• Dragged through the worst mud, muck, and bodily fluids that said Autistic Person has.
  1. I'm live with the Ralph Retort and Nick Rekieta to talk about Chris.

Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / ClayAikenGurl / FedoraHippieFat they/them shut-in who fucks the ghosts of serial killers on the astral plane

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hamplanet Fitness, Apr 30, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

1. out of curiosity, has there been any mention of what media Stephanie likes, aside from her ghost possé?

My theory On the craft; it and similar stories attracts such crowds because the antagonist (or protagonist in their eyes) is down trodden and maybe abused which someone might relate to, (iirc the girl in the story had an abusive dad while the others had problems with students at school) whether it's very mild (grandpa called
    Xer a faggot), overblown (I'm an oppressed minority beware the cishernormatives) a lie (eg. Phil) or sadly real. The downside is the antagonist deals with by pretty much saying "life sucks, time to be a jerk from now on". Insert power struggle, the story goes on. It's not a good attitude, fictional with magic powers or no, and it's meant I guess to be seen as wrong by the producers as it's the antagonist who does it, but the audience has other ideas.

Maybe Stephanie needed a better role model on how to deal with her issues, but that depends on what she liked watching/ reading I guess

• Agree Agree x 1
    redcent

redcent Doesn't deserve it

kiwifarms.is
  2. I mostly hate it because it has a heavy association with people like Steph, as well as just obnoxiousness in general.
    I think that “fag” can be kind of a funny word if used properly, though.
    I think I’ve just become bitter over a bunch of speds claiming to unequivocally speak for me

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    scathefire

scathefire god is stuck

kiwifarms.is
  3. Well, for anyone who hasn't taken the time to acquaint themselves with who exactly Clay Aiken is...

Even back then her tastes were questionable.
    clay.PNG Damn. What a heartthrob.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    NoFeline

NoFeline Welcome to Bronycon 2013

kiwifarms.is
  4. One thing I have noticed, all her loves or obsessions all have the whole "struggling minority" schtick. Clay is the poor white gay guy who was a nerd and struggled thru school with bullying to make it big. Richard Ramirez was am abused child who "got his own back" and had really good cheekbones and the Latin mystique. Jeffrey Dahamer, gay male, abuse. Michael Jackson, "genderfluid" queer male, sexually and physically abused as a kid, made it big, got accused of shit but made it thru. She never seems to harem the "normies" or even cis gay dude, because they become NON cis when they are with her. Magically.

It's like they represent everything she THINKS her life has had. Parental abuse, sexual abuse, fascination with the dark side, and the beloved trope of "they became better because of my love". Ugh. She is just so..... homoerasive.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan Your roving Californialand reporter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. Except for Heath Ledger. He's the curveball in this harem.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  6. He played a gay guy in a film though, so maybe that counts? I have no idea what too much of a stretch is for this one, but that's barely a reach, so...plausible?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  7. She's fetishizing homosexuals (who aren't gay for her (kind of like a fujoshi, almost?)) and trans girl penis but sees nothing wrong with it somehow. She calls herself ace and queer but somehow all her obsessions are with penis. All of them. imo you can't be a goddamn lesbian if all you've ever taken is trans girl dick. Sure you can love them for their "soul" or whatever, but if you retch and leave the second a vagina comes into the picture, you've got a fetish for trans "girls", you're not a fucking lesbian.

I think deep down she's a cishet white female ashamed of not being oppressed and that's why she fetishizes gay people so hard, because she wants to be one and perceives them as "special" and their struggles as "beautiful". She's the leftist freak who sends the LGBT movement backwards three decades because she wants homos to have special treatment, not equal treatment, when all they really want is to be able to hold hands with someone of the same sex without being stared at like a freak (or God forbid, a homely white girl's fetish). Somehow her head is so far up her own ass that she refuses to see any contradiction to her "totes lgbt support".

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Agree Agree x 3
    keyboredsm4sh

keyboredsm4sh I want breakfast.

kiwifarms.is
  8. You’re spot on, and now that you say it it almost reminds me of MLM culture on tumblr. At least she’s not claiming to be a man when she’s obviously just a yaoi fan girl who wants to fuck gay dudes.

Honest question, do you guys ever think she fetishized Clay Aiken the same way she does her little ghost boyfriend harem? My theory here is that she started out with a pretty normal dude like Clay Aiken, and as she got progressively more into edgy tumblr culture the edgier guys were who she fantasized about more and more. Maybe it went a little like this: Clay Aiken, MJ, Heath Ledger, then Dahmer and Ramirez? Just a thought, but anywho...

It’s pretty obvious she’s just the straight girl who always fantasized about her gay best friend (and probably flirted with him awkwardly even though she knew he was gay). She probably just has a sissy fetish too but tries to hide it as trans girl appreciation, although she fails pretty miserably at that.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 7
    MaoBigDong

MaoBigDong 12 Year Old Ass Cancer Survivor

kiwifarms.is
  9. I was just thinking the same thing, she'd go for a crossdressing straight man (difference between them and troons is at the end of the day, crossdressers admit they're men) if he passed well enough and didn't say anything. Not like she can tell the difference.

• Agree Agree x 4
    keyboredsm4sh

kiwifarms.is
  10. That sounds like the correct order she would have fallen into obsession over all those guys. Clay Aiken was probably first since she talked about being infatuated by him from the moment she saw him audition for American Idol in 2003. I figure MJ came next, though it may have been Heath Ledger. It's also a possibility she became obsessed with both at the same time. I assume MJ was first with some pretty loose reasoning (MJ was very popular many years before Ledger, she was infinitely more infatuated with MJ going so far as to claim she was kin with MJ, and her Photobucket has close to 2.5k images of MJ while only ~600 of Ledger, I assume she has more of MJ since she's been collecting them longer). She did mention that Ledger was the first ghost to come bone her, though, so there's that. Dahmer and Ramirez definitely came last since she was fairly normal stanning for Clay and MJ and such but then got all edgy and goffik around the time she added the serial killers to her harem.

Also I definitely think that she dismissed Clay Aiken's sexuality and got wet thinking about his twink body flopping around on top of her when she was 14. I sure as hell know I disregarded the sexuality Christian Siriano (Project Runway winner and certified fag) so that I could thirst over him as a tween. The problem is she can never admit she did something so heinous or else her SJW friends will eat her alive. So instead she does something very similar (but totally less problematic!) currently by claiming Dahmer is her queerplatonic partner. It's not sexuality erasure if you're "not really a girl" and you're not insisting a gay man is putting his ghost dick in your pussy and limit it to just cuddles and caring.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    zesty bill clinton

zesty bill clinton trans gay disabled jew

kiwifarms.is
  11. You know, steph. You don't have to come up with elaborate justifications for your sexual fantasies if you don't post them publicly in the 1st place.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  12. ah, but you see that would require thought

"thought over thot, a tumblr story"

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Chicken Picnic

Chicken Picnic aka Crippled Picnic

kiwifarms.is
  13. Holy shittin--
    :stress: I'm sorry, why isn't this in the OP..?

Anyways, mentioning the OP:
    selfharm.PNG
    I just realized we've never seen any pictures of wounds or even old scars, even though she's the type to take pics her nasty foot just to show us how horrible awful her dermatillomania is. I doubt I'm the only one who thinks if she really hurt herself (even just a tiny cut) she's the type that would be taking pictures of it to prove to everyone how sad and troubled she is.

Does anybody know more about this? Did she ever reference self-harming before?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    NoFeline

NoFeline Welcome to Bronycon 2013

kiwifarms.is
  14. Or maybe she's in love with Heath Ledger as the Joker. That was the last role he played before he died, and there was some speculation at the time that, as a Method actor, the role was (partly) an expression of some deep and genuine mental turmoil. Basically, exactly the kind of guy Steph would go for. (Once he's safe and dead)

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  15. feelinggay.jpg
    "I'm feeling gay" says the straight white girl

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Hamplanet Fitness

Hamplanet Fitness MAY YOUR WOMB BE BARREN

kiwifarms.is
  16. Was torn between rating this thoughtful and agreeing. She does seem the type to tard cum her experiences for all they’re worth, i mean if you post about your sexual adventures with serial killing ghosts, why not post about your self inflicted injuries to show how much the oppression of the world affects you?

Not that i’m denying she has self harmed, if she has then she has a bit of empathy/sympathy from this Duck, but it sure doesn’t fit with everything that she isn’t talking about it 24/7 with photo evidence. Unless that is, her “self harm” is just her dematillomania (press f to doubt the validity of that even being what it is).

• Agree Agree x 4
    Chicken Picnic

Chicken Picnic aka Crippled Picnic

kiwifarms.is
  17. There she goes again talking about nsfw shit, maybe she isn’t asexual after all?

:thinking:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    MaoBigDong

kiwifarms.is
  18. She sounds like the type who thinks self harming is edgy and cool, based on her apparent mental age. Regardless of what track she took in college, I am still completely stupefied that something like this could get an eight year degree (even if not on her own merit). At least now there's living proof that higher education does not equate intelligence so all those poor/middle-class enough to not be able to put themselves in years of debt can rest easy knowing they're not missing much.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    keyboredsm4sh

kiwifarms.is
  19. Speaking of which, I’m surprised she’s so old and hasn’t grown out of this shit yet. Maybe her parents repressed this behavior in her younger years so now she’s lashing out? Just a theory, but feel free to build on that.

Slight :powerlevel: but this is the exact kind of shit I used to do in my early teenage years and thought that I would be emo/scene/SJW forever, but it isn’t logical to be so diehard about anything like that. People go through phases and it’s a fact of life. The only reason I could see someone going through this phase that late in life is not being able to experiment with their identity earlier on in their teenage years and being remorseful about it.

Now that she’s going through this phase, we have plenty more blunder years to look forward to with her, so grab your popcorn :popcorn:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    MaoBigDong

kiwifarms.is
  20. Nice :pickle: pin on that hat. Also love how she claims to be SUPER DUPER goth and then consistently wears cringy shit like this. Come on, a leopard print fedora?? Also that lipstick looks like she just got done sucking off Kermit the Frog.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    zesty bill clinton

zesty bill clinton trans gay disabled jew

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.