Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Neferpitou!

it's actually an ant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does she think she's accomplishing by being an asshole on facebook? Seriously do not understand why she's started taking it upon herself to be some sort of mid-50s liberal facebook mom. It's just embarrassing for her, especially considering the only people who see her posts are us and the people she's pestering. The people in these posts she keeps sharing always seem confused whenever she shares their stuff, so I have to assume she doesn't even try arguing with them on the post where she got offended and just goes straight to being a dumbass on her "nonprofit" page. Absolute lunacy.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1603228996059.png
Gee Staph, maybe if you had a job and had to wear a mask for 8+ hours a day you'd realize how fucking horrific it is for some people?

Troonologist PhD

kiwifarms.net
I almost didn't think she read the thread anymore until she confirmed it with the whole Grimoire thing.

...What do white supremacists have to do with trans people? You can be a transgender white supremacist, gender and race have nothing to do with each other. This really highlights how much she thinks LGBT identities are political issues before all else.

What is it with SJWs thinking all minorities must be left-wing? It's awfully controlling. Neither trans people nor racists are a hivemind, they can - and do -intersect and overlap.
Why should a white gay, bi, or gender dysphoric (all the others pretty much are social justice political shit and/or fetishists) vote for people who hate white people?

A Spanner Darkly

Wegmens Crusader / Admitted Commie Dyke
kiwifarms.net
not to agree with Steph on main but everyone needs to shut the fuck up and wear the damn masks. if you genuinely physically can’t, stay home.

that said “trauma survivor” like girl get a hold of yourself. her trauma is DEADASS her dad not liking Clay Aiken. I remember being excited when I was 11 or so and got into some music my parents didn’t like because I felt like it was an adolescent rite of passage lol

Judgment Boy

Money or love, which will it be?
kiwifarms.net
If I were her parent, this wouldn't even go on the fridge, let alone the internet.
Shit's not even properly outlined. Looks worse than a blown out tattoo.
For FIVE fucking dollars, no less.

Also: A private "store" owner, actively (over)charging for some shitty patches, playing into trends to maximize on supply-and-demand, appealing to consumers of your demographic only for monetary gain?
Hmmm...That sounds an awful lot like capitalism, Staph.
That's not very punk of you. Mighty poseur of you, some would say.
I mean, we all know it, but only some would probably say it.

Man, reeaaally love how all the Tumblrites like to LARP as these weird new gen punk kids, while contradicting literally every ideology of the actual punk subculture.

Judgment Boy

Money or love, which will it be?
kiwifarms.net
Willing to bet that no one actually stole her precious "Vibin' with Biden 2020" sign.
Probably just blew away with one strong gust of wind. Shit was barely standing on those two limp sticks the last time she showed it off, and it's not like she dared to go outside to reinforce it.
Hope she tries to curse dear Mother Nature for it.

brooky said:
Steph says:
I wish I could live in the woods.
What's stopping you???
And of course she can't live in the woods. She's clearly a targeted minority, can't you see all her pins on her fedora? Someone would surely kill her.
Like those dastardly Proud Boys!

Edited because I'm exceptional.

Last edited:

flight of ideas

down here your cow floats
kiwifarms.net
What does she think she's accomplishing by being an asshole on facebook? Seriously do not understand why she's started taking it upon herself to be some sort of mid-50s liberal facebook mom. It's just embarrassing for her, especially considering the only people who see her posts are us and the people she's pestering. The people in these posts she keeps sharing always seem confused whenever she shares their stuff, so I have to assume she doesn't even try arguing with them on the post where she got offended and just goes straight to being a dumbass on her "nonprofit" page. Absolute lunacy.
mid-50s liberal facebook moms don’t pick fights with strangers like this, they fight on nextdoor and in news article comments.

this absurd behavior is a hallmark of borderline personality disorder. stephanie’s life is empty and she has neither self-esteem nor a stable sense of identity, so she seeks an adrenaline rush from creating conflict and chaos. at least then 1) something is happening and 2) she gets a brief flash of attention. it doesn’t matter to her if the attention is negative or she ends up looking ridiculous; the quality of others’ reactions might matter to you or me but to a mind like hers, it’s all the same.

THOTHunterAlice

The feels are too real.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Steph says:

What's stopping you???
No internet out in the woods.

And having to learn how to live off of the land and basic survival skills that you could learn through survival guides or the girl scouts. But as we all know, stephy would eat belladonna and get herself sick/die because she thought it was blueberries.