Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Obese they/them shut-in, has a harem of serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

MaoBigDong

Pamela Swain Gave Me Ass Cancer
kiwifarms.net
There are ways to use makeup to contour your face to add masculine detail, but considering Steph doesn't know how to use makeup anyway I doubt she would understand how to do it. Even so most people overdo it i.e drag kings and trans men who add mascara beards. Subtle makeup on a guy to help with features you don't like about yourself (bags under eyes, pock marks, thinning eyebrows, etc.) can be a positive thing IMHO but steph's not a guy and barely qualifies as "queer" in general so it's not like any of this advice applies to her.

With all the time she spends on the internet you would think she would have just pulled up a makeup tutorial or two already. She's so lazy she can't even type 2 words into the youtube searchbar. God forbid she ever want to improve upon her skills, or lack thereof. The internet is such a vast resource that you can use to learn basically anything for free and she uses it to reee about her identities and prey on children as the ghost of MJ.

Meowzers

(=^• ω •^=)
kiwifarms.net
so i was thinking about something.
i think she does actually have PTSD - but hear me out.
we make fun of her because who in the fuck is so sensitive that they get PTSD from being fired from a job? a normal person would be bummed, maybe get depressed, but eventually shrug it off. but here's the thing, stapphy's not normal. initially i thought she was relatively neurotypical and was just a dramatic attention seeker, but with the MJ child grooming saga revelation and her following chimp out, i'm thinking she's not as all there as i originally assumed. she's seriously somehow so stupid/exceptional/fucked in the head that being fired is enough make her eat hand sanitizer.
it's sort of like, two people can catch the same cold. person A recovers quickly, but person B takes longer to recover because they have a naturally weak constitution. steph has a weak mental constitution is what i'm getting at.

she has a bad habit of catastrophizing every little bad thing that happens to her. it's extremely bad actually. it's her worst personality trait and the biggest one holding her back form being a functioning human being imo. i'm guessing her thought process during the purell situation was something like 'i'm getting fired, this sucks -> i'm such a failure, i'll never be able to get a job ever again -> what's the point in living if i can't get a job, i might as well just kill myself.' i think everyone catastrophizes to some degree during stressful situations ('i'm going to be stuck in traffic forever!' 'this homework is so hard, i'm gonna die!' etc), but normal people can reel it in and get back to reality before they do anything rash. steph can't, and she's stubborn as fuck. that's why she's just this horrible ball of pent up rage all the time.

this doesn't mean she's completely hopeless, or excuse her behavior, of course. DBT therapy is designed to treat this exact thing. but in order for any sort of therapy to work, you have to be self aware and actively trying to get better, and we all know that will never happen. she's angry and bitter, and on some level probably hates how angry she is just because being angry all the time is uncomfortable, but she's made that so much of her identity that she's grown complacent in it. it's easier to screech MUH DISABLEETIES and piss her pants than try to make her problems more manageable.
(likewise, i'm sure there's something that can be done about the fucking peeing her pants thing, but it's just another part of her identity now that she's grown complacent with, and gives her disability munchie points. i don't doubt at all that she's a munchie to some degree but that's a whole nother story.)

tl;dr i've said it before in this thread but i could psychoanalyze this bitch forever. every new revelation just adds another chapter of bullshit to my dossier. to me she's just as fascinating as CWC, maybe even moreso. definitely in my top 5 favorite cows.

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so i was thinking about something.
i think she does actually have PTSD - but hear me out.
we make fun of her because who in the fuck is so sensitive that they get PTSD from being fired from a job? a normal person would be bummed, maybe get depressed, but eventually shrug it off. but here's the thing, stapphy's not normal. initially i thought she was relatively neurotypical and was just a dramatic attention seeker, but with the MJ child grooming saga revelation and her following chimp out, i'm thinking she's not as all there as i originally assumed. she's seriously somehow so stupid/exceptional/fucked in the head that being fired is enough make her eat hand sanitizer.
it's sort of like, two people can catch the same cold. person A recovers quickly, but person B takes longer to recover because they have a naturally weak constitution. steph has a weak mental constitution is what i'm getting at.

she has a bad habit of catastrophizing every little bad thing that happens to her. it's extremely bad actually. it's her worst personality trait and the biggest one holding her back form being a functioning human being imo. i'm guessing her thought process during the purell situation was something like 'i'm getting fired, this sucks -> i'm such a failure, i'll never be able to get a job ever again -> what's the point in living if i can't get a job, i might as well just kill myself.' i think everyone catastrophizes to some degree during stressful situations ('i'm going to be stuck in traffic forever!' 'this homework is so hard, i'm gonna die!' etc), but normal people can reel it in and get back to reality before they do anything rash. steph can't, and she's stubborn as fuck. that's why she's just this horrible ball of pent up rage all the time.

this doesn't mean she's completely hopeless, or excuse her behavior, of course. DBT therapy is designed to treat this exact thing. but in order for any sort of therapy to work, you have to be self aware and actively trying to get better, and we all know that will never happen. she's angry and bitter, and on some level probably hates how angry she is just because being angry all the time is uncomfortable, but she's made that so much of her identity that she's grown complacent in it. it's easier to screech MUH DISABLEETIES and piss her pants than try to make her problems more manageable.
(likewise, i'm sure there's something that can be done about the fucking peeing her pants thing, but it's just another part of her identity now that she's grown complacent with, and gives her disability munchie points. i don't doubt at all that she's a munchie to some degree but that's a whole nother story.)

tl;dr i've said it before in this thread but i could psychoanalyze this bitch forever. every new revelation just adds another chapter of bullshit to my dossier. to me she's just as fascinating as CWC, maybe even moreso. definitely in my top 5 favorite cows.
I severely doubt it's PTSD but I'd 100% believe it's BPD. She has a lot of the hallmarks of that disorder, and catastrophizing every little thing to the point of suicide attempts is one of them (as is the rage, the cutting out people for single 'offenses', the constant paranoia, the perception of being slighted at every turn, and every other personality trait she has).

Meowzers

(=^• ω •^=)
kiwifarms.net
I severely doubt it's PTSD but I'd 100% believe it's BPD. She has a lot of the hallmarks of that disorder, and catastrophizing every little thing to the point of suicide attempts is one of them (as is the rage, the cutting out people for single 'offenses', the constant paranoia, the perception of being slighted at every turn, and every other personality trait she has).
i can absolutely see her having borderline. she hits nearly every symptom, but who knows what would happen if she was diagnosed with it? yeah, being properly diagnosed and having a therapy plan put in place for that specific disorder would put her on the track to becoming a functioning human, but BPD is so stylish in the queer disabled self-diagnosing tumblr hell circle. it gives her more oppression/spoonie points than her foot picking ever could. it's a double-edged sword.

cogsworth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i can absolutely see her having borderline. she hits nearly every symptom, but who knows what would happen if she was diagnosed with it? yeah, being properly diagnosed and having a therapy plan put in place for that specific disorder would put her on the track to becoming a functioning human, but BPD is so stylish in the queer disabled self-diagnosing tumblr hell circle. it gives her more oppression/spoonie points than her foot picking ever could. it's a double-edged sword.
It would help if she would stop lying to her therapists (such as the current one that she doesn't tell about any of her own behavior and just whines to about Dah Haturz) or fighting them (like the doctor at Elmira who couldn't get a diagnosis or therapy plan to stick because she refused to tell him anything true or work with him in any way and her family lied to get her out before anyone could actually discover that something is deeply wrong with her).

But she'll never do that, because the idea of someone finding out there's something wrong with her that isn't pitiable and doesn't generate social capital on tumblr-culture sites (like PTSD, depression, anxiety, OCD, the 'sad and bwoken UwU' ones) is unbearable to her.

cogsworth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember what she has ptsd about?? Is it getting fired and drinking sanitizer specifically? Or is it from liking Clay Aiken? Getting called a lesbo at 13 for holding her friend’s hand? Fantasizing about her father? I really don’t remember at this point.
I think it was all of it, plus her parents making her do her chores and take baths, and people telling her Clay Aiken is gay, and being exposed for preying on children the first time. Basically anytime she gets in trouble for her own actions, is made to act like a normal human being, or faces the slightest amount of negativity from anyone at any point, it gives her double triple super PTSD.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it was all of it, plus her parents making her do her chores and take baths, and people telling her Clay Aiken is gay, and being exposed for preying on children the first time. Basically anytime she gets in trouble for her own actions, is made to act like a normal human being, or faces the slightest amount of negativity from anyone at any point, it gives her double triple super PTSD.
But she will 100% kick your ass irl.

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She says her PTSD is from a combination of childhood bullying, her dad yelling sometimes, and "being stalked irl" over MJ Internet drama in 2009-2010. (Is that just her cryptic way of referring to the DA child grooming incident, or was there a separate, earlier MJ-related Internet blowout?) Like cogsworth said, she's since latched onto it as a catch-all for anything that makes her mad, including her mom telling her to wash her greasy hair.

Some old posts where she talks about the causes:

PTSD causes.png

ptsd internet stalker.png

stalked 09 - 10.png

ptsd diagnosis.png

Her current therapist apparently diagnosed her (LCSWs can diagnose) but I'm positive she's also said that someone at the psych hospital after the hand sanitizer incident suggested PTSD to her and that's where she first heard she might have it.

Last edited:

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
"I take refuge in horror movies/true crime." is a really bad follow up to talking about your violent thoughts. What I'm gathering is, Staph lives vicariously through the ghost husbandos.

If memory serves, the "IRL stalking" probably refers to the group who outed Staph as a predator the first time.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net