Star Wars Griefing Thread (RISE OF THE SKYWALKER SPOILERS) - Safety off

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hope the link works. Palpatine is Snoke confirmed, we see the floating square, and the tanks of Snoke in background.
Right again!
1576208744072.png

Because she's a lgbt+ women of color, and it's easy for them to scream racism and sexism if people don't like it. At least they don't have a chance to fuck up beloved characthers if they make a spin-off show with them.

Though I would be more open with a spin-off show about Max Rebo
View attachment 1048025
He's way more adearing and way less obnoxious than Dr.Aphra.
I'd honestly watch a Max Rebo story to be honest, or for more content, a story about life in Jabba's court after Jabba's death. Gang wars, freedom, successors, the fate of sandy hutt empire, etc. It would probably work great as an animated thing for better emoting. Here's some nice fanart.
1576206510606.png

In old canon, the details of their lives after Jabba's death are quite interesting, especially for Max Rebo's band and Bib Fortuna, and many more have plenty of room for more expansion, except for Oola who sadly stayed dead in both canons (the fan artist took some liberties with her), but then again there's ways to work around this for those who might be interested, like writing it so Malakili the ex-Rancor keeper saved her out of pity, love, friendship or whatever comes to mind.

But in Disney canon, Max Rebo is just the brother of a more important character who is actually the main character of his story and is basically just a blue Han Solo who owes money to Jabba too, forcing them both into slavery once captured and both die on the sail barge along with everyone else and that's all there is too them... So instead we gotta have a story about mother fucking Doctor Aphra MD and her adventures with Shadow the 3PO, Shadow the R2, and Shadow the Chewbacca as they do nothing but spout dry sarcasm, snarky quips and complain a lot...

That was because Aphra's first appearance was in the 2015 Vader series, which was helmed by Kieron Gillen. I don't know what Gillen's politics are -- for all I know he's another raging SJW -- but I think he's a surprisingly good writer. I wish he'd go back to Uber and wrap it up properly.

The latest and last issue of Doctor Aphra is a fucking trainwreck, for all sorts of reasons. And that was after the LAST issue which had Aphra boffing her lesbian lover in a trash compactor.

But yes, before you ask. Fucking Aphra gets one over on Vader. Again. In fact she defeats him.

So much for the right hand of the Emperor. The guy who slaughtered who knows how many Jedi. Taken down by some scurvy little cunt just to make someone in Editorial feel good about 'muh patriarchy'.

I just... you can go read the shit if you like on the usual pirate-scan sites. I don't even want to stain KF's pages with this trash.
As if getting shamefully owned by a ginger and a bug-eyed baldy in Fallen Order wasn't bad enough, Vader has to get cucked to Aphra... AGAIN. I was enjoying her pitiful groveling so damn much... It was the first time she ever felt remotely humbled. And they had to go and tie her shit up on Tython of all places.

Last edited:

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
I got you fam:
That fucking fight scene (1.19) We only ever see 1-2 second shots of it, but it gets me every time :story:
The question is why should any man with a pair of balls not be diametrically opposed to this and try to stop it at every turn?
Beta cucks will cut you off at the knees in an attempt to get a little bit of puss.

CakeCutey

Coming to beat you
kiwifarms.net
I love how everything has come full circle now. The fans are tumbling over each other while Disney is trying they're hardest to salvage what they can from this sinking trilogy.
None get them angrier than if the Author flat-out tells them to go fuck themselves and that they're wrong, to the point where they'll aggressively pursue them and have a gigantic history of making death threats.
Interesting. That gives me memories of Voltron.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Aphra was interesting in the Vader series because in small doses she was tolerable and decent foil to Vader's straight man. Then shit got progressively more gay, and then literally gay when of course she had to be a lesbian to make the manic-pixie-dream-deadpool-ripoff complete.

Also don't forget to consume product, because if you don't consume product there might not be any new product to get excited about.

Glad I couldn't help

Ohai!
kiwifarms.net
I love this. I love this so much. I love how the subreddits are acting like a fucking Orthodoxy for fandom, in full damage control. I love how there’s a decent chance Disney is influencing them directly.

I love the denial, the rebellion, the fact that there’s been this perfect confluence of factors to finally shatter the illusion for everyone involved, even the sequel shills.

I love that we’ve got our own dark corner to document it all and laugh. We’ve got a bit of a party line in this thread, but we’d rather laugh at a shill then ban them. It’s great.

Honestly it’s the most fun I’ve had with Star Wars in a while, in it’s own weird way.
Sounds like it is like watching the last days of a death cult or a dictatorship.

Last edited:

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
Also don't forget to consume product, because if you don't consume product there might not be any new product to get excited about.
I'll consume product all right, I will pirate the movie in one way or another, with no remorse
and I'm usually against pirating movies while there in theater.

But in Disney canon, Max Rebo is just the brother of a more important character who is actually the main character of his story and is basically just a blue Han Solo who owes money to Jabba too, forcing them both into slavery once captured and both die on the sail barge along with everyone else and that's all there is too them... So instead we gotta have a story about mother fucking Doctor Aphra MD and her adventures with Shadow the 3PO, Shadow the R2, and Shadow the Chewbacca as they do nothing but spout dry sarcasm, snarky quips and complain a lot...
Did those fuckers really kill him off like that?! I'm not that deep into a lot of canon lore, but fuck the story-group for killing them off like that and somehow allowing for most of the Ewoks cartoon to remain canon, while changing characters backstories that have no effect on the nu- trilogy. Did I mention I have some beef with the story group? I love James Luceno's works in the nu-canon. (I really liked Tarkin and Catalyst.) Though reading them there's subtext of him in-fighting with him and Pablo Hildago behind the scenes. I believe there was more infighting between the authors and the story group than it's lead to believe, but a lot of them bended the knee so they wouldn't get fired, or replaced.

While the Story Group pretty much allows Ruin Johnson and Jar Jar Abrams to do what they want. It should be noted that Pablo Hildalgo has disdain for the Fantasy flight books as it keeps a lot of legend lore intact, and dose not bend the knee to the Story group's whim. Pablo Hildago cannot outright say they are un-canon lore wise, but his twitter account is locked now so I really don't know anymore.

Oh Did I mention I don't like the story group?

ditto

kiwifarms.net
So with a week left before IX's release, Iger has set himself up for humiliation as he's apparently meeting with Scorsese after he bashed the MCU.
Probably to throw money at Scorsese and beg him to work some gritty Joker magic. Imagine some shitty sepia toned Green Goblin oscarbait.

Side note, where do women get off with this attitude? It's not "equal" it's "female", they're not even trying to hide the fact that they're female supremacists who are trying to establish a matriarchy.
Always with things that are already popular. Why not reclaim The Last Starfighter for feminism instead?

Gang wars, freedom, successors, the fate of sandy hutt empire, etc.
Goodfellas in space sounds fucking awesome.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll consume product all right, I will pirate the movie in one way or another, with no remorse
and I'm usually against pirating movies while there in theater.

Did those fuckers really kill him off like that?! I'm not that deep into a lot of canon lore, but fuck the story-group for killing them off like that and somehow allowing for most of the Ewoks cartoon to remain canon, while changing characters backstories that have no effect on the nu- trilogy. Did I mention I have some beef with the story group? I love James Luceno's works in the nu-canon. (I really liked Tarkin and Catalyst.) Though reading them there's subtext of him in-fighting with him and Pablo Hildago behind the scenes. I believe there was more infighting between the authors and the story group than it's lead to believe, but a lot of them bended the knee so they wouldn't get fired, or replaced.

While the Story Group pretty much allows Ruin Johnson and Jar Jar Abrams to do what they want. It should be noted that Pablo Hildalgo has disdain for the Fantasy flight books as it keeps a lot of legend lore intact, and dose not bend the knee to the Story group's whim. Pablo Hildago cannot outright say they are un-canon lore wise, but his twitter account is locked now so I really don't know anymore.

Oh Did I mention I don't like the story group?
Wait, Hidalgo is still keeping his twitter on lock down after the whole lady emperor drama? What a fucking pussy. Makes me wish Matt Martin did the same. They're basically both birds of a feather. And speaking of Matt, it turns out he liked tweets criticizing Boyega, the cast and JJ for speaking their minds.
1576234466496.png

Matt Martin truly is the most obnoxious and dainty shill of all, made all the more shameless by the fact that everyone knows he's on Disney's payroll. All that jackass used to be in charge of was managing an SW merch website, yet Kennedy promotes him to the Story Group simply because he's the best bootlicker of all and even gets his own immortalized self-insert in Aladdin's Rebels courtesy of Filoni.

