Star Wars Griefing Thread (Formerly about Last Jedi) - It's nothing like Empire... like.... at all, we promise

Dr W

I have no mouth and I must scream
kiwifarms.net
Hmm I'm not sure if that Emperor picture is real. Wasn't he in a black outfit hooked on life support in the trailer?

The Skywalker that's rising is Rey because even if she's a descendant of Palpatine she takes the name Skywalker at the end of the movie
Yes, but some of @GeneralFriendliness's leaks mentioned Palpatine sitting on a throne like that, wearing a red cloak.

Attachments

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Depending on how your father reacts, maybe you should tell him there's rumors that Rey is now capable of teleporting lightsabres across the galaxy...
When I read that my mind randomly spliced this concept with the "transmit the message of #RESIST to the galaxy" shit and I had the mental image of rey magically creating a billion lightsabers out of thin air and teleporting them into the hands of stunningly diverse and woke and franchise-loyal children all over the galaxy and beyond and I am genuinely terrified this might actually happen because its just stupid enough to be something kennedy and co executively ordered into the reshoots

I mean even my old "absolute worst case nightmarish horrifying disney-self-fellating scenario" prediction seems tame compared to this...

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
Spread the flame.
Burn this rot.
Salt the earth and purge the lands so that nothing may grow here again for a thousand years.

Today, at last, we lay a corpse to rest.
Today, Star Wars finally, finally, mercifully dies.

Let's slide the knife, Kiwis. Spread the spoilers. We are the autistic illuminati.

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
I found something on /tv/
EXOGOL FUCKING CONFIRMED
I don't know if they're related but the design of the throne reminds me of Mother Talzin's dress.

acc70409a9ca9971ce144ccab199fd31.jpg

Rey takes Leia's lightsaber ( apperantly she had one) and Kylo takes Anakins and they face Palaptine together and Kylo dies
Oh ok. By the way, what happened to Luke's green lightsaber? I find it weird that Rey would reassemble Anakin's broken saber instead of looking for the green one.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If that Sonic movie was indeed released in this year, it would still not be the most ret.arde.d movie of the year.

Gosh, no even Twisted Pair is the most r.eta.rded movie of the year. Congratulations, Jar Jar.
Bitch the sonic movie gave me unironically more hype than the past three+ years of star wars horseshit. I unironically plan on watching it on opening night just to revel in the raw inept fuckery I will witness and to see just who else is so lacking in shame and self respect to join me in the theatre that day

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I read that my mind randomly spliced this concept with the "transmit the message of #RESIST to the galaxy" shit and I had the mental image of rey magically creating a billion lightsabers out of thin air and teleporting them into the hands of stunningly diverse and woke and franchise-loyal children all over the galaxy and beyond and I am genuinely terrified this might actually happen because its just stupid enough to be something kennedy and co executively ordered into the reshoots

I mean even my old "absolute worst case nightmarish horrifying disney-self-fellating scenario" prediction seems tame compared to this...
Heh. Maybe they find Darth Grievous' Lightsabre collection on the Death Star remains (memberberries, logic be damned!) and Rey teleports them. I mean, accoridng to the leak, she only teleports one sabre to Kylo, but the mass teleportation-thing would be fucking glorious in a messed up way. Now, how can we inspire JarJar to add that to the film now?

Bitch the sonic movie gave me unironically more hype than the past three+ years of star wars horseshit. I unironically plan on watching it on opening night just to revel in the raw inept fuckery I will witness and to see just who else is so lacking in shame and self respect to join me in the theatre that day
Say what you want about the Sonic movie, it has Jim Carrey in it and he seems like he could be able to elevate that movie from utter shite to something almost bearable if only cause he'll chew through every scene and revel in the stupidity.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
Go to page 709, get the leaks, and tell your father what is contained.
Save him. Tell him that it's over, and that denial only extends the grieving process.
Dad's still at work so I can't let him know until later tonight (and I'm trying to figure out how I will give this to him), but my brothers are out at the moment and I'm texting them this shit. Still waiting for their reply since they gotta read through three long posts to get the full story, but my God this is so fucking unbelievable. This was the best they could do? I can't believe this.

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
Dad's still at work so I can't let him know until later tonight (and I'm trying to figure out how I will give this to him), but my brothers are out at the moment and I'm texting them this shit. Still waiting for their reply since they gotta read through three long posts to get the full story, but my God this is so fucking unbelievable. This was the best they could do? I can't believe this.
here.
Here's a big compilation
I'm sorry, but this is real.
It's time to let go.

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
I've no clue, but someone's saying the budget ALONE was 400 mil
I trust them.
I think this is the grand shit to end the decade. A spectacular shit to cap off the 2010's and usher in the 2020's.

itskaon

kiwifarms.net
The entire stupid fucking battle which is from fucking LEGEND OF KORRA! E;R knew the truth all along! Rey unleashes MAX-SUENESS and becomes empowered by the spirit of every jedi ever including Kylo Ren to defeat Palpatine. Rey then unleashes such a powerful Force lightning burst akin to Yoda's in TLJ which completely disables the Super Star Destroyers, locking them in place and making them unable to attack,
If this leak is true then i cant wait to burst out laughing when this scene happens, how does someone write this and think to themselves "yup this is good, this makes sense"

Dom Cruise

too... many... books...
kiwifarms.net
You know what? After seeing all of this, I want to see what Lucas' original plan was.

I'll give Lucas this much, at least I'm sure he had a plan, or at least half of one.

