Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Fat they/them shut-in who fucks the ghosts of serial killers, sings while pooping in public

THOTHunterAlice

Let's kill some THOTpires.
kiwifarms.net

Azafran90

*Space Blancmange*
kiwifarms.net
It's because they have no muscle mass. She lays in bed all day in her pajamas, she usually doen't even get up to shower. Her arms and legs have almost no muscle to them at all and it leads them to look like they're normal person sized, when actually on a normal person the fat would be gone too and they'd be damn near skeletal.
Is there a single inch of her body that she has´t neglected to the point of uselessness?

The Ghost of ODB

The worst bork is a lie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She looks like someone with Downs syndrome trying to be gangsta. Someone please get this spherical spud a qualified team of tard wranglers and keep it away from any and all animals and firearms- lest she tries to eat them or kill someone because of her exceptionalism. Thanks.
spedlife.PNG

It's a shame that introducing Necky and Staph to each other would be touching the poo. Imagine the milk.

cogsworth

Satan made me Racist
kiwifarms.net
Is there a single inch of her body that she has´t neglected to the point of uselessness?
Nope! In fact I'm officially predicting that in a few years, maybe 5, she's going to require glasses. Not because of any inborn abnormality or natural warping of the lenses, but because she will have spent so much time straining her eyes using a computer in the dark + high triglycerides blocking up the teeny tiny vessels that feed blood into them that her eyes will just be fucking shot and require external help.

I'm also predicting a Diabetes Scare (insulin resistance) that she will ignore and brush off until its full blown beetus, and then she'll use it for another go at social security.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 797508
You don't even know what dick tastes like. You're a virgin by your own admission.
View attachment 797509
Most people outgrow this kind of stuff (if they were ever weird enough to be into it in the first place) by the time they turn 16, y'know.
in order to say this shit staph, you have to actually have sexual prospects, i.e. people who want their dicks sucked by you.
also yes completely asexual not just a femcel.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 797508
You don't even know what dick tastes like. You're a virgin by your own admission.
View attachment 797509
Most people outgrow this kind of stuff (if they were ever weird enough to be into it in the first place) by the time they turn 16, y'know.
I think Steph uses occult fantasies to help her cope with how pathetic her really is.

She wants it all to be real so bad, because in her mind then she would be a badass, sexy succubus. But the reality is shes a whiney, entitled mongoloid that has amounted to nothing in her life.

PuckishRogue

Baby enjoy toy mommy buy for you
kiwifarms.net
Again with fetishizing trans people. Most people don't run out seeking a trans partner. They meet someone they like and if they're trans, then that's just a fact. It's not like saying "Oh I like redheads", it's fetishizing their dysphoria and their predicament.
Just admit you want to fuck men. All the people you've 'married' have been men, you thirst for cock, and not even subtly. You don't even mention cis women or post op trans women. It's all about the dick with you.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Again with fetishizing trans people. Most people don't run out seeking a trans partner. They meet someone they like and if they're trans, then that's just a fact. It's not like saying "Oh I like redheads", it's fetishizing their dysphoria and their predicament.
Just admit you want to fuck men. All the people you've 'married' have been men, you thirst for cock, and not even subtly. You don't even mention cis women or post op trans women. It's all about the dick with you.
please note that the trans man (vagino) in her fantasy is the only one she's not having sex with. almost like she doesn't like vagina or something. Course she'd spin it as "it's because I don't like men, shitlord" but we all know tgirls are just men playing pretty princess to her. Vaginas are iiiccckkkyyy and gurlz are only cute when they've got cute little peens to penetrate, a strapon just won't do.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
please note that the trans man (vagino) in her fantasy is the only one she's not having sex with. almost like she doesn't like vagina or something. Course she'd spin it as "it's because I don't like men, shitlord" but we all know tgirls are just men playing pretty princess to her. Vaginas are iiiccckkkyyy and gurlz are only cute when they've got cute little peens to penetrate, a strapon just won't do.
Staph is a shitlord because she upholds cisheteropatriarchal ideas of how sex should be done and isn't actively fighting against the sex binary. If she were REALLY woke, she's include Peng Shuilin and a black disabled nonbinary post op intersex trans woman. She's basically straight at this point. Smh.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
She just keeps raising and raising and raising her sexual standards so she can justify the complete lack of sexual interest others have in her.

Classic incel move. "Bisexual Satanic transgirl who will help with my activism and be ok with my ghost husbandos" is the new "5'2" blonde haired white virgin who is horny all the time and will be my fuckmommy".

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino