Trans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soliloquyR

kiwifarms.net
Buckle up, folks. Labelle's given us a nice preview of his next comic, and it looks pretty heavy-handed.
View attachment 70813
ARCHIVED
This is gonna be fuuuun.....
Stephie looks unintentionally pregnant in this picture and its kinda creepy.
(Or she's just getting fat.)
Stephen looks kinda fat. You can even see his man tit on the right.
TBH that is a really annoying trope. I hate when people use race, gender, age, or whatever factor they can't control as an excuse for laziness. Unless you're a paraplegic you can do it yourself.
Thing is, that never happens in TV. At least in the way Labelle's using it.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBH that is a really annoying trope. I hate when people use race, gender, age, or whatever factor they can't control as an excuse for laziness. Unless you're a paraplegic you can do it yourself.
Even then...
Stephen-Hawking-0101.jpg

Guillaume is really trying to live a fantasy life now in his shitshow comic, and that is just plain pathetic.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone posted this along with a their comment on Sophie's latest comic (not the preview one).
View attachment 70866

Not sure if it was someone from kiwifarms or just a general critique of Labelle's comic but it pointed out a lot. I'm wondering how long until she deleted the comment.
This needs to be spread like crazy.

Metal Sink

Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

PetalPinkPuppy

What did you expect from a dog in a tutu?
kiwifarms.net
How normal transfolk react:

"Are you going to get surgery?"

"That's sort of private. I'd rather not discuss it."

How the transwoman I knew reacted:

"No. I can't afford that plus I would always know I was just a cut up boy. I am going to stay on hormone therapy though."

How Sophie reacts:

"HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THAT CIS SCUM, YOU CAN'T ACCEPT MY GIRL PENIS AND MY BODY UNLESS IT ADHERES TO YOUR HETERONORMATIVE PATRIARCHAL VIEWS! THAT QUESTION IS VIOLENCE AGAINST TRANS PEOPLE!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.