Last edited:

Poe-Shen Zcela

Enjoy the cream boys. On hiatus for a bit
kiwifarms.net
Matt Martin truly is the most obnoxious and dainty shill of all, made all the more shameless by the fact that everyone knows he's on Disney's payroll. All that jackass used to be in charge of was managing the SW merch sites, yet Kennedy promotes him to the Story Group simply because he's the best bootlicker of all and even gets his own immortalized self-insert in Aladdin's Rebels courtesy of Filoni.
You've got it all wrong, he doesn't get paid nearly enough to be a shill:

Of course it looks like that'll be remedied soon, one way or the other:

I think this could be it. This could be what finally gets Disney to cut off any and all dead weight. Either Lucasfilm goes or KK and her cheap-ass hires go.

Last edited:

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Everyone on this goddamn thread, I am once again stressing to not buy a ticket. Sneak the fuck in. The rat does not deserve rewards for sloppy insincere efforts.
There is zero chance that I will contribute to this movie's box office numbers. Even if someone tries to pay for a ticket for me, I will refuse.

I simply do NOT want to see this in theaters. My last two theater experiences with Star Wars (Last Jedi and Solo) were miserable. Last Jedi was miserable because of how aggressively terrible the film was in every way imaginable (and the audience in the packed theater was so quiet throughout the entire movie that you could hear a pindrop-- no lie, it was morose). Solo was miserable because (a) the movie was dumb and annoying, and (b) the cinematography was so bad that it literally made my eyes hurt and gave me a headache. I had to keep my head down during the Kessel Run scene.

Fuck you, Star Wars. I will find other means to witness this upcoming trainwreck-- means that don't involve me being in a movie theater.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
Well, Mandalorian was pretty good again. I didn't know Clancy Brown was going to be in it, so super nice surprise.

Set design was good. It was a break someone out of jail episode...but it was done well.

Rehashing old episodic western stories but giving them the Star Wars dressing actually is pretty fun. As crap as Disney Wars has been, I'm fine with this maybe never telling anything beyond the pair drifting around making a living in the universe. It can be fucked up but if there's not a lot of story beyond that, I don't see it even having to interact with anything beyond its own bubble. That may keep it safe for a while from the SJW shit. Sort of like how Netflix Marvel did minus Jessica Jones.

It is also nice that by Episode 6 we have already seen more classic aliens and new aliens than all of the ST.

Anyways, I think it was the best episode so far.

Enjoy the Gungan joke.

Jaimas

Pre-Crisis Cinnamon Roll Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or better yet, make their own shit and stop stealing ours.

The sense of entitlement feminists have, they really act like they're owed shit just by virtue of being female.

There's three reasons they keep going after established IPs:

1. They want to use the IP as a vector for their own stories and own ideas, and unlike creators who care about the universes they are entrusted with, they self-evidently don't and care only for their ability to cynically use the property to push their own shit. On the off-chance one of them fucks up full-bore, they have massive bitch-fits not because they care about the franchise they've damaged, but because they can no longer soapbox using it.

2. Established IPs have an established customer-base that they can shriek at. That the customer-base may not want what they're selling is not a conclusion they are concerned with, because they will get positive feedback from their idiot friends who will simply be happy that their preferred brand of Autism is being shoved in the public's face with all the subtlety of horse-cock guy. When the customer then rightly tells them to fuck off, they act like the customer should have no say in what they consume even though by all accounts they ultimately have absolute authority.

3. They also do it because it helps them co-opt the attached communities involved. Just like they want to leave a personal stain on what the series is for the sake of ego, they want to also force the community attached to the work to adopt their shit, even as they show sneering fucking contempt for any long-running fans that rightly call them out for not knowing and more importantly not caring about the existing franchise. In the eyes of these idiots, Fandoms are something to bring to heel, not listened to. Quite literally the entirety of the main story group Kathleen Kennedy hired is diversity hires devoted entirely to not giving the fans anything they want, and somehow thinking they can turn a profit from it all.

It's box office cancer, and they deserve everything they get for doing this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino