Star Wars Griefing Thread (Formerly about Last Jedi) - It's nothing like Empire... like.... at all, we promise

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
I know Captain Capitalism is a sped (who has his own page here,) but he did a rundown for how much Kathleen Kennedy's woke politics has cost the Star Wars brand:

I know it's late, but it's the first time I've stumbled upon it. Any opinions?

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Also, I would like to bring up that apparently, Disney is now distributing the new Terminator movie with Paramount, Fox produced the film with them which make sense.

Anyway, the director said that the film is going to piss of the “sexist man baby trolls” and using the TLJ mocking tactics.

This should worry Disney cause if it bombs hard along with Episode 9, they’ll get fuck by it as Paramount would. Disney would probably have a better box office record for 2019 if it weren’t for Fox, which has been weak for Disney. Dark Phoenix apparently is going to lose over $100 million for Disney-Fox. So if Fox continues to dry up for Disney, then they better hope Episode 9 does well.
Isn't "The customer is always right!" one of those unspoken rules for marketing and services in general? What happened to it?

I'm not saying fanbases need to be worshipped, but for god's sake don't make your contempt so obvious.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slayer Regiment
kiwifarms.net
Found some more spoilers from April that are accurate.

Some things of note from this leak that match up with the other confirmed leaks.
They switched back to Rey's old hairstyle to match up with the deleted scenes of her hugging Carrie Fisher.

Rey has Luke's X-Wing helmet now for some reason. Luke's ruined X-Wing is also in the movie as well as a never before seen shitty orange X-Wing.

"Leia's role as Resistance leader is being said to be of a similar in size to her TFA role, perhaps even smaller, though her flashback scenes make her seem more present in the film. No confirmation on whether Leia lives or dies in the film."
This has been suspected since day 1 and it was quite clearly the case from the get go.

Kylo Ren will be on not-Tatooine 3.0 (aka Finn's homeworld aka The Muslim Planet). But before that he will be at his castle putting his mask back together with some red adhesive which is "Plasteel", the same substance Vader's helmet was made of in pre-Disney canon. Despite this, Kylo does not wear his mask in the second half of the movie. The movie starts with Kylo still being indecisive about the dark side not that he has no master and he is growing obsessed with Rey.

"Naomi Ackie's character is named Jannah and might be Finn's sister (unsure)."
Confirmed now since the other leak I posted mentioned the same thing while confirming the Sith Troopers.

"Keri Russel's character is a bounty hunter named Zorii with an unclear allegiance. She wears a purple jumpsuit with bronze/gold accessories, including an elongated helmet."
Confirmed since she wasn't revealed until a month and a half after this leak.

"The Knights of Ren are here, their weapons aren't the same as in TFA. They look like Star Wars-ish medieval weapons. Some of them can use the force."
I confirmed this one already many pages back with a picture of them with their weapons.

"Rose is very high up in the Resistance. Her role is comparable to Lando's"
This is a rumor that's been going around for a while but those who have said it have been right about everything else so far. Others who've said the same thing compare Rose to an "activist" who mainly serves as a leader figure below Leia in the Resistance with the death of Holdo, effectively resulting in Rose having a somewhat smaller role in the film than the mains but still doing something "really important" later on.

"Lando Calrissian doesn’t have a really large role in the story. Supposedly he acts as a Maz Kanata type of character that points the way on the heroes path to obtain the MacGuffin."
This has also been said by accurate leaks. Lando is basically just a glorified cameo who simply comes back to get the Falcon and take the characters to the MacGuffin...

"Richard E. Grant plays a First Order character "
Confirmed as he's playing General Wyte Pryde.

"Nien Nunb has a larger role than in TFA and TLJ."
Confirmed by other accurate leaks.

"There's a new megaphone-shaped droid called D.O."
Officially confirmed.

There's more spoilers but I'll get to those soon.

[email protected]

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 836836

Some things of note from this leak that match up with the other confirmed leaks.
They switched back to Rey's old hairstyle to match up with the deleted scenes of her hugging Carrie Fisher.

Rey has Luke's X-Wing helmet now for some reason. Luke's ruined X-Wing is also in the movie as well as a never before seen shitty orange X-Wing.
View attachment 836839

"Leia's role as Resistance leader is being said to be of a similar in size to her TFA role, perhaps even smaller, though her flashback scenes make her seem more present in the film. No confirmation on whether Leia lives or dies in the film."
This has been suspected since day 1 and it was quite clearly the case from the get go.

Kylo Ren will be on not-Tatooine 3.0 (aka Finn's homeworld aka The Muslim Planet). But before that he will be at his castle putting his mask back together with some red adhesive which is "Plasteel", the same substance Vader's helmet was made of in pre-Disney canon. Despite this, Kylo does not wear his mask in the second half of the movie. The movie starts with Kylo still being indecisive about the dark side not that he has no master and he is growing obsessed with Rey.

Confirmed now since the other leak I posted mentioned the same thing while confirming the Sith Troopers.

"Keri Russel's character is a bounty hunter named Zorii with an unclear allegiance. She wears a purple jumpsuit with bronze/gold accessories, including an elongated helmet."

"The Knights of Ren are here, their weapons aren't the same as in TFA. They look like Star Wars-ish medieval weapons. Some of them can use the force."
I confirmed this one already many pages back with a picture of them with their weapons.

This is a rumor that's been going around for a while but those who have said it have been right about everything else so far. Others who've said the same thing compare Rose to an "activist" who mainly serves as a leader figure below Leia in the Resistance with the death of Holdo, effectively resulting in Rose having a somewhat smaller role in the film than the mains but still doing something "really important" later on.

"Lando Calrissian doesn’t have a really large role in the story. Supposedly he acts as a Maz Kanata type of character that points the way on the heroes path to obtain the MacGuffin."
This has also been said by accurate leaks. Lando is basically just a glorified cameo who simply comes back to get the Falcon and take the characters to the MacGuffin...

Officially confirmed.

I think you covered it while ago so apologies for asking twice, but does it confirm any rumors about Palpatine’s role in the film.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slayer Regiment
kiwifarms.net
I think you covered it while ago so apologies for asking twice, but does it confirm any rumors about Palpatine’s role in the film.
Not much. There are two rumors. One claims Palpatine will just be a hologram while the other claims his soul is in a holocron. The first one can probably be debunked due to that said rumor also said that Rei will be Han's illegitimate child. So that just leaves the second rumor which was posted on either 4chan, Reddit or 8chan (can't remember which but I talked about it around page 480 I think so the answer might be somewhere there) and what I recall from it, it also mentioned Matt Smith as a Knight of Ren (and we know he's in the movie due to how poorly Disney has hidden it), that Snoke was actually Palpatine's host and that Matt Smith's character will become Palpatine's new host. With said rumor claiming that Snoke's death caused Palpatine's soul to return to his holocron container.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
Not much. There are two rumors. One claims Palpatine will just be a hologram while the other claims his soul is in a holocron. The first one can probably be debunked due to that said rumor also said that Rei will be Han's illegitimate child. So that just leaves the second rumor which was posted on either 4chan, Reddit or 8chan (can't remember which but I talked about it around page 480 I think so the answer might be somewhere there) and what I recall from it, it also mentioned Matt Smith as a Knight of Ren (and we know he's in the movie due to how poorly Disney has hidden it), that Snoke was actually Palpatine's host and that Matt Smith's character will become Palpatine's new host. With said rumor claiming that Snoke's death caused Palpatine's soul to return to his holocron container.
That sounds like something ripped off of a Michael Bay Transformers movie, but knowing it’s Disney, I wouldn’t be surprised.

• Feels
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Larry Anon

Poly-gendered Interdimensional TurboSlut
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 836836

View attachment 836839

Officially confirmed.

This isn't a spoiler, but I have a theory that I have a feeling is accurate:

I think we are going to learn that throughout the entire series Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine was actually Darth Plagueis.
Matt Smith, from previously released spoilers is playing Palpatine, or rather someone that the spirit of Palpatine has possessed. I think it goes deeper than that. I think that Darth Plagueis possessed Palpatine at a young age, and this was how he managed to "cheat death."

Darth Plagueis has been "jumping bodies" for hundreds of years, and the person we knew as Emperor Palpatine was actually Plagueis the entire time.
If I still cared about Star Wars, I'd be excited by something like this. But TLJ killed Star Wars for me, so fuck Star Wars. It's a cool theory, anyway.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given the rumor of the feminator plotline it's also going to shit all over the originals too
John Conner gets ganked in the opening scene/minutes and half black teenage girl is the new saviour of mankind
I joked about that a hundred pages ago, it's strange to see it validated, tbh. This just screams "lazy" to me.
The Rose thing is equally lazy and cowardly. They can't commit to her, yet they don't want to keep her around, so they just throw her in some "important" position, so they end up in the background and be done with it.

So that just leaves the second rumor which was posted on either 4chan, Reddit or 8chan (can't remember which but I talked about it around page 480 I think so the answer might be somewhere there) and what I recall from it, it also mentioned Matt Smith as a Knight of Ren (and we know he's in the movie due to how poorly Disney has hidden it), that Snoke was actually Palpatine's host and that Matt Smith's character will become Palpatine's new host. With said rumor claiming that Snoke's death caused Palpatine's soul to return to his holocron container.
My head spins from the idiocy. If this turns out to be true, it invalidates almost anything Ruin did. All we need is Rey's parentage being changed, too, to truly fuck over TLJ... which would be hilarious.
From day 1 of my posting in this thread, I said that the trilogy will end up feeling like an autistic tug of war over certain plot points.
Abrams implies Snoke is super important.
Ruin invalidates that.
Abrams invalidates the invalidation of Snokes being important.

Best thing: IX will be forced to cover so many bases, such as Snokes origins, possibly even an explanation of what the fuck is even going on and where the New Republic was during TFA. TLJ gave them no character developement... Disney will have to cram 3 movies worth of plot into this thing to make the trilogy appear to have a point. And the funniest thing: They have to make this carefully weaving around the clusterfuck of TFA and TLJ, cause this all has to make sense in context, since they can't retcon too much, they have to pretend this was their intension all along.
So yeah, IX is bound to be a clusterfuck and it will be glorious.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
From day 1 of my posting in this thread, I said that the trilogy will end up feeling like an autistic tug of war over certain plot points.
Ruin invalidates that.
I think I mentioned this before, but there's a books called Heads You Lose which purports to be a murder mystery collaboration that falls apart, with Writer A killing the pet character of Writer B, who resurrects him and then is re-killed the next chapter and assured the body was identified by DNA and fingerprints.

It's hilarious, because nobody would ever write a collaborative novel, let alone a murder mystery, without a pretty good idea of what was going to happen.

But apparently you do do it with a four billion dollar franchise.

Larry Anon

Poly-gendered Interdimensional TurboSlut
kiwifarms.net
I joked about that a hundred pages ago, it's strange to see it validated, tbh. This just screams "lazy" to me.
The Rose thing is equally lazy and cowardly. They can't commit to her, yet they don't want to keep her around, so they just throw her in some "important" position, so they end up in the background and be done with it.

My head spins from the idiocy. If this turns out to be true, it invalidates almost anything Ruin did. All we need is Rey's parentage being changed, too, to truly fuck over TLJ... which would be hilarious.
Ruin invalidates that.

Best thing: IX will be forced to cover so many bases, such as Snokes origins, possibly even an explanation of what the fuck is even going on and where the New Republic was during TFA. TLJ gave them no character developement... Disney will have to cram 3 movies worth of plot into this thing to make the trilogy appear to have a point. And the funniest thing: They have to make this carefully weaving around the clusterfuck of TFA and TLJ, cause this all has to make sense in context, since they can't retcon too much, they have to pretend this was their intension all along.
So yeah, IX is bound to be a clusterfuck and it will be glorious.
Here's what pisses me off the most about this whole sequel trilogy: They completely fucked George Lucas over.
I'm someone who didn't hate the prequel trilogy. It had a lot of huge problems, but that was because George decided to do everything himself. George has a lot of good ideas, but he's not the best at executing them, and he desperately needed someone on board as a dissenting voice to make the PT great. Having said that, no matter what anyone thinks of the prequel trilogy -- IT WAS STILL STAR WARS. It still had the spirit of Star Wars within it, even though it missed the mark on a lot of levels.

George wrote the outlines for sequel trilogy. He put all of his "ideas" on the page, and it probably would have been amazing if someone like JJ had followed George's roadmap and executed his ideas efficiently. We all probably would have loved this. Kathleen Kennedy PROMISED that she would bring George's vision for the sequel trilogy to life. There is a FUCKING VIDEO INTERVIEW of her saying this.

Then, as soon as George signed the contracts, Kathleen said "Ha! Psyche!" and threw out George's outlines so that she could make her own bullshit series, which is the clusterfuck we are now stuck with. If people remember one thing about Kathleen Kennedy, they should remember this. She spent 30 years gaining George Lucas' confidence only to fuck him over the moment he gave her a little bit of power. Fuck that cunt.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hated when the EU tried to bring back Palpatine using a less stupid approach, and I hate this more by an order of magnitude since it's even dumber.

So I bet this is in the fucking script.

Ashen One

"Ashen one, hearest thou my voice, still?"
kiwifarms.net
I want to believe that's a joke, but I wouldn't put it past the jackasses to name a character Wyte Pryde as "social commentary".
According to my aunt who works at Disney, General Wyte Pryde will pilot the spaceship that belonged to Snoke before he died, "The Supremacy".

Around the 55 minute mark there will be chase sequence, in which either Rey or Finn will look straight at the camera and utter the words "We must destroy Wyte's Supremacy so we can be free."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino