Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Fat they/them shut-in who fucks the ghosts of serial killers, sings while pooping in public

Meowzers

AC: :33 < you GOTTA be kitten me
kiwifarms.net
Now, some of what we can hope is foreshadowing:

View attachment 931024
View attachment 931031
View attachment 931030
View attachment 931029
...so instead of telling him to cool it, Stephanie went into a rage. Fucking lol
she is just...SO close to self awareness. so fucking close. 👌this fucking close. but she always misses it. i just don't understand. how does her soggy little brain work? how is she so out of sorts with the world?

If she throws a tantrum in court and curses the judge's womb, I'm gonna blast off to the moon in joy. I hope she won't even be held in contempt of court, I just want to see her cry about it on her tumblr and mastodon about how ableist the system is.

View attachment 931289

Her latest LARP poetry.
this is kinda brutal if you hiss/scream it in a death metal voice, but then again i'm a wee bit drunk so it probably doesn't count.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
A4A1B152-8C91-4ECA-B719-66079596B2DB.png
You come from a middle class family you dumb cunt. Stop appropriating the struggles of the lower class.

E24137D0-4BF1-48BA-A1EF-A5E40D41C330.pngDBE42568-5D9D-4779-B761-7EB0E78B47B7.png
I don’t remember seeing this posted, if it was, forgiveness please.

08F0D296-41C9-493E-A3BC-CB8C602CD996.jpeg
:story:

Edit: just realized I double posted. Not sure what the etiquette is when it’s hours between postings?

THOTHunterAlice

Twinkety Cricket
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932407
You come from a middle class family you dumb cunt. Stop appropriating the struggles of the lower class.

View attachment 932408View attachment 932409

View attachment 932410

Edit: just realized I double posted. Not sure what the etiquette is when it’s hours between postings?
Little bit of a PL but fuck it: Stephy, as someone who was diagnosed with the autisms by a professional let me tell you something: you ain't autistic, you're just flat out stupid so stop trying to pretend that you are for muh upreshiun points.

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932407

View attachment 932410

I think you're fine. As long as it's an update and not in the same day as your previous post, no one will care. Up to the mods if they merge though.

What's wrong with wearing a hat to the "DSS"? I'm assuming she means her county services or maybe her SSI hearing. For county services, they don't give a fuck what you wear. If you're dressed really nice, they might side eye you if you ask for assistance, but we all know Steph and proper dressing are incompatible. For a hearing, well, wearing a hat to any hearing is in poor taste unless you're a Pimp named Slickback.

Unless she's referring specifically to her hat, in which case, yes, wearing that hideous abomination anywhere is an affront to God and Satan and every being and it needs to be cast into the fires of not Hell, but the local garbage incinerator.

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932407

View attachment 932410

Couple things here,

Claiming anyone who goes on KF to read about your shitty behavior is trying to stomp out trans people is wrong and just plain manipulative. I could say “anyone who makes shitty patches wants to stomp out all tailors!” It doesn’t make it true.

Second, we weren’t friends with the Christchurch shooter. Get your websites straight.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
What I want to know is when she gets the almost inevitable denial letter (few people get approval first time when applying for SSI) if she's going to appeal or just go reee about the denial on social media and do some shitty sigils to curse the SSA. The latter is guaranteed, I know. It'd just be like her if she'd just go "oh ok" without trying to fight for the tugboat.

Use a thinner brush for those shitty patches, at least. Reminds me of when I'd paint letters with the wider brushes with tempura paint in elementary school art class. They looked just like that. The bleeding ain't helping either.

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
fetishizer.jpg

"Trans men" huh?

Gee, Steph, no one has called you out for chasing trans men. It's only trans women that you've fetishized. Is she a liar or is this her saying she sees trans women still as men?

Oh who am I kidding, of course she does. She should just admit she's a straight woman who wants trap cock. There's one thing worse than a chaser degenerate and that's a dishonest chaser degenerate.

THOTHunterAlice

Twinkety Cricket
kiwifarms.net

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
Josie didn’t call you on it because like many abusers you preyed on someone who was vulnerable.

It would be so easy for Stephanie to do better, but she’s just too stuck up her own ass to do that. Why do that when she can play victim?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino