Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Obese they/them shut-in, has a harem of serial killers' ghosts, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"WHY WONT YOU JUST LET ME MOVE ON!!! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT ANYWAY FOR MAKING ME ANGRY AND SCARED!!!" Yeah that's literally what every abusive little shit since the beginning of time has said. Just fucking stop it, Stephanie.

You have the power to make the MW situation resolved, it takes two very easy steps.

Step 1: Stop stalking her blog.

Step 2: never mention her name again as long as you live.

Problem fucking solved, instantly.

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was slightly moved by her diatribe until she topped it off with the "maybe I want to see the blood, muahahaha" edgelord bullshit.

If she's truly that terrified of the police in Binghamton, she needs to stop going to antifa meetings until she gets her paranoia under control in therapy. She won't, though, because she loves LARPing as a big bad Nazi-stomper too much.

cr0wnd

kiwifarms.net
If you don't like people reading your stupid posts, then maybe you should consider not writing them at all? Delete your social media accounts and start writing a diary so that you don't make a fool of yourself on the internet and find a hobby or a job that makes you forget about social media. It is possible to live without them, you know.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
I sware if I didn't know any better, I'd say that steph's mastodon is a completely created hyperbolic caricature of a edgy, manipulative, spergy, personality disordered, lazy genderspecial; that is nicknamed the womb wizard.

But I do know better, and it still surprises me that she thinks she is the innocent victim in all of this and that it's all our fault she makes a complete jackass of herself online daily.

Hey Stephanie, just like someone said above, you can walk away from social media and live a much better life. You might even make a friend.

But I'm guessing that would fuck up your "UwU poor me" victim narrative that allows you to leech off your aging parents as you barrel your way tard-face-first to the tender age of 40.

Christ.

Requiem for a Shark

kiwifarms.net
Steph is a true crime/horror sperg, but she doesn't even know that it's the carotid artery, not the jugular that squirts. No one wants you to die anyway, Steph. Not us. Not the cops. Not MW.

And the "You people don't understand I'm damaged and not responsible for my shitty behavior!" is a classic narc response. Having mental illness/trauma/health issues are not acceptable excuses for poor behavior. But I've learned that you can tell narcissists that a million times and they'll never learn. I'm just glad this creature's uterus got incinerated at a biohazardous waste facility somewhere so she can't make a real human child the target of her narc abuse someday. (RIP in peace her astral spawn that she neglects.)

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
I would like to remind the court that Staph's "PTSD" stems from people taking a stand against their grooming of young teens on the Internet.

I also cannot stand the "it was just one little mistake" bullshit. Staph has never once taken accountability for their actions or genuinely apologized, they have only ever made shallow attempts to divert attention away from themselves like a child who doesn't want to get in trouble for hitting someone.

You never apologized. You never fixed your behavior. What exactly are people, especially MW, supposed to forgive?

Staph, you're white and look like somebody stuck a potato with forks for limbs. The cops are never going to see you as a threat, quit inflating your own importance.

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
Steph is a true crime/horror sperg, but she doesn't even know that it's the carotid artery, not the jugular that squirts.
well she did have this line in her shitty self published book "inserting his tongue deep down her pharynx" which by the way would make shark's (that's the most re.tarded name for a high school bully, then again, steph thinks high school is exactly what it is like in shitty disney films) girlfriend choke since the pharynx is part of your respiratory system and anatomically would be impossible unless he has a tongue like a lickitung's, has the worst case of microcephaly, or she can unhinge her jaw like a snake. Oh, here's a picture of your pharynx for reference, steph.

tl;dr steph flunked biology class and needs to learn that in English, even if words are synonyms carry very different connotations, implications, and severity. Such as 'ugly' vs 'hideous' despite meaning the same thing, have two different connotations.

cogsworth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
Delicious. Finally, some good fucking self awareness.
Stephanie I'm actually a little proud of you right now, don't disappoint me by backsliding. Stay OFF her blog and AWAY from her, don't talk to/about her, leave her be and you'll have made the first step towards progress.
I don't see any self awareness. She still talks as if we make fun of her for something she did in the PAST.

No, Steph. We are making fun of you for your currents currently. The ones happening right now, right here in 2020

cogsworth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't see any self awareness. She still talks as if we make fun of her for something she did in the PAST.

No, Steph. We are making fun of you for your currents currently. The ones happening right now, right here in 2020
She's acknowleged that she's the cause of her own troubles and that she needs to stop doing the things that are directly causing her (and everyone around her) distress and problems. I call that a step forward, if she can stick with it and actually knock it the fuck off.