This sequel trilogy is the ultimate example of Disney getting all these new toys to play with on Christmas Day and getting so excited and crazed to play with them that they broke everything without getting to enjoy having it.
Supposedly the idea would have been going into the origins of the Force and explaining what it actually is.

Okay, so if Leia is training Rey, doesn't that completely invalidate the whole point of The Force Awakens and the search for Luke? They needed Luke to bring the Jedi back...but Leia can train Rey...so why didn't Leia just do it from the start?

Anyways, I just watched Jeremy Jahns' reaction to the trailer where he referenced the infamous "Sabre chucking" incident with Luke in TLJ, and something sparked in my brain where it got me thinking on how to make that whole situation better.

What if instead of chucking the sabre over his head, Luke handed it back to Rey and walked off? What if they expanded on the whole "Wars not make one great" idea by showcasing it visually and how Luke's methods don't involve just him swinging a sabre around.

What if they pulled a page out of the Karate Kid playbook where the master is seemingly doing nothing, but was actually teaching Rey the whole time without her realizing it. One of the biggest "oooh" and "aaaah" moments I remember from my childhood was the scene where Miyagi was like "Show me paint the fence...show me side to side...show me wax the floor" and the audience realizes right with Daniel that he was learning the entire time. And the best part was, they didn't have to explain it. They just showed it and we got it.

Well, what if they did that with Luke, where he gets Rey to do all these seemingly menial tasks and then it turns out she was learning about the Force and other techniques the whole time, and Luke did it as a way to test her worthiness and dedication to wanting to learn how to be a Jedi. And then she finally explodes at him and he demonstrates how much he taught her and how much she learned.
People probably would have complained about it ripping off Karate Kid, but it still would have been a lot better and more satisfying.

It's actually triple the budget. Bruce Campbell confirmed that for Army of Darkness and why it bombed.
The advertising budget for Army of Darkness was triple the budget?

I've no clue, but someone's saying the budget ALONE was 400 mil
I trust them.
I think this is the grand shit to end the decade. A spectacular shit to cap off the 2010's and usher in the 2020's.
Yeah, the 2010s is ending on a very interesting note.

I hope it is and Ian got him a good payday.

The handsome tard

So I scoop out his eyeballs with the spoon...
kiwifarms.net
1571783738163.png

Part of me wished this was in a way better movie. If it was, that image would have hyped me like a motherfucker but....no.
Nothing.
I feel nothing. Except maybe disgust and perhaps a bit of pleasure its truly going to suck dikks.

Let's slide the knife, Kiwis. Spread the spoilers. We are the autistic illuminati.
Oh NOW we are autistic illuminati? :roll:

Oh ok. By the way, what happened to Luke's green lightsaber? I find it weird that Rey would reassemble Anakin's broken saber instead of looking for the green one.
I think it was said Luke was suppose to originally have or that its still around somewhere but beyond the flashback, it wasnt seen in the sequel trilogy. For all we know, they wont bother with it, leave the disney expanded universe to use that plotpoint for a comic, I dont know.

So, seeing how the spoilers will be real, how will this affect the reception? Will it be like Game of Thrones, suffer a massive backlash? Or will the SJW/Reylo cultists save it from being demolished?
Yes and no, on one side, Im mad but on the other, not as much as I was. With GOT, it kind of happened all at once and then it was over. With this? We had this increasing sense of hatred/dissapointment/disgust/hopeless ever since TLJ (few even had it since TFA), it doesnt help that Disney made sure they CONSTANTLY not only ignored our constructive criticism (Rian out right mocking it), but they dared look at us, the fucking fans, and call us all the "meanie" names from the media: racist, homophobic, woman hater, islamophobic (dont ask why, they just find a way), man-baby and Trump supporter (because in clown world, having a political preference the elites dont like is THAT bad to them).
Freddie Prince Jr, some fucking nobody that used to be some nobody actor that were in some shitty to passable movies (and that voiced another nobody in Rebels), said "ITS FOR KIDS" as if, even if it was, we cant find faults so it can get better...this is the type of shit that has been happening for SO LONG...

That im kind of apathetic now...I do not care for Disney star wars and I much rather see them burn and lose money now since they gave their back to us to do what some dickless on twitter told them to do. Fine, assholes, I wont buy your toys, games, comics, books, whatever. I will pirate your movies at most because you dont get single DIME from me anymore, why would someone want money from a racist? Im sure they wouldnt, hehe...

Sorry, got bit drunk on the dark side in there but I doubt that the reylo fans will change much, IF at all. The backlash will be huge and disney knows it, they are simply preparing for it.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was.

If it was.

Iger, Disney as a whole, seem to make deals out of spite with no real benefits with the pay.
Iger is a fucking hack, whatever you want about Michael Eisner, I take him over that greedy fool anytime of the day, M.E still seemed he cared for the company at the end of the day in comparison to Iger.

Iger only cares about short term profit and yes, almost all CEOs do in a way but they still gotta take the long term consequences in consideration at least A LITTLE but Iger just wants to expand the empire, without quality control of those adquisitions. Now they have Fox and I guarandamntee you that Disney wont know what to do much with their brands (I really cant see any Alien movie working under disney, at least with Fox there was some tiny hope).

Disney is getting TOO big TOO fast, guess no one learned from the roman empire, huh? It doesnt matter to Iger, he will be leaving soon and the next CEO will reap the long term consequences while he gets the short term benefits...and he may or may not want to become a presidential candidate? But only time will tell if thats for real.

Iger cant go any faster, hopefully the next CEO cares...a LITTLE better than him (but im expecting a Iger 2.0).